Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 11 December

Go down 
+33
Pete Mourinho
Stroller
Alfie the Alien
Paulo
Sparta3
Capello
Joey Barton
CalamityScouse
Rajiv14
BULLIT
Hellboy
gilly
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Skeems
Paul Daniels
the goalie
hurstr2
Polingtons
Fishandchips
Dodgy
L.K.F.C
Jenko
Coley21
dezza
whiteeagles
Mivan are going up
mowmacre fc
the cat
Blackie
Widds
marksaddie
LoneRanger38
Polska legend II
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banter -  11 December Empty
PostSubject: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:53 am

away you go
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 12:39 pm

Superfly 7-1 beez knees

Jimmy 3
Matty garner 3
Phil terry 1

Another quality all round performance from the lads today feel so happy to habe came in and took management role on with nick all the new lads have gelled well i took on the managing from the sideline today having carrying a injury and my did we perfor
Onwards and upwards for superfly and right bk in the title race
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 1:16 pm

reem team 3 mdh 3

good game but reem team are kicking themselves! after trailing to a 12th minute MDH goal, they equalised in the 44th to make it 1-1 half time. Then kicking downhill second half they took control, Leaver making it 2-1 before they went 3-1 up. Thought their threat became a bit weaker when Leaver had to come off through injury, but saying that they did miss a hatful of chances and MDH looked dead and buried.

Then MDH made it 3-2 on 82 minutes and came alive, and equalised on 89 minutes to snatch a point. Got a lot of time for MDH, good set of lads and knock the ball around well.

And just to clarify, when I said to their skipper at the end that 'he was right', I meant the free kick they should have had midway through the second half, not the foul that was given against them that led to reem's first goal.

good game with both clubs a credit to the league
Back to top Go down
marksaddie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 1:38 pm

Azul 0 Niffy a 4

scrappy game with the pitch but fair result niffy deserved the win in the end but never a 4.0 , Niffys goalie pulled off some decent saves and it would have been more of a match if he had let a couple slip through.
The ref had good game but to be fair the game was played in good spirit so nothing for him to really do.
Like most teams we were missing some players and up to 10 o clock only had five with some playing with knocks but like said thats most teams so no excuse .

Good look to Niffy for the rest of the season good bunch of lads
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 1:53 pm

fantastic comeback today, 4-1 down, won 6-5, saff a decent set of lads. Leon coleman getting 4 goals inc a header...anyone knows him will know how crazy that is! Ref was carl shaw, we have had him three times and been excellent every time. This week I forgot about him until a lad pointed out he had a good game...sign of a good ref, don't realise he is on the pitch. Very please with the attitude of our boys and happy to put one over dezza! Today has opened the league right up....magna next, as long as chicko doesn't score in that game I will be happy!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 1:59 pm

Magna seem to be going strongly now Widds should be a cracker next week
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:00 pm

Superfly 3 v Bees Knees 0 (after 50 minutes)

Watched the 1st 50 minutes of this, very impressed with Superfly - played some good stuff

FC Hoskins Reserves 4 v Birstall Rangers 3

Caught the last half hour of this one. Hoskins a very different side from the one that played Birstall at the start of the season but still looked strong. The return of John Michael for Birstall will make a massive difference and I expect them to start picking up points and climbing the league now - to be fair from what I saw they deserved a point today

PS I hate it when idiots press send twice - sorry!!

Last edited by Blackie on Sun 11 Dec 2011, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:02 pm

Prem 2 advance 4 Well done advance u deserved to win we were poor and dint deserve anything out of the game, got 2 many passsenges in our team at the minute. Oh yeah I outjumped wheeler 4 a header aswell had to mention that haha
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:07 pm

hoskins 4
birstall 3

very dull game which birstall defended superbly and also that big lad up top was dangerous well played birstall.. altho hoskins had a weak team out no defence !
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:10 pm

as for hoskins 1st team ant see how the game was called off had a message at around 8.30am saying pitch id frozon . but i was out ths morning walking dogs 7.30am check ressis pitch and that was wet and bogy . no way in a thousand years any pitch today frozon sorry glen parva but thick you must off been strugglng for 11 today
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:11 pm

Mivan-2 Wigston Rangers-1

After a dissapointing week last week we managed to bounce back with a brilliant performance. 2 really good goals from our lads was enough to split the teams and as a skipper and centre back i was over the moon with our defensive performance today! We really battled for each other and threw everything we had.. Although it was a very good result for us i think it was the way we won it today was the main thing for us.

