Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New Playing Record Section

Go down 
+2
Web_Manager
Blackie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

New Playing Record Section Empty
PostSubject: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 8:53 pm

Don't know if anybody else has spotted the addition of a 'playing record' section within the Teams tab at the top of the homepage.

Brilliant addition - well done to whoever is responsible for putting this together. Top work
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 9:53 pm

I did advertise this on the Alliance Web Section of the forum, but response was mute.

It's all been part of the developments that happened over the summer.

The results (weekly, divisional), tables, fixtures (weekly, divisional), scorers, teams, and now the new page have all been redeveloped for the new season to make them consistent and all derived from 1 central source to ensure information is up to date.

It all comes down to us being able to publish information a lot quicker, for instance the county fixtures published tonight.

We hope that it means that instead of just publishing information already available, we can focus on improvements with our time instead
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:50 am

Thought i would post on here with a query. On the goal scorers list Div 6 it still has Andy Neal with 5 goals as his county cup goal hasn't been added as yet. His name is credited in the results section but not carried across to the goal scorers list. I know this has only been missed as an oversight but can it be updated with next weekends results please.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 9:42 am

g72 wrote:
Thought i would post on here with a query. On the goal scorers list Div 6 it still has Andy Neal with 5 goals as his county cup goal hasn't been added as yet. His name is credited in the results section but not carried across to the goal scorers list. I know this has only been missed as an oversight but can it be updated with next weekends results please.
Ditto that with the predictions competition, if you dont mind thank you please.

Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 11:14 am

Hellboy wrote:
g72 wrote:
Ditto that with the predictions competition, if you dont mind thank you please.

was ill all last week helly, so the last thing on my mind was posting a prediction table and new fixtures. But i will sort again for this week.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 11:43 am

Sending round the beechams and a get well card.
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 1:40 pm

The reason for your issue, is the same reason as 99% of the goalscorer issues which I will now explain on here, hopefully people will take note.

Your scorer in the league section is listed as Andrew Neal, whilst your scorer in the County Cup is Andy Neal.

I know it's a clear assumption to think this is the same person, but believe it or not we have instances throughout the league when two players can be called similar names.

It is up to your press officer to ensure that the name used in the results input is consistent, so you need to contact him to make the amends.

It will then feed through to the website.

There is a current legimate issue with goalscorers around players who have transferred, this is currently being fixed.

Along with the playing record not picking up cup information correctly.

Any other issues you spot, feel free to ask away.

Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 4:10 pm

Adam Dyke is down for scoring for 2 teams again in the match reports. I thought that lad played in the Prem not lower divisions?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 4:39 pm

He is signed on for friar lane
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitimeMon 02 Dec 2013, 8:20 pm

For those with an eye for detail, you'll probably notice this wasn't correct or up to date as of late.

Well hopefully I've sorted out the bugs and it's now all correct and includes cup details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Playing Record Section   New Playing Record Section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Playing Record Section
Page 1 of 1