Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fixture booklet

Go down 
+4
hayden1
Paulo
Skeems
Ruby Murry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

Fixture booklet Empty
PostSubject: Fixture booklet   Fixture booklet Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 4:35 pm

Just like to say James great work at the back of the booklet with the quick reference fixtures for each divsion.

It's a keeper for me!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Fixture booklet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture booklet   Fixture booklet Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 4:48 pm

I agree Dinny lad. I really like it, James seemed pessimistic. It's a no brainer. Keep it
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Fixture booklet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture booklet   Fixture booklet Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 5:38 pm

Will third that. Great idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
hayden1

Fixture booklet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture booklet   Fixture booklet Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 10:21 pm

Very good layout
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

Fixture booklet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture booklet   Fixture booklet Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 11:16 pm

Agreed. Top effort.
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Fixture booklet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture booklet   Fixture booklet Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 9:19 pm

Thanks,

The only reason for being a little pessimistic is that its hard to make tonnes of changes to a fixture booklet and quite often if you do anything it doesn't really achieve anything. Plus as well generally all I seem to hear is negative comments about the fixture booklet! I do actually put a lot of work into it and i thought trying this would give it an extra angle to make it so the teams do appreciate it and use the fixture booklet that little bit more!

My theory though is that if I were running or in a team this would be the page I would have open most!

That was why I asked for comments and so far I've not seen any bad ones..................

Back to top Go down
driver666

Fixture booklet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture booklet   Fixture booklet Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 9:26 pm

It's a great addition to the fixture booklet James, defo keep it for the future ones.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Fixture booklet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture booklet   Fixture booklet Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug 2013, 2:19 pm

I think it's more or less the only page that secs will use.

Good luck if you ever try to get rid of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fixture booklet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixture booklet   Fixture booklet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixture booklet
Page 1 of 1