Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?

Go down 
+3
shawry1984
Polska legend II
Ramley_LBFC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Empty
PostSubject: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:03 pm

I keep hearing chatter about a Hotshots Vs NPE game that may have taken place last night?

Is that right? If so what was the result?
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:24 pm

don't think so
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:04 pm

there was no game dont no where that came from
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:42 pm

book ya self in to see a quack.
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 10:26 pm

Hellboy wrote:
book ya self in to see a quack.

Haha! I think thats a bit harsh... and I think this i the first time your picture has not been a hellboy one ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 11:40 am

Just standing with Widds regarding the avatar, gosh you're right this is the first time, and for you to have noticed it, makes you either very cute, geeky, or as lonely as me...:0)
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 12:27 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Just standing with Widds regarding the avatar, gosh you're right this is the first time, and for you to have noticed it, makes you either very cute, geeky, or as lonely as me...:0)

Shame you couldnt find a red one tho!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 1:18 pm

Haha Good old political avatars, I hope the fact mine is a German doesn't upset you.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 1:43 pm

Nein mine freund
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 2:21 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Shame you couldnt find a red one tho!!

Thats not what you said last night.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 2:24 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Haha Good old political avatars, I hope the fact mine is a German doesn't upset you.

don't be such a sauerkraut!
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 4:47 pm

dont know where you heard that, already played NPE twice.
few of the lads play for kibworth saturday and had a game the other night so prob that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?   Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was there a Div 6 Fixture last night?
Page 1 of 1