Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played Sunday 26th September

Go down 
+41
Hellboy
Jimmyb
Tomassi
man in black
littlebigman
mowmacre fc
ben
NiffyA
Fieldy
mthompson08
Keo27
saff lounge
Skeems
dezza
spiderman
scouse1
ben 10
oily
Numancia
michael
greeeedy
simplesimon
barney rubble
king of the chavs
spartano1
super polska
shaun riley
alliance no1
Welsh Dan
stav
Joey Barton
Throop Gaffer
Polska legend II
bpmsmurf
Edgar
riley
Fishandchips
WEUR
dave ash
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Aussie Owl
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 6:34 pm

Webbys 5 fleckney 3.

Great result for us considering 8 players missing and fleckney were the better side
for long periods and if not for snowy in goal for turning back time we would have lost.
Two week break now and hopefully be back to nearly full strength when we return.
All the best to fleckney for the season,
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 6:46 pm

from wat KING OF CHAVS and BARNY RUBBLE PUT.....,!!! i was there at about 9.45 would ov bin earlyer but at 2 fight of some aliens that was after the omitrix , anyway we didnt play the best 2day they turnd up and from the start they wanted it more but we got the goals and its the 3 points that count
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 6:56 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
I made a trip down to uplands this morning to watch Nri v Oadby Athletic.

With both teams starting slow it was looking a boring game.
Neither teams really wanted it but Oadby did create more chances.

Oadby went into the break with the lead.
The first tens mins of the second half was all Nri resulting in an equaliser.
Looked like we were going to have extra time when Oadby nicked with the last kick of the game.

Both teams looked short on players.

Oadby had a good ginger lad upfront who created a lot of solo chances.

The Nri captain definitely wanted it more then anyone else on the pitch. Here, there and everywhere although he's does look like he'll be collecting some cards throughout the season.
Reminded me of a outfield version of the monk.

the monk really??? Ha ha supose I will take that one,, need the players making a bit more effort mate we need to get a grip of ourselves sharpish

Last edited by scouse1 on Sun 26 Sep 2010, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 7:05 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
super polska wrote:
Edgar wrote:
I was down Knighton park today. Saw super Polska have a strange performance. 30 yard wonderstrike and 3 big errors in the same game. Polska linesman up to old tricks too I noticed.

Strange?????? thats a run of the mill performance for me.

Oh and wonderstrike it was not.....over hit cross is a better description Very Happy

But a man of the match performance never the less

What do you mean never the less, what about the linesman then, explain that, because it seems to be cropping up again,
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 7:11 pm

ben 10 wrote:
from wat KING OF CHAVS and BARNY RUBBLE PUT.....,!!! i was there at about 9.45 would ov bin earlyer but at 2 fight of some aliens that was after the omitrix , anyway we didnt play the best 2day they turnd up and from the start they wanted it more but we got the goals and its the 3 points that count
.....yer plonker it was a cup game c,mon benny boy get with it !!3 points my aaaaaaarse
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 7:29 pm

sporting highcross 4 magna 73 2

good performance today we created so many chances but missed alot, but we seemed determined to make it hard for ourselves with a slight bit of infighting lol some people just dont take criticism very well....... never mind good win for us against a good magna side,looking forwardto the league games.

hopefully we wont have players walking off the pitch, goalkeeper wont come off injured and we'll make sure we play the entire game with 11 men on the pitch, love sunday football.....

oh and kev soz about the mad alcoholic on the side line and hope we weren't too boring for you today Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 7:44 pm

Quote :
sporting highcross 4 magna 73 2

good performance today we created so many chances but missed alot, but we seemed determined to make it hard for ourselves with a slight bit of infighting lol some people just dont take criticism very well....... never mind good win for us against a good magna side,looking forwardto the league games.

hopefully we wont have players walking off the pitch, goalkeeper wont come off injured and we'll make sure we play the entire game with 11 men on the pitch, love sunday football.....

oh and kev soz about the mad alcoholic on the side line and hope we weren't too boring for you today lol

its fine, I found him highly amusing even when he chucked the beer can in my direction when we scored our first goal!!

We contributed to our own downfall today with some very basic errors at the back and at this level your gonna get punished and thats what happened.

Funny when you guys didnt realise u were playing with 10 men in the 2nd half....mind you, you were still the better side. You missed a hatful and you could have slaughtered us

We need defenders ASAP, we got away with it at some points last season...not this year
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 8:14 pm

ashley keohane scored all 4 for the lounge bar today, got to say his 2nd 1 was pure quality
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 8:50 pm

After today I must say that the saffron lounge bar are defo the club to look out for in div 5.. They played Superb football and they no way near had there strongest side out!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

little bowden 4-6 Humberstone rangers

great game. end to end. bowden 4-1 up at half time but for 3 games running failed to see it through...i think we even surprised our selves lol!!....

good luck to humberstone, they should do well in this cup?
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:30 pm

scouse1 wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

Looked like we were going to have extra time when Oadby nicked with the last kick of the game.

