Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 Predictions?

Go down 
+7
Sparta3
Pukka2013
the harrow wookie
Hellboy
Abruzzi
Hairy Hebrew!
daveattwood92
11 posters
AuthorMessage
daveattwood92

Division 6 Predictions? Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2013, 2:22 pm

as the title reads? thoughts??
Back to top Go down
daveattwood92

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2013, 2:34 pm

teams as follows..

Birstall rangers
Cfa
Chartwell arms
Desford rangers
Dulka
Global
Mivan
Lks
Mark j rees
Red admirral
Sporting birstall
Wigston plough rovers
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2013, 3:38 pm

Cfa should do alright in this division

LKS I thought possibly could/should have gone up with there players there likely to be getting in

Same for Dukla with the progress and changes there making over the summer

Mivan have some good players too and if they strengthen in the right areas could be a threat.

Dont no anything about the new teams but with the above teams alone it could be quite competitive!
Back to top Go down
Abruzzi

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2013, 9:54 pm

Who cares. An under 11's team could win that league.

Poor poor poor standard of football and you should be embarrassed to play in it.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 9:19 am

Abruzzi wrote:

Poor poor poor standard of football and you should be embarrassed to play in it.

The one who condemns other users for such behaviour has now slated division 6, make your mind up, otherwise anyone reading your posts might get confused.

Long live grassroot level footballl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Abruzzi

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 10:46 am

Hellboy wrote:
Abruzzi wrote:

The one who condemns other users for such behaviour has now slated division 6, make your mind up, otherwise anyone reading your posts might get confused.

Long live grassroot level footballl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fvck division 6 it's all about the premier and division 1.

Oh and creation builders.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 10:56 am

creation builders can go eat my shorts.
Back to top Go down
Abruzzi

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 11:01 am

Hellboy wrote:

The mess you'd leave in them after Greg Williams has got hold off you I'd doubt anyone would want to eat them.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 11:37 am

Abruzzi wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

The mess you'd leave in them after Greg Williams has got hold off you I'd doubt anyone would want to eat them.
amazing
my dads harder than your dad hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Abruzzi

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 12:20 pm

the harrow wookie wrote:
Abruzzi wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

amazing

Don't lie.

Your mum doesn't even know who your father is so you've got no chance.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 1:23 pm

Abruzzi wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
Abruzzi wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

amazing

Don't lie.

Your mum doesn't even know who your father is so you've got no chance.
if we are going to be childish then

my dad died from aids he caught from you mum Razz 
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 3:08 pm

Abruzzi wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Ive already got the s#its so the pants are pretty stinky anyway, as for G williams, iv'e heard he's more like Serena Williams, runs around and grunts a lot, but thats about it.

iqra 7 creation b#llox 4......Embarassed

looks like you need to be more creative, perhaps build yourselves a better wall when defending.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 5:33 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Abruzzi wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Ive already got the s#its so the pants are pretty stinky anyway, as for G williams, iv'e heard he's more like Serena Williams, runs around and grunts a lot, but thats about it.

iqra 7 creation b#llox 4......Embarassed

looks like you need to be more creative, perhaps build yourselves a better wall when defending.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Abruzzi

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 7:36 pm

Awwww isn't that sweet helly's got his little mate backing him up.

Anyway i'll see you in a week ladies. I'm off Ibiza with the S&G and Fairfield lads.

Cya
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 8:00 pm

take plenty of vaseline.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 8:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
take plenty of vaseline.
he don't need it he's wide enough Razz 
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 6:11 am

The fairfield lads can catch crabs with him.
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 8:26 pm

Pukka pies fc have now entered div 6 this season
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 8:41 pm

If that is true them the last thing you should be doing is posting it on here as the constitution has not yet been announced. I'm sure somebody would've told you to keep it to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 9:02 pm

Typical pukka pies tho thinking there the dogs then get put into place by a few teams and moan so get put down personally 6 is still too high for ya
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 9:25 pm

Have we ever said we are the dogs BUCKO NO!!!! we are just a work side so we should of never have bin but in div4 anyway where we would have bin beaten nearly all the time I've got players that have not played in 8 years..
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 9:35 am

Pukka2013 wrote:
Pukka pies fc have now entered div 6 this season
I would be very surprised if someone has confirmed that to you
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 9:58 am

smell something fishy going on and it sure aint the pies cos there lovely Laughing . but if true im glad want to play them in the cup big time. from what the lads told me they came across a ickle bit arrogant the last time we played them. the first team ive come across in a friendly tht wouldnt loan us a player cos we were short there reason was bullshizzle as well claiming we had been online saying we were the dogs and couldn't even raise a team not once has anyone in our team claimed tht we were the bollox , only bucko saying we would have a decent midfield and bucko doesn't play for us just a ex harrow player and one of my oldest pals
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 10:10 am

the harrow wookie wrote:
smell something fishy going on and it sure aint the pies cos there lovely Laughing . but if true im glad want to play them in the cup big time. from what the lads told me they came across a ickle bit arrogant the last time we played them. the first team ive come across in a friendly tht wouldnt loan us a player cos we were short there reason was bullshizzle as well claiming we had been online saying we were the dogs and couldn't even raise a team not once has anyone in our team claimed tht we were the bollox , only bucko saying we would have a decent midfield and bucko doesn't play for us just a ex harrow player and one of my oldest pals
Total lies, Bucko has no mates
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 10:34 am

Fieldy wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
he prefers durex bounce
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 12:46 pm

PUKKA i know some lads that work there and u were getting abit carried i thought u wereva poor side to b honest poor at the back with nothing up top butvu have a decent midfield but too easily bullied certain teams in div 6 with roll u over lks, birstall rangers, dukla to name but a few so i wudnt boast about being in 6
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 2:54 pm

u know me too wel wookie
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 3:06 pm

How did I boast about bring in 6.. All I put was that we are in 6 now and not 4...could not care less who u no that work there to be fair..and because you are such a good player you should be in prem the way you play lol have a nice season Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 4:30 pm

the harrow wookie wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
he prefers durex bounce

He prefers the withdrawal method from his own hand...Shocked 
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 4:51 pm

Hellboy wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
he prefers durex bounce
He prefers the withdrawal method from his own hand...Shocked 
took ya time you bin out fighting supernatural crime again
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Aug 2013, 5:11 pm

No...my red outer-pants are still in the wash.
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 10:33 am

Everyone must not be taking notes of BRFC and there pre season results........ more than just dark horses
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 10:41 am

Apart from last result Jack, don't think any others have been posted, just stay as dark horses especially if last game is anything to go on, apart from last 20ish minutes probably Birstall's worst performance in friendlies that i've witnessed. Even Jacks goals failed to pull out the net pegs, haha
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 11:37 am

same hear id prefer us to stay under the radar haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions?   Division 6 Predictions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 Predictions?
Page 1 of 1