Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads ) Empty
PostSubject: LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )   LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads ) Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2014, 5:46 pm

sorry guys but I dont make them up... enjoyed the banter today by the way  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

FIFA directives

12.16 GOALKEEPER POSSESSION OF THE BALL
The goalkeeper is considered to be in control of the ball when the ball is held with both hands, held by trapping the ball between one hand and any surface (e.g., the ground, a goalpost, the goalkeeper’s body), or holding the ball in the outstretched open palm. Once established, possession is maintained, when the ball is held as described above, while bouncing the ball on the ground or throwing it into the air. Possession is given up if, after throwing the ball into the air, it is allowed to hit the ground. For purposes of determining goalkeeper possession, the “handling” includes contact with any part of the goalkeeper’s arm from the fingertips to the shoulder.

Subject to the terms of Law XII, a player may pass the ball to his own goalkeeper using his head or chest or knee, etc. If, however, in the opinion of the referee, a player uses a deliberate trick in order to circumvent the amendment to Law XII, the player will be guilty of ungentlemanly conduct and will be punished accordingly in terms of Law XII; that is to say, the player will be cautioned and an indirect free-kick will be awarded to the opposing team from the place where the player committed the offense.

Examples of such tricks would include: a player who deliberately flicks the ball with his feet up onto his head in order to head the ball to his goalkeeper; or, a player who kneels down and deliberately pushes the ball to the goalkeeper with his knee, etc.

The 'etc' would include his head
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )   LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads ) Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2014, 8:51 pm

That's interesting didn't realise you couldn't flick it up and head it back!

What happened in your game today then clive another refereeing howler?
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )   LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads ) Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2014, 3:44 am

obviously not jenko,,being as the above says i made correct decisions  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
flag & whistle

PostSubject: Re: LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )   LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads ) Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2014, 7:50 am

Also to note regarding a back pass, it has to be KICKED that is, the foot is used. Regarding the 'flick & kick' that is the actual offence as it is the first and therefore not the back pass itself. Free kick is from where that happened. It also has to be deemed by the referee to have been deliberate!
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

PostSubject: Re: LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )   LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads ) Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 11:32 am

Was a good game to be apart of with lots of banter and even more goals! Well reffed as well Clive
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )   LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads ) Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 4:40 pm

dont think there would have been so many goals if it had been taken more serious
Back to top Go down
karl_jacksonLKS

PostSubject: Re: LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )   LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads ) Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 10:48 pm

hard to take it serious when you have nothing to gain and nothing to lose, both teams had fun, thats what its about!!
and come on ref, you had a laugh too  lol! 
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )   LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads ) Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 5:30 pm

had a big laugh jacko,,,enjoyed it as it was my last game this season as well,,,loved the grenade forward rolls, bananas and taking the micky out of jason,,, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )   LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LKS V PUKKA PIES (told you i dont make them up lads )
Page 1 of 1