The Nri captain definitely wanted it more then anyone else on the pitch. Here, there and everywhere although he's does look like he'll be collecting some cards throughout the season.

the monk really??? Ha ha supose I will take that one,, need the players making a bit more effort mate we need to get a grip of ourselves sharpish

Take it as a complement mate, you made your presence known which is just what a centre mid needs to do. looking forward to a little centre mid battle with you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:41 pm

super polska wrote:
shaun riley wrote:
sparta parva 6-1 harrow
shaun riley 3
ben murphy
dale clarke
sam hyatt
ok game but ref spoilt it really..wudnt let it flow and jus kept blowin his whistle..shud of bin more than 6-1..a few of our players put in some good performances though..cant wait 2 c who we get in the next round..wens the draw?

Wow....Harrow must be bad. Shaun Riley hat-trick, must of been taking it easy on you as you look like a ginger downes syndrome sufferer!

Have to disagree, I would say Sparta were bad, I predicted them to score double figures, but they fell way short of my expectations especially as we started with only 2 regulars and we drew names and positions in the changing rooms which the manager didn't like one bit. Have to disagree with the trick, I thought if a players shot was going wide then hit an opposition player to go in then it's an OG. I do agree on one thing, ref could have let the game flow loads more, good luck to Sparta next round and rest of season.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 8:00 am

AC Wigston 3 - 5 Niffy A
Jay Smith 3
Kirk Seal
Luke Johnson

Great win for us today, needed to keep our conentration after AC Wigston only have 10 men in the first half, had to start the game 15 minutes late and the ref seemed to pity the opposing team by booking a few of our players for early challenges, then not sticking by his same strong disapline when our player was taken out last man.

Still despite the grumbles - good win and glad to be in the pot for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 8:39 am

By the way, what happened to Prem Sports today? That certainly was a bit of a shock result
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 8:55 am

Got to be the result of the day there! How the mighty have fallen!
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 9:21 am

yes a few people will enjoy that result Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 10:58 am

Does anybody know what happened with Horse v Scrappy?

With this game not being played at Babo, I went across to New Parks to see Leic Foxes v Magna Town and Perrin v Glen Parva.

Both were equally good games, Magna went into a surprise (yet fully deserved) 3-0 lead. Leic Foxes didn't click and Magna played really well. Over to Perrin who were just conceding the second penalty of the game, (both to Parva). Seemed to be fair as Perrin also didn't seem to click either.

Whilst this was going on, it seemed that Foxes were getting into the groove and scored 4 goals in succession to lead 4-3. Perrin also got a goal in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 11:05 am

just like to mention fc komrska really put in a good performance yesterday if i was there manager would be proud off the team performance with us being just about the better team they really made us work and struggle through made us frustrated even had chances to get into the game but needed a michael owen up front
but if you guys play like that you'll have a good season
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 11:13 am

I was at this game and the score was 3-2 to Glenfield at Half Time,Premier goalie had to be replaced early in the 2nd half and they didnt seem to have a suitable replacement,I cant remember the Sub goalie managing to make a save.Apart from a couple of very minor incidents Premier behaved themselves it was nothing to do with who they were playing but all to do with Simon and Andy keeping them under control.Glenfield were good yesterday and took full advantage of the situation.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 11:26 am

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
super polska wrote:
shaun riley wrote:
sparta parva 6-1 harrow
shaun riley 3
ben murphy
dale clarke
sam hyatt
ok game but ref spoilt it really..wudnt let it flow and jus kept blowin his whistle..shud of bin more than 6-1..a few of our players put in some good performances though..cant wait 2 c who we get in the next round..wens the draw?

Wow....Harrow must be bad. Shaun Riley hat-trick, must of been taking it easy on you as you look like a ginger downes syndrome sufferer!

Have to disagree, I would say Sparta were bad, I predicted them to score double figures, but they fell way short of my expectations especially as we started with only 2 regulars and we drew names and positions in the changing rooms which the manager didn't like one bit. Have to disagree with the trick, I thought if a players shot was going wide then hit an opposition player to go in then it's an OG. I do agree on one thing, ref could have let the game flow loads more, good luck to Sparta next round and rest of season.

