Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team... Empty
PostSubject: Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team...   Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team... Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 5:47 pm

Patrick Berger was supposedly spotted playing for an Alliance League team at Market Harborough Leisure Centre this weekend (30/01/2011)

The former Liverpool, Portsmouth & Aston Villa frontman, 37, was seen playing in a variety of positions for Wigston Rangers in the away defeat to Little Bowden.

When questioned later on Monday if it was indeed he who was there on Sunday, the Czech striker quipped "I most certainly was not playing that game, but I demand that the Wigston players give me back my alice bands, as my entire back catalogue has gone missing, and I can no longer keep my wavy locks under control"

More to follow on this soon.....
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
lk

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team...   Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team... Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 6:18 pm

bet thats got most of the people "hard" who post on here!!! Smile

all this we are better than you, hotshots this, hotshots that. great bowden blah blah fookin blah.

its division 6 on a sunday.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team...   Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:41 pm

Hahaha, I found this quite entertaining, only just realised it was here. I might try and contact his agent see if he's busy sunday mornings, he will fit right in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team...   Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrick Berger Playing for Alliance team...
Page 1 of 1