Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 1 predictions

Go down 
+12
mowmacre fc
Paul Daniels
tysmith c.n.f.c
rocket ledge
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
Fishandchips
Jimmyb
the goalie
Hellboy
dezza
Widds
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Division 1 predictions Empty
PostSubject: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 7:12 pm

Well, the other divisions have one, so here goes:

Enderby Town V Kirby Muxloe Rangers - ex prem side against a young new side....i expect experience to tell - 1-3

Thurmaston WMP 2009 V FC Hoskins - Hoskins havent been spoken about much, but are probably one of the favourites this season, Thurmaston have had varied reports. Going with 5-2 to Hoskins

Enderby Town 2012 V FC Azzurri - not sure Enderby will have enough to deal with a Prem Team Wink predict 5-2 to Azzuri

Leicester Foxes OB V Fosse City - Fosse City have been around for ages and are used to the challenge of the top divisions, but Leicester Foxes destroyed their division last year with a 97% win record. After rumours of players leaving, they have all stayed for Division 1. I think Foxes to win 3-1

Niffy Rangers V Thurmaston WMP 2009 - Niffy are the dark horses in this division for me - 2-0

NRI V Kirby Muxloe Rangers - We will be playing against the highest placed team we have faced since our inception...going to be very tough. Hoping for a draw.

Royale Barcabullona V FC Hoskins - Massive clash here, probably on super sunday, think this will be decided by one goal, going for 3-2 to Hoskins

Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 7:58 pm

How can we be a prem side when we lost 6-2 to advance couriers?? Haha

Think we'll do well to get a draw after finding out out keeper is out for 4 weeks after getting injured in the very interesting thurnby v aylestone park game yesterday!! I reckon enderby could be dark horses heard they've got some good players
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 8:01 pm

Levi Ramsey Dezza, Aylestones new kid on the block.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 8:03 pm

Tall guy who plays up front? Showed some good finishing yesterday, I left before the end but heard he was on the receiving end of some tough treatment at end of game
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 8:07 pm

Big black guy, scoed 2 yesterday, scores for fun all the time, i'm sure he can handle himself on and off the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 8:08 pm

he doesn't scare me though. Cool
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 8:09 pm

Yeah that's the one, looked a good finisher!!! I think he wasn't expecting what happened yesterday
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 9:17 pm

dezza wrote:
Yeah that's the one, looked a good finisher!!! I think he wasn't expecting what happened yesterday

Ash Day slam dunking the ball into someones face doesn't help, it sort of went tits up from there.

I think mr T was the one that got sent off for aylestone (also a black guy plays in midfield), he used to play for thurnby, he had to endure a lot of stick from the thurnby dugout during the game, finally blew a fuse, as one does sometimes.

Widds......get tweedle mcnairn dum and tweedle mcnairn dee arguing amonst themselves on Sunday, we should win eeeeeezzzzzy.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 9:24 pm

comfortable 3 points for you sunday widds they really struggled againts us and unless they have added loads of new players can really see a long hard season for them
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 9:26 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

Ash Day slam dunking the ball into someones face doesn't help, it sort of went tits up from there.

I think mr T was the one that got sent off for aylestone (also a black guy plays in midfield), he used to play for thurnby, he had to endure a lot of stick from the thurnby dugout during the game, finally blew a fuse, as one does sometimes.

Widds......get tweedle mcnairn dum and tweedle mcnairn dee arguing amonst themselves on Sunday, we should win eeeeeezzzzzy.

Thanks for the tip, i remember you and Littlebigman chatting about them two...excellent!!

Dezza, i had to call you a prem side, feels dirty if i dont
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 9:37 pm

Do one widds!!! Haha

Were you there then helly??? Should of come and said hello!

Agree the bold guy for aylestone completely lost it, nutted a thurnby player (very softly) lino saw it and did nothing!!! After that turned into a free for all! Don't know about you but I didn't think much to the standard of football played either
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 7:14 am

What's this rubbish about us being around the top divisions for years!? We only left division 4 two years ago! We've probably got 1 player that has played at this level before, and he's pants now. We'll give it our best but it'll be a tough season for us.

Anyway.