drew names out the hat?? dean summers woz playing his usual position so he must be good at picking out the hat lol, we were very poor today we changed the side about to give all the subs a game that dont usually play, i was surprised that we won by so much after being so poor, never mind through to next round and hopefully a game against throops or somebody like that
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 12:18 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
just like to mention fc komrska really put in a good performance yesterday if i was there manager would be proud off the team performance with us being just about the better team they really made us work and struggle through made us frustrated even had chances to get into the game but needed a michael owen up front

heard they put in quite a battling display against u yesterday fair play to them cus most ppl including myself thought it might be a cricket score. at least u got the win lads thats all that matters next round for swifts hahaha cheers
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 12:20 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

heard they put in quite a battling display against u yesterday fair play to them cus most ppl including myself thought it might be a cricket score. at least u got the win lads thats all that matters next round for swifts hahaha cheers

u dint av lee pownell naked on the touchline with his thumb dick out did ya what a supporter one of the faithful lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 12:25 pm

littlebigman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:

including me bet they weren't acting bad after the game against glenny like they normally do well done glenny made my day that has Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I was at this game and the score was 3-2 to Glenfield at Half Time,Premier goalie had to be replaced early in the 2nd half and they didnt seem to have a suitable replacement,I cant remember the Sub goalie managing to make a save.Apart from a couple of very minor incidents Premier behaved themselves it was nothing to do with who they were playing but all to do with Simon and Andy keeping them under control.Glenfield were good yesterday and took full advantage of the situation.

what i meant was they are a very intimidating team when things dont go their way obviously must be just me that thinks it.... cant wait to play em i want to beat them more than anybody else in the league as do the rest of our team we played em pre season and 3 of their lads were trying to bully a 17 yr old kid bang out of order and wont change my opinion bout them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 12:32 pm

Cup win for F.C.Hoskins,made more differcult than wat was expected,FC Komrska turning up at 10oclock and having a good warm up and showing they werent gunna be no push overs,battled they hearts out and made it very difficult at times,Hoskins were tested for the first 45 mins only going 1-0 up at ht,Ryan bassett breaking the dead lock..second half slighty different with hoskins reliseing FC Komrska were gunna keep pressing for the ball,Neil sills added a second goal 10mins(approx) after half time which kinda settled the nerves of the Hoskins players,20 mins before full time Birthday boy Makke Adams returned from a 2weeks holiday to seal the win and make it 3-0.. MOTM: B.Wickens

Like to say and big thanks for a decent game and a decent bunch of lads at FC Komrska good luck for the season
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 12:37 pm

greeeedy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:

including me bet they weren't acting bad after the game against glenny like they normally do well done glenny made my day that has Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

what i meant was they are a very intimidating team when things dont go their way obviously must be just me that thinks it.... cant wait to play em i want to beat them more than anybody else in the league as do the rest of our team we played em pre season and 3 of their lads were trying to bully a 17 yr old kid bang out of order and wont change my opinion bout them
I'm just commenting on what i saw myself yesterday, i'm sure you have your opinion and reasons for it,i've got to admit i was suprised by their lack of fight yesterday!!!!
Back to top Go down
spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 12:40 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
spiderman wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
super polska wrote:
Edgar wrote:
I was down Knighton park today. Saw super Polska have a strange performance. 30 yard wonderstrike and 3 big errors in the same game. Polska linesman up to old tricks too I noticed.

Strange?????? thats a run of the mill performance for me.

Oh and wonderstrike it was not.....over hit cross is a better description Very Happy

But a man of the match performance never the less

What do you mean never the less, what about the linesman then, explain that, because it seems to be cropping up again, Polska's lino cost Fosse the 3 points.

Oh, you mean when the linesman flagged for a genuine offside when your lad was 5 yards in the Polska half. Yes, I can see how you might think that cost you 3 points! Get a grip! No mention either of the Fosse centre half who really should have been sent off when fouling Mark Inglis from behind when he was last man. (Ref inexplicably called it as shoulder-to-shoulder. His call, but I don't think anyone from either side agreed with it)

Ha ha ha, sounds like he took a leaf out of ginners book.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 1:18 pm

always like it when people that aren't directly looking along the line always claim to have a better view of those that do! Shame we can't afford video replays at Sunday morning level (and a suitable change in the laws of the game to allow for reviews). As the guy was at least 30 yards away from goal when flagged offside then can't say that one decision would have made any difference, but no question the 4 goals conceded by each side in the game was actually the real reason the game ended all square!
Back to top Go down
spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 2:30 pm

Oh well, We've only got his word for that. And seeing has its been said about Polska's lino before, not everyone can be wrong.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 2:49 pm

shaun riley wrote:
sparta parva 6-1 harrow
shaun riley 3
ben murphy
dale clarke
sam hyatt

ok game but ref spolit it really,,,,,,,,tried to let it flow but there was a lot of silly tackles that had to be pulled up as the ball went to the wrong player,,,,,,could have possibly booked a couple more players one each side,,,and i think you saying about flowing is when i pulled the game up when you had advantage,,,,,when i blew it looked like you was losing the advantage you had,,so that may be have been a mistake,,,,,thanks for just saying what you did as thats the way it should be and not personal and abusive as some get,,,,,,,

good game to be involved in harrow still in the game at 2-1, but then two quick goals by sparta and then harrow going down to ten with a player pulling his hamstring, it was a up hill struggle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 2:54 pm

might have known it was you clive Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:04 pm

now then wally just what do you mean by that,,,,,,was a easy game to ref no real arguments,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:13 pm

man in black wrote:
now then wally just what do you mean by that,,,,,,was a easy game to ref no real arguments,,,,

