Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

1st fixture

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WILKSY

WILKSY

1st fixture Empty
PostSubject: 1st fixture   1st fixture Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 7:55 pm

NPE 1st fixture away at market harborough 18:00 KO, i know were newparks but we do work!!! how we supposed to get there in rush hour traffic for 6 o'clock on a fri???
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

1st fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st fixture   1st fixture Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 9:03 pm

western had to make the reverse journey twice a few seasons ago, i'm sure the opposition and ref will give you a bit of extra time if you contact them
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

1st fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st fixture   1st fixture Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 9:59 pm

or you could just forfeight the game seen as your team are so confident theyre gonna win the league???
Back to top Go down
chubby

1st fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st fixture   1st fixture Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:11 pm

WILKSY wrote:
NPE 1st fixture away at market harborough 18:00 KO, i know were newparks but we do work!!! how we supposed to get there in rush hour traffic for 6 o'clock on a fri???

They would of been in the same position as you if it were reversed so get on with it like WEUR said forfit the game if your that confident.

Four teams play at Market Harborough in DIV 6 so someone had to do it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st fixture Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st fixture   1st fixture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st fixture
Page 1 of 1