Enderby Town 3-3 Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Thurmaston WMP 2009 1-4 FC Hoskins
Enderby Town 2012 2-5 FC Azzurri
Leicester Foxes OB 6-1 Fosse City
Niffy Rangers 3-2 Thurmaston WMP 2009
NRI 7-1 Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Royale Barcabullona 4-2 FC Hoskins

Last edited by Jimmyb on Wed 29 Aug 2012, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 7:35 am

Thought you guys had been around for a while Jimmy...been in a high div since i joined the alliance, so just assumed!!
You backing a 6-1 win over Foxes?
And no game with less than five goals - div 1 the place to be for entertainment this weekend!!

Good luck gents
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 8:10 am

Yep, all the goals mate!

Nope, we'll take a hammering, the main man is out for us so expect a slow start in the first 3 games.

Echo that as well, good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 9:28 am

Enderby Town 5V1 Kirby Muxloe Rangers - What i've seen of Kirby they will have a tough season

Thurmaston WMP 2009 0V4 FC Hoskins - Hoskins will be up there challenging

Enderby Town 2012 2V3 FC Azzurri - Close game, Azzurri to sneak it

Leicester Foxes OB 4V1 Fosse City - Foxes a little too strong if they kept the full side from last season

Niffy Rangers 2V2 Thurmaston WMP 2009 - Don't know much about Thurmaston, don't think Niffy will score enough

NRI 8V1 Kirby Muxloe Rangers - Again Kirby to be out of there depth, NRI have goals in the team

Royale Barcabullona 3V3 FC Hoskins - could go either way, don't know what to expect from Barca...
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 9:40 am

Fishandchips wrote:
Enderby Town 5V1 Kirby Muxloe Rangers - What i've seen of Kirby they will have a tough season

Leicester Foxes OB 4V1 Fosse City - Foxes a little too strong if they kept the full side from last season

Niffy Rangers 2V2 Thurmaston WMP 2009 - Don't know much about Thurmaston, don't think Niffy will score enough

NRI 8V1 Kirby Muxloe Rangers - Again Kirby to be out of there depth, NRI have goals in the team
Royale Barcabullona 3V3 FC Hoskins - could go either way, don't know what to expect from Barca...

To be honest, we only really have 1 recognised striker now as Michael Ledwith unfortunately didn't happen, Leon Coleman has now got a new job that requires him to work EVERY sunday, we did share the goals out last season all over the team which hopefully we can reminisce once again, but I might well be in the hunt for another striker VERY SOON..........

We might find goals hard to come by at this higher level, so before people predict silly scorelines for us lol against a team that were playing 3 Divisions higher than us only 4 months ago, i suggest people have a rethink......

I will take a 1-0 win now
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:02 am

just going on what i've seen of them pre-season, unless they have added a fair few new players since then......
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:19 am

I'll have a go................why not eh!!!

Enderby Town 3-2 Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Thurmaston WMP 2009 2V6 FC Hoskins

Sunday
Enderby Town 2012 3-4 FC Azzurri
Leicester Foxes OB 4-1 Fosse City
Niffy Rangers 1-3 Thurmaston WMP 2009
NRI 3V1 Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Royale Barcabullona 1-4 FC Hoskins

I think this division will be a 4 way scrap between Leicester Foxes (who I think will win it), FC Azzurri, Hoskins and NRI. Maybe NRI man for man not the strongest but there consistency in getting the same team out week after week will keep them in the hunt. Enderby might challenge but I think they'll lack the consistency - they are a young side with players playing there first season of adult football.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:22 am

Fishandchips wrote:
just going on what i've seen of them pre-season, unless they have added a fair few new players since then......

Whatever happens, cant wait for the tests that we are going to have over the next season...we are lucky that we have some good footballers so we can adapt, fairly certain Malc will have some new formations or tactics to make sure we are still a force....CORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE CERVIIIISSSSSSSIIIIIIIAMMMMMMMMMM!! Up the NRI!!!

Come on Hellboy....sound the battle cry! cheers
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:25 am

S&G Sec wrote:
I'll have a go................why not eh!!!

Enderby Town 3-2 Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Thurmaston WMP 2009 2V6 FC Hoskins

Sunday
Enderby Town 2012 3-4 FC Azzurri
Leicester Foxes OB 4-1 Fosse City
Niffy Rangers 1-3 Thurmaston WMP 2009
NRI 3V1 Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Royale Barcabullona 1-4 FC Hoskins

I think this division will be a 4 way scrap between Leicester Foxes (who I think will win it), FC Azzurri, Hoskins and NRI. Maybe NRI man for man not the strongest but there consistency in getting the same team out week after week will keep them in the hunt. Enderby might challenge but I think they'll lack the consistency - they are a young side with players playing there first season of adult football.

Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! this makes me sooooo mad!!!! See you boys in the Arthur Moore semi final....your last appearance in that cup this season!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:27 am

the goalie wrote:
comfortable 3 points for you sunday widds they really struggled againts us and unless they have added loads of new players can really see a long hard season for them

Hopefully so pal, the 3 points that is, not the long hard season for them!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:42 am

Widds wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Whatever happens, cant wait for the tests that we are going to have over the next season...we are lucky that we have some good footballers so we can adapt, fairly certain Malc will have some new formations or tactics to make sure we are still a force....CORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE CERVIIIISSSSSSSIIIIIIIAMMMMMMMMMM!! Up the NRI!!!

All hail the ale............

Division 1 predictions Btpub103

Iv'e bought you the belt.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:47 am

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

All hail the ale............

Division 1 predictions Btpub103

Iv'e bought you the belt.

How did you get this picture of Andy Ilnicki in Blackpool from the weekend
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:04 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

To be honest, we only really have 1 recognised striker now as Michael Ledwith unfortunately didn't happen, Leon Coleman has now got a new job that requires him to work EVERY sunday, we did share the goals out last season all over the team which hopefully we can reminisce once again, but I might well be in the hunt for another striker VERY SOON..........

We might find goals hard to come by at this higher level, so before people predict silly scorelines for us lol against a team that were playing 3 Divisions higher than us only 4 months ago, i suggest people have a rethink......

I will take a 1-0 win now

after 10 minutes you wont be happy with a 1-0 win, they were 3 divisions above us when we destroyed them and you are much better than us, so i can see you scoring a minimum of 7
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:06 pm

you might concede a few though, this level is possibly a little bit too high for widds who was clearly the worst goalkeeper in div3 last season, theres only so far you can carry weak links especially 1 as heavy as that
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:14 pm

LOL, can't wait for the bite
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

Haha, nah, Tommy is right...i havent been able to get in goal at all this pre-season...strength of the squad!!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:50 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha, nah, Tommy is right...i havent been able to get in goal at all this pre-season...strength of the squad!!

well ive heard malc say hes only got 1 striker and aint you supposed to be able to head a ball like bullets into nets ?
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 2:14 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:

well ive heard malc say hes only got 1 striker and aint you supposed to be able to head a ball like bullets into nets ?

Don't forget the usain bolt pace.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 2:31 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:

Looks like a one off that bullet header, Widds has a stint up top in pre season and missed an open goal with his nut !
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 2:48 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
you might concede a few though, this level is possibly a little bit too high for widds who was clearly the worst goalkeeper in div3 last season, theres only so far you can carry weak links especially 1 as heavy as that

Theres quite a few players in that team that could do with losing a lot of weight.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 2:57 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:

Looks like a one off that bullet header, Widds has a stint up top in pre season and missed an open goal with his nut !

how's he miss with that melon head Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 3:09 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:

Sadly this is true....although isnt it a sign of a good striker if he keeps getting in those positions...thats what i keep telling myself anyway!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 3:10 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:

how's he miss with that melon head Embarassed

Oi!!! Can we all stick to the topic and not chat about my melon head or lack of pace!!!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 7:49 am

Fishandchips wrote:

Not a bad start Stevo
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 9:51 am

I'll have a go..

Enderby Town 1-0 Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Thurmaston WMP 2009 0-1 FC Hoskins
Enderby Town 2012 0-0 FC Azzurri
Leicester Foxes OB 2-0 Fosse City
Niffy Rangers 0-0 Thurmaston WMP 2009
NRI 1-0 Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Royale Barcabullona 1-1 FC Hoskins

I think you will agree, all very realistic.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 10:20 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
I'll have a go..

Enderby Town 1-0 Kirby Muxloe Rangers (million pound on 5-1 enderby)
Thurmaston WMP 2009 0-1 FC Hoskins
Enderby Town 2012 0-0 FC Azzurri
Leicester Foxes OB 2-0 Fosse City
Niffy Rangers 0-0 Thurmaston WMP 2009
NRI 1-0 Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Royale Barcabullona 1-1 FC Hoskins

I think you will agree, all very realistic.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 10:23 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Not a bad start Stevo

I didnt win the predictions competition last season for no reason Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 11:21 am

Fishandchips wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Not a bad start Stevo

I didnt win the predictions competition last season for no reason Very Happy

Wish we could have that back, lol..........
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:03 pm

thurmaston 3 vs 0 fc hoskins wo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 1 predictions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next