Not even amongst yourself? Wink
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:20 pm

To be honest Clive, watching the game from the sidelines I thought you handled it really well. Only 2 bad tackles, one from each team as you have noted, and the free kick you gave to Sparta when advantage could have been played only looked like a bad decision as it bounced off a Harrow player so I can see why you felt you had to give it, Shaun only moaned because he wants to score more goals Laughing a 9.5/10 from me lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:28 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
always like it when people that aren't directly looking along the line always claim to have a better view of those that do! Shame we can't afford video replays at Sunday morning level (and a suitable change in the laws of the game to allow for reviews). As the guy was at least 30 yards away from goal when flagged offside then can't say that one decision would have made any difference, but no question the 4 goals conceded by each side in the game was actually the real reason the game ended all square!

If we're talking about the decision given in the last few minutes, then i'm sorry but that was blatent cheating, I flicked the ball on, turned to see the defender (i'm sure it was super polska Very Happy .... again) fluff his clearance, then our striker ran past him and onto the ball. I would honestly have been embarassed if our linesman had made a decision like that. But yeh your right, no guarantees at all that Declan Swann would have gone on to score. Also there were some big decisions in the game and to be honest, we got our fair share of them. No complaints about the result from me, we should have had enough to win the game but we capitulated in the 2nd half... like we always do!

I have no idea who spiderman is but i would suggest that he has no link to Fosse, could be wrong though Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:36 pm

Jimmy B - refreshing take on the situation....top work
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:50 pm

barney rubble wrote:
ben 10 wrote:
.....yer plonker it was a cup game c,mon benny boy get with it !!3 points my aaaaaaarse
ok ok dont b like that barney boy u no i aint the full ticket i never have bin Rolling Eyes my mastake sorry blame the stella drunken next round it is then cheers
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:53 pm

FormerSwift wrote:
Cup win for F.C.Hoskins,made more differcult than wat was expected,FC Komrska turning up at 10oclock and having a good warm up and showing they werent gunna be no push overs,battled they hearts out and made it very difficult at times,Hoskins were tested for the first 45 mins only going 1-0 up at ht,Ryan bassett breaking the dead lock..second half slighty different with hoskins reliseing FC Komrska were gunna keep pressing for the ball,Neil sills added a second goal 10mins(approx) after half time which kinda settled the nerves of the Hoskins players,20 mins before full time Birthday boy Makke Adams returned from a 2weeks holiday to seal the win and make it 3-0.. MOTM: B.Wickens

Like to say and big thanks for a decent game and a decent bunch of lads at FC Komrska good luck for the season

tell u wat there might b a job 4 u on sky sports lol!
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 6:06 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

Take it as a complement mate, you made your presence known which is just what a centre mid needs to do. looking forward to a little centre mid battle with you.
will look forward to it then. who do you ply for joey??
thats if i am not out on the wing again next game lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 6:28 pm

Edgar wrote:

So do you play for Fosse then?
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 6:36 pm

man in black wrote:
shaun riley wrote:
sparta parva 6-1 harrow
shaun riley 3
ben murphy
dale clarke
sam hyatt

ok game but ref spolit it really,,,,,,,,tried to let it flow but there was a lot of silly tackles that had to be pulled up as the ball went to the wrong player,,,,,,could have possibly booked a couple more players one each side,,,and i think you saying about flowing is when i pulled the game up when you had advantage,,,,,when i blew it looked like you was losing the advantage you had,,so that may be have been a mistake,,,,,thanks for just saying what you did as thats the way it should be and not personal and abusive as some get,,,,,,,

good game to be involved in harrow still in the game at 2-1, but then two quick goals by sparta and then harrow going down to ten with a player pulling his hamstring, it was a up hill struggle

Cheers Clive, true account of the game, felt we were going to get something out of it going in at half time, looking forward to ET so your bacon would have been cold, lol (at least you got food (see tomassi for our lack of food)).

Have to say we started with maybe only 3 or 4 missing and felt comfortable but at 2-1 down HT we changed it and looked like we had never played together 2nd half, the massively deflected OG then done us, at 4-1 we had used subs and lost another player to injury.

Aside from a few of our side looking lost, Sparta were worthy winners and good luck lads.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played Sunday 26th September
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next