Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

fixture changes???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

fixture changes??? Empty
PostSubject: fixture changes???   fixture changes??? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 11:12 am

Hello can someone please advise who we are playing Sunday, originally it was trinity away, even had an email yesterday from Stuart confirming a change of ref for the game, it now says we are playing saff lounge away!!??

I'm getting a bit fed up with the league not informing us of changes, the game that was postponed last week, I had to phone Gordon on Friday night ask if our game was on as there were threads on here stating it was off. No one contacted me to tell me, so if I hadn't checked on here I wouldn't have known.

Now again it looks like there are changes but again not been informed. It doesn't matter as much this week as we are away, but still think it courteous to let the clubs involved know first before putting it on here!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

fixture changes??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fixture changes???   fixture changes??? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 12:12 pm

Probably also courteous to speak to the league representatives before putting your comments about the league not informing you...no wonder nobody likes your team!!
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

fixture changes??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fixture changes???   fixture changes??? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 12:26 pm

So we're in the wrong then widds?? Behave. I will treat people the same Way they treat me. Simple.

Just would be nice to be kept informed.

Haha someone has finally admitted it, no one likes us!!! Yet I have played everything by the book this season, I haven't broken one rule and we have done everything correctly.

And when I say it must be jealousy, everyone laughes hmm!! Lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

fixture changes??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fixture changes???   fixture changes??? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 12:52 pm

Haven't saff lounge folded then????

i'm not the jealous type, i wish i was though.
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

fixture changes??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fixture changes???   fixture changes??? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 12:59 pm

I've locked this post - I really cant be doing with another ins and out conversation about the rights and wrongs of Fairfield.

I wish to make clear this has nothing to do with the apparent criticism of the league, I just think the subject has been discussed enough - i'm sure Gordon will post an appropriate response to the fixture change question in due course.

Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

fixture changes??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fixture changes???   fixture changes??? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:45 pm

As always I try to update the League website for Fixture and Referee Changes as soon as I become aware of them

The current fixture list and referee apointments for this Sunday can be seen by visiting

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_ThisWeek.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fixture changes??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fixture changes???   fixture changes??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fixture changes???
Page 1 of 1