Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 2 December

Go down 
+14
dezza
Hellboy
Widds
hotshot66
CSKA19Carnabys
karljackoLKS
Hairy Hebrew!
Fishandchips
The Admiral
man in black
lingers
Alan Partridge
BUSFC Zack
Gordon
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - 2 December Empty
PostSubject: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 8:57 pm

Cup and League action to talk about

Last edited by Gordon on Tue 04 Dec 2012, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 7:42 am

So, I look out of my window and see nothing but white frost covering the fields, Hurry up and come out sun. Would be nice to have some football today!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 7:55 am

Temperature not to go above freezing until midday ish says the forecast. A lot of games will be off today. Temperatures fell below -2 last night in rural areas
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 2:01 pm

Wow the ground was like concrete but same for both sides.
We had bare 11 had to sign sum1 b4 the game aswell had 7 away today shud all be ok for next week.

Ac played really well handled the ground better than us.
We won 3-1 tho gud enough for us.

One more comment their Lino which I believe is their manager was great he ran our line for us cuz we didnt hav any one to do it. at the end they scored but were offside and he did flag it most people wouldn't have so fair play to him for that need more people like that .
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 2:10 pm

oakfield old boys fc wrote:
Wow the ground was like concrete but same for both sides.

HAHA Just finshed scraping the mud of my boots Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 2:20 pm

RED ADMIRAL 1-1 DULKA
Darius Cobb

Tough conditions for both sides,we should have sealed the win esily enough then conceded from a 35yard hoof that went high into the sky,dropped down on our keeper who spilled it and dulka tapped in for there only shot of game,this was last min of game.Horrible way to drop points but our own fault for not killing it off earlier.Good goal by darius for us though.

Massively dissapointed with result
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 2:52 pm

MDH Knights 3-0 Barkestone Le Vale
Brennan 2
Stevens

Both teams struggled a little on the hard ground to move the ball quickly but both tried and it made for a good game, first half i think we shaded it but wasted chances saw it 0-0 at half time, second half they started brighter and a couple of great saves from stand in keeper Lee Perry kept it 0-0 but a good counter attack caught them out and we took the lead against the run of pay at the time. After that we settled better and gaps started to appear as they tired, we quickly got a second and they needed to shift things about to chase the game, we took advantage and added a 3rd seeing the game out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 3:18 pm

A.F.C Royal Oak 3-1 The Royalist

Lucky to get this game played and all credit to ref Rob Freakley for giving the game a chance to be played! Kicked off at 10.45 and we still managed to only get a bare team out! Missing 6 this morning for various reasons and we started sluggishly. Royalist started the game the brightest and found them selves ahead after 15 or so minutes and a deserved lead.
After 25mins a tactical switch saw us come into our own and we started to boss the midfield and apply more pressure. We created a few chances but knew more was to come in the second half.
5 mins into the second half there was a mix up in the Royalist defence which saw the Keeper clawing a back pass off the goal line resulting in a yellow card and an indirect free kick which we managed to convert! We continued to dominate the rest of the match and was only a matter of time before we took the lead through Lovey! Shaun Doyle wrapped the game up with a "zidane" like volley :p

Very happy with the win especially with a bare team out and see's us hit 10 wins on the bounce!

Finally a season with a cup run and will look forward to the next round!

Ref today had a very good game and top marks for him!

Royalist have 2 or 3 quality players and think they'll do well this season!
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 3:40 pm

thringstone 2 LKS 0 (sunday vase)

Not a lot to say really, another game we dominated, another game we lost, starting to become the story of our season now.
Had a blatant penalty turned down, i thought the ball crossed the line on another chance but i suppose there will be no chance of goal line technology to check in the alliance lol.
I know we moan about refs a lot but todays ref was awful, he was that bad, everytime he gave us a decision, the thringstone lads would cheer for it with us.
Think he was a bit star struck who there manager was.
They are a team of young lads managed by former leicester goalkeeper russell hoult, great banter from them tho and the best ground we have played on too, senior league standard.
I hope AFC ROYAL OAK get them next, if oak played how they did against us then they will win easy, plus im now backing oak for the sunday vase!! do it for division 6 lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 3:58 pm

CSKA seconds 5
CSKA sporting 2

Controlled the game from the start going 1-0 up in two minutes. Sporting did equalise with an own goal but scorer of said og trotted up the other end to flick a long throw into the net. 2-1 up within minutes. A Dave ash back heel from 6 yards made it 3-1 and sporting pulled one back for 3-2. A peno was awarded after a goal bound shot was blocked by a sporting arm, Adam dakin took three attempts to score after his pen and rebound were both saved. 4-2 at ht to carnabys.

