Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Playing for other clubs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigger

Playing for other clubs Empty
PostSubject: Playing for other clubs   Playing for other clubs Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:32 pm

What do you do if you have been told a pleyer signed to you is playing for another sunday league team - I have tried to contact the player with no luck, we have not had any enquires from other clubs but he has moved out of our area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing for other clubs   Playing for other clubs Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:34 pm

Could he be playing for a team in a different League all together say the Charnwood Sunday league??
Back to top Go down
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Playing for other clubs   Playing for other clubs Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:59 pm

He could be, I have sent him a message on facebook but he hasnt answered, he had put a status on saying he was playing football last sunday, and he had told a team mate that he had asked for a 7 day notice but thats all i know and no-one is sure if or where he is playing
Back to top Go down
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Playing for other clubs   Playing for other clubs Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 2:00 pm

I wouldn't release him anyway as he owes the club money
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Playing for other clubs   Playing for other clubs Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:28 am

I think it is possible for a player to sign for an Alliance team, a Hinckley Sunday, a Charnwood Sunday and a Leicester Sunday side. Obviously if tha Alliance side and say the Charnwood side play him under his own name somebody might smell a rat....
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Playing for other clubs   Playing for other clubs Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:45 pm

Duing the close season (the month of June) a player can sign for as many clubs as he wishes but he is committing himself to abide by the clubs' rules. A club may want to take action if it finds that the player is not fulfilling his commitments because he is playing for another club.

Outside the month of June, a club is entitled to receive 7 days notice. If this has not happened and you know the club he is playing for you, should submit a protest/complaint to County FA. Contact them before you do to make sure you follow the procedure. If you do not know the club, you have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Playing for other clubs   Playing for other clubs Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:37 pm

All sorted the player in question has been in touch and all is good once more - thanks for everyone's help and advice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing for other clubs   Playing for other clubs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing for other clubs
Page 1 of 1