Wigston Rangers pretty much dominated second half and never stopped coming back at us. Really good bunch of lads apart from one lad who was shouting "These are s##t" all game, all we ask for is a little bit of respect, wouldnt dream of saying that to any team.

4 games in hand.. maybe... just maybe!

Scorers:
Gurpreet Singh
Rav Dhillon
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:11 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Magna seem to be going strongly now Widds should be a cracker next week

Very much mate, and always even games between us....Should be very interesting
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:13 pm

White Eagles 8-1 Friar Lane.

A very good game which was remarkably 0-0 at half time. We missed a penalty just before half time, had one goal disallowed and also hit the bar with a shot that debateably crossed the line. The breakthrough eventually came though and our two strikers found their shooting boots and ran ragged. Particular mention to Zoran Micic who hadn't had the easiest of starts but is beginning to find his feet and bagged a hat trick today including a 25-yard top corner rocket.

I thought the ref was fantastic as well, friendly chap, got every decision right and kept his cards in his pocket, top bloke.

Also, massive special mention to Friar Lane. A great bunch of lads who were always 100% committed. Loved the odd slide tackle but were always fair and never moaned once at each other or the ref. A real credit and I really hope they continue and can turn a corner, they are just on a learning curve, similar to how we were (when we got spanked 5-0 at home by Epworth) but they should turn it around if they bring in a couple of older heads as the determination and commitment is there. Good luck to Friar Lane for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:16 pm

i get the impression Magna have sneaked under the radar last few months. Many people have been looking closely at Huncote, NRI or Reem Team
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:20 pm

Widds wrote:
fantastic comeback today, 4-1 down, won 6-5, saff a decent set of lads. Leon coleman getting 4 goals inc a header...anyone knows him will know how crazy that is! Ref was carl shaw, we have had him three times and been excellent every time. This week I forgot about him until a lad pointed out he had a good game...sign of a good ref, don't realise he is on the pitch. Very please with the attitude of our boys and happy to put one over dezza! Today has opened the league right up....magna next, as long as chicko doesn't score in that game I will be happy!

Fair plays to your boys today you deserved the result as you had the better chances throughout the game!!! Think we completely switched off in the second half and it ended up being another game of what ifs for the lounge e.g what if we had a full side, what if they weren't all destroyed haha must also say I thought leon and our left winger ryan were best players on the pitch today both getting 4 goals each!!!

Good lads at nri and wish them all the best for the season!!!
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:27 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:
Mivan-2 Wigston Rangers-1

After a dissapointing week last week we managed to bounce back with a brilliant performance. 2 really good goals from our lads was enough to split the teams and as a skipper and centre back i was over the moon with our defensive performance today! We really battled for each other and threw everything we had.. Although it was a very good result for us i think it was the way we won it today was the main thing for us.

Wigston Rangers pretty much dominated second half and never stopped coming back at us. Really good bunch of lads apart from one lad who was shouting "These are s##t" all game, all we ask for is a little bit of respect, wouldnt dream of saying that to any team.

4 games in hand.. maybe... just maybe!

Scorers:
Gurpreet Singh
Rav Dhillon

We didnt show up today at all!! Both goals were worthy of winning any game tho and you hung on in there so cant fault you boys, Hopefully we can pick ourselves back up and start playing like we know we can !! Aarran Murray with our goal
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:31 pm

dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:

Fair plays to your boys today you deserved the result as you had the better chances throughout the game!!! Think we completely switched off in the second half and it ended up being another game of what ifs for the lounge e.g what if we had a full side, what if they weren't all destroyed haha must also say I thought leon and our left winger ryan were best players on the pitch today both getting 4 goals each!!!

let me know the scorers please mate if you can as I haven't had them yet
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:36 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:

let me know the scorers please mate if you can as I haven't had them yet

Ryan allen 4
Matt rudkin
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:41 pm

cheers dezza
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:52 pm

I went down to watch the first half of reem team against mdh today!

Althought mdh were going down hill and with the wind they were mucht the better side first half and if they could finish could of been 3-4 to the good at half time!

Good job your linesman stopped you giving a penalty in the first half mark? Smile
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:00 pm

very good job and very grateful! no doubts about the foul, but he ended up in the box so glad of your assistance, thank you!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:12 pm

Jenko wrote:

Althought mdh were going down hill and with the wind they were mucht the better side first half and if they could finish could of been 3-4 to the good at half time!