Sporting got better second half and had half chances but never clear cut. With 5 minutes remaining I step up to blast home a direct FK into the top corner from 20 yards. Third goal of the season for myself.

A good team performance, ref card happy (booked 4 sporting lads 1 carnabys)

Nice to see some fans turn out!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 4:14 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:

Not a lot to say really, another game we dominated, another game we lost, starting to become the story of our season now.
Had a blatant penalty turned down, i thought the ball crossed the line on another chance but i suppose there will be no chance of goal line technology to check in the alliance lol.
I know we moan about refs a lot but todays ref was awful, he was that bad, everytime he gave us a decision, the thringstone lads would cheer for it with us.
They are a team of young lads managed by former leicester goalkeeper russell hoult, great banter from them tho and the best ground we have played on too, senior league standard.
I hope AFC ROYAL OAK get them next, if oak played how they did against us then they will win easy, plus im now backing oak for the sunday vase!! do it for division 6 lol

Cheers pal! Will try our best!
White Eagles still in it! Be interesting to see how they fare against CFA! Shame you boys are out! Sad decent cup run though pal! Well done!

Ps who's Russell Hoult? :p
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 4:53 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:

White Eagles still in it! Be interesting to see how they fare against CFA! Shame you boys are out! Sad decent cup run though pal! Well done!

former leicester.derby,portsmouth,WBA keeper
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 4:58 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:

former leicester.derby,portsmouth,WBA keeper

And Rochdale!

Last edited by Widds on Sun 02 Dec 2012, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 5:01 pm

I nooooo! Was Playing :p

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 5:08 pm

My wife's that f##ki## ugly that the local dogger tapped on the car window last week and asked her to pull the sun blinds across.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 5:42 pm

Fc azzurri 7 - 2 fc poplar

Great win for us today! Started slowly and went in 3-1 up at half time! Second half we were more like our old selves! Massive pluses for us today was the return to action of Leon Thraves who bagged a hat trick in 1st game back in 6 weeks and also Rikki bate go got 2 goal after being out for the same period of time! Gaz moult made his debut And was quality for us also! Poplar weren't too bad a side we just had too much going forward for them! Ryan Allen and Luke Bryan got the other goals for us
Back to top Go down
northernmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 6:36 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
CSKA seconds 5
CSKA sporting 2

Controlled the game from the start going 1-0 up in two minutes. Sporting did equalise with an own goal but scorer of said og trotted up the other end to flick a long throw into the net. 2-1 up within minutes. A Dave ash back heel from 6 yards made it 3-1 and sporting pulled one back for 3-2. A peno was awarded after a goal bound shot was blocked by a sporting arm, Adam dakin took three attempts to score after his pen and rebound were both saved. 4-2 at ht to carnabys.

Sporting got better second half and had half chances but never clear cut. With 5 minutes remaining I step up to blast home a direct FK into the top corner from 20 yards. Third goal of the season for myself.

A good team performance, ref card happy (booked 4 sporting lads 1 carnabys)

Nice to see some fans turn out!

your not kidding 2 weeks on the trott having the same referee, again complaints from both teams, have to say the penalty wasn't a penalty. the ball was handeled outside the box, at least he got the blatant handball this week
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 8:57 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:

Was there any sending offs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 10:11 am

Congrats to Oak, do you only ever win 3-1? Shocked
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 3:05 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:

Was there any sending offs?

of course there was, it just wouldnt be right if we finished with 11 men haha!! we were 2-0 down at the time so didn`t really effect the result
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 4:51 pm

whiteeagles wrote:

If were ever on the predictions then 3-1's the score to go for! Happy days!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:41 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

If were ever on the predictions then 3-1's the score to go for! Happy days!
Haha check my predictions for this week, spot on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 8:58 am

St Marks 12 - 1 FC Olympia

Managed to get a friendly with these lads from the Leicester Sunday League, organised at 11 o clock for a 2 o clock kick off and was completely a typical sunday morning set up!

Wasnt too serious and had a good laugh which is what its about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 2 December   Banter - 2 December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 2 December
Page 1 of 1