Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

sirus,s make believe squad

Go down 
+12
Hellboy
my left foot
right foot thunderbolt
Macho Man
willywonka
Sirus
tysmith c.n.f.c
Jimmyb
gattuso
dee_aitcho
smiler
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
smiler

sirus,s make believe squad Empty
PostSubject: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:31 pm

i,ll believe sirus,s squad when i see it on a pitch me thinks he,s full of s__t he aint good enough to play with some of them players lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

In english?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:36 pm

i can understand it lol
Back to top Go down
smiler

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:39 pm

i dont do english because i,m not english
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:41 pm

gattuso wrote:
i can understand it lol

I actually thought when I read it... 'This has got Denty written all over it!' Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:42 pm

smiler wrote:
what is this then german?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:44 pm

basically he's saying that the player sirus has said are signing are too good to play with him
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:30 pm

gattuso wrote:
basically he's saying that the player sirus has said are signing are too good to play with him

only time will tell! and smiler is just a jealous goon, whom ever the poo breath is??
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:33 pm

Drrrrrrrream on fool its not happening Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Macho Man

Macho Man

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:59 pm

How hard is it to do an apostrophe ?
Back to top Go down
right foot thunderbolt

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:14 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 7:27 am

willywonka wrote:
Drrrrrrrream on fool its not happening Rolling Eyes

do you know any of the players that ive put on the list?? if so, ask them if its true!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 12:19 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
smiler wrote:
what is this then german?

Smile excuse the pun.
Back to top Go down
my left foot

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 2:33 pm

Dont worry sirus im one of those players on the list and iv signed so let them think what they want bring on the trophys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 2:58 pm

my left foot wrote:
Dont worry sirus im one of those players on the list and iv signed so let them think what they want bring on the trophys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another dreamer Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 3:04 pm

Stick to the topic.
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 3:07 pm

Topic i,m a chocolate maker Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
smiler

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 5:29 pm

i,m a bit insulted with the remark about my affraid breath sirus Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 6:24 pm

smiler wrote:
i,m a bit insulted with the remark about my affraid breath sirus Embarassed Embarassed

You will have poo breath if you worship the chocolate starfish, you must know each other very intimately.
Back to top Go down
my left foot

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 7:30 pm

who does willywonka play for?????
Back to top Go down
captain cleansing

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 9:44 pm

from the reports ive heard all these players are on board and the team is being managed by that parasite ginner
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 10:31 pm

my left foot wrote:
who does willywonka play for?????

secret Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
my left foot

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 11:08 pm

im guessing then your a sub and your rubbish
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 7:30 am

he aint a sub, he dont even play! he makes chocolate
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 7:33 am

captain cleansing wrote:
from the reports ive heard all these players are on board and the team is being managed by that parasite ginner

ssshhh, NOBODY KNOWS!! by the way, who is Ginner, aint that the cheatin lino who looks after glenfield???
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 7:52 am

how are you anyway, my left foot?
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 7:56 am

smiler wrote:

im hearing rumours that you also stink of camel wee, its abit ironic you call yourself smiler, cus i wouldnt be smiling if i was you with bad breath and stinkin of wee pale pale

GO HAVE A BATH AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 9:42 pm

sirus is mark graham hiding like he does on the pitch, sirus u ever considered that smiler might be mr harris or partner and aswell as trying to poach his players u are now maybe dissing him or his mrs, id pre book the dentist Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 10:05 pm

the cat wrote:
sirus is mark graham hiding like he does on the pitch, sirus u ever considered that smiler might be mr harris or partner and aswell as trying to poach his players u are now maybe dissing him or his mrs, id pre book the dentist Evil or Very Mad

So who is this mystery team he's on about ? i take it your an prem player
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 8:04 am

the cat wrote:

most people on here knows who sirus is, so there aint no hiding going on! and just for the recored i aint poached any players, james quit prem, as did claff, claff got kelv and kelv got vernon! and i know who smiler is! and it aint simon, jen, smuge or anyone else at prem! and the only reason i aint staying at prem is cus its a mission to the ground! im sure simon will understand that, as for the others that left prem, thats up to them!!!
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 8:05 am

willywonka wrote:
the cat wrote:

So who is this mystery team he's on about ? i take it your an prem player

its a secret pal Wink
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 8:13 am

so who is hiding behind the cat?
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 1:12 pm

No1 hiding here pal it's andy and I've spoke to Simon he ain't best pleased but really claff and kalvin r the only losses u ain't got 90 in ya James is average and vernon is a no show, only dissapointment is might struggle 4 numbers wivout u boys but I'm sure we'll recover and make some signings and u never no might meet u in a cup, hope so anyway cuz I ain't letting u net lol
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 5:11 pm

the cat wrote:
No1 hiding here pal it's andy and I've spoke to Simon he ain't best pleased but really claff and kalvin r the only losses u ain't got 90 in ya James is average and vernon is a no show, only dissapointment is might struggle 4 numbers wivout u boys but I'm sure we'll recover and make some signings and u never no might meet u in a cup, hope so anyway cuz I ain't letting u net lol

No sour grapes then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 7:01 pm

Don't do grapes I'm a strawberries man
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:31 pm

the cat wrote:

lemons by the sound of it Rolling Eyes who's this new team ?
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 5:34 pm

willywonka wrote:
the cat wrote:

Everyone knows the team's perrin rangers ginner, i mean willywonker Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 9:45 pm

Bruce Campbell wrote:
willywonka wrote:
the cat wrote:

Everyone knows the team's perrin rangers ginner, i mean willywonker Shocked Shocked

I didnt Embarassed Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 8:42 am

the cat wrote:

lol i thought it was you! course you will recover, prem must sign 30+ players a season, you will always get a side out! true, i aint got 90 in me, plus i missed about 7 or 8 games, and still got top scorer with ease lol! hope prem find a good striker next season else think prem will stuggle for a top 3 position
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Q!!   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 6:02 pm

the cat wrote:

if that happens ill be the only forward that aint netted against u hey cat! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sirus,s make believe squad   sirus,s make believe squad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sirus,s make believe squad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next