Good job your linesman stopped you giving a penalty in the first half mark? Smile

Be interested to know if it was in the area, happy with our lads though not crowding the ref or making a massive fuss just got on with it. I agree in part I thought first half we looked like we could get a few but in fairness reem camped in our half for massive periods of the second half and we've got to be happy with the point! A good side reem nice and comfortable on the ball and I thought their number 3 looked a class act. With that said well done to our boys with 2 injured and 4 unable to make it out of bed after last nights festivities I thought the boys gave their all and kept goin when I know others would have thrown in the towel. All the best to Reem and was really nice to see no "debatable" linesman decisions. Played the right way start to finish
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:13 pm

the cat wrote:
Prem 2 advance 4 Well done advance u deserved to win we were poor and dint deserve anything out of the game, got 2 many passsenges in our team at the minute. Oh yeah I out jumped wheeler 4 a header as well had to mention that haha

Hold on there Andy i didn't even go for the header i went to shield it and you came over the top, must say if it wasn't for a combination of you and our poor finishing (no names Embarassed ) it could of been a big win for us, plus you've made Maisto's season letting him lob you from 30 yards out, at least the league hasn't been decided by xmas,

Special mention to the ref today Mr Scriven jnr done an excellent job unfortunately let down on occasions by his counterparts

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Dodgy on Sun 11 Dec 2011, 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:15 pm

MDH 3-3 Reem Team

The conditions dictated the game really like Mark and Jenko have said, first half we went into an early lead, put pressure on them high up the pitch, moved the ball ok and had plenty of chances to put the game out of sight, but typical of us we didn't and they got square right on half time from a very good finish. Second half they had the slope and wind and for some reason we couldn't find our players with simple passes, Reem Team came out strong and scored a second from another set piece, disapointing from our point of view but a very good header into the top corner. We tried to push for and equiliser and they got in behind for 3-1 and we looked out of it, but didnt give up and a decent run from a slowly sobering Sim inside the box gave them problems and they failed to clear before Barby drove home from just outside the six yard box, then in the final minute a good break (and just about the first time i got forward in the game) I got in behind the full back and squared for Brennan to finish after making it difficult for himself. A result we can be very happy about given it was the Saturday side 90% of our lads play for had their xmas party last night and a number didn't show and those that did could barely stand up! Cheers to Mark for Reffing did a very good job in a competetive but not dirty game (our skipper knew which foul you meant Smile ) Cheers to Reem Team too, think they were in a similar boat to us with players missing? good luck for the rest of the season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:18 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
Jenko wrote:

Be interested to know if it was in the area, happy with our lads though not crowding the ref or making a massive fuss just got on with it. I agree in part I thought first half we looked like we could get a few but in fairness reem camped in our half for massive periods of the second half and we've got to be happy with the point! A good side reem nice and comfortable on the ball and I thought their number 3 looked a class act. With that said well done to our boys with 2 injured and 4 unable to make it out of bed after last nights festivities I thought the boys gave their all and kept goin when I know others would have thrown in the towel. All the best to Reem and was really nice to see no "debatable" linesman decisions. Played the right way start to finish

It was defo at least a good yard outside the box which is why i think none of your players were surrounding the ref as they knew the right decision had been given in the end! Was quite impressed with both teams and looking forward to playing both teams
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:21 pm

glad to see that MDH are definitely going the right way after a tough start to the season. any team that takes them likely does so at their peril!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:22 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
MDH 3-3 Reem Team

The conditions dictated the game really like Mark and Jenko have said, first half we went into an early lead, put pressure on them high up the pitch, moved the ball ok and had plenty of chances to put the game out of sight, but typical of us we didn't and they got square right on half time from a very good finish. Second half they had the slope and wind and for some reason we couldn't find our players with simple passes, Reem Team came out strong and scored a second from another set piece, disapointing from our point of view but a very good header into the top corner. We tried to push for and equiliser and they got in behind for 3-1 and we looked out of it, but didnt give up and a decent run from a slowly sobering Sim inside the box gave them problems and they failed to clear before Barby drove home from just outside the six yard box, then in the final minute a good break (and just about the first time i got forward in the game) I got in behind the full back and squared for Brennan to finish after making it difficult for himself. A result we can be very happy about given it was the Saturday side 90% of our lads play for had their xmas party last night and a number didn't show and those that did could barely stand up! Cheers to Mark for Reffing did a very good job in a competetive but not dirty game (our skipper knew which foul you meant Smile ) Cheers to Reem Team too, think they were in a similar boat to us with players missing? good luck for the rest of the season!

cheers my friend, enjoyable game from start to finish, always a pleasure to be involved with 2 sides who just want to play football and it was a very committed performance from both sides
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:22 pm

Dodgy wrote:
the cat wrote:
Prem 2 advance 4 Well done advance u deserved to win we were poor and dint deserve anything out of the game, got 2 many passsenges in our team at the minute. Oh yeah I out jumped wheeler 4 a header as well had to mention that haha

Hold on there Andy i didn't even go for the header i went to shield it and you came over the top, must say if it wasn't for a combination of you and our poor finishing (no names Embarassed ) it could of been a big win for us, at least the league hasn't been decided by xmas,

Special mention to the ref today Mr Scriven jnr done an excellent job unfortunately let down on occasions by his counterparts

dodgy linesmen, dodgy? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:26 pm

must admit i was quite far from it but thought it was just outside, so right decision in the end. Wouldnt of complained had the peno stood though haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:27 pm

Ghw v harrow
Always gonna be an hard game today against ghw, first 10 mins we cld of been 3 nil dwn, we didnt play well but battled excellent and got the result we wanted to sneak us to second
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:29 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
must admit i was quite far from it but thought it was just outside, so right decision in the end. Wouldnt of complained had the peno stood though haha

was a good yard outside outside and his momentum took him into the area
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:31 pm

Dodgy wrote:
the cat wrote:

Hold on there Andy i didn't even go for the header i went to shield it and you came over the top, must say if it wasn't for a combination of you and our poor finishing (no names Embarassed ) it could of been a big win for us, plus you've made Maisto's season letting him lob you from 30 yards out, at least the league hasn't been decided by xmas,

Don't give me that wheeler i was like a salmon lol, yep league wide open now mate I'd probably make u boys favourites now, best of luck 4 the rest of season mate
Back to top Go down
hurstr2

hurstr2

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:37 pm

CSKA sporting 4 - 7 humberstone 2000

Gifford hatrick,geary 2, Shingler and rai with our goals today. Started the game well, 4 up at half time and added a 5th early in the second half and thought the game was won! Apart from the four goals we wernt really troubled.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:46 pm

dark horses for sure. great win - Harrow that is
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:47 pm

Jenko wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

and you thought I was red faced from trying to keep up with play! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:58 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

and you thought I was red faced from trying to keep up with play! Laughing Laughing

Haha you should of been right on top of it lol
You reffed the first half well really and was hard to keep up with some of the mdh attacks as it was back to front very quick
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:58 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
as for hoskins 1st team ant see how the game was called off had a message at around 8.30am saying pitch id frozon . but i was out ths morning walking dogs 7.30am check ressis pitch and that was wet and bogy . no way in a thousand years any pitch today frozon sorry glen parva but thick you must off been strugglng for 11 today

remember the cold weather procedure means the referee can delay the kick off until 11am following a pitch inspection
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:00 pm

Jenko wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Haha you should of been right on top of it lol
You reffed the first half well really and was hard to keep up with some of the mdh attacks as it was back to front very quick

the 'penalty' incident came on the back of Reem Team's offside goal so again, glad you were there!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:34 pm

St marks 2-0 clarendon park rangers

To day was a good team performance, we passed the ball really well and could of been 5 nil up at half time if it wernt for some outstanding goalkeeping by the cpr keeper, fair play to cpr they were very dogged and never gave in all credit to them and all the best for the season lads!
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 5:42 pm

Dunton and Broughton, Sundays 5 - 5 Frolesworth FC.

What can I say. Local derby, We (Dunton) were 4-1 up at half time, coasting, I think frolesworth will agree that they were played completely off the park first half. Went 5-1 up after an hour. Dont know how but they've decided to start playing and they absolutely bombarded us for the rest of the half, couple of inspired substitutions and it was one of those horrible games where no matter what you do you cant seem to stop the onslaught. Anyway, 5-3 up with 2 mins to go, drew 5-5. Hats off to Frolesworth, not many teams would of come back from that, not many teams would of surrendered a 5-1 lead either. Bizarre game, the phrase 'a tale of two halves' has never been so apt for a game, unbelievable. Absolutely gutted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 11 December
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next