Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 1 predictions

Go down 
+12
mowmacre fc
Paul Daniels
tysmith c.n.f.c
rocket ledge
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
Fishandchips
Jimmyb
the goalie
Hellboy
dezza
Widds
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KMR Number 10

Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 9:38 pm

I am glad that everyone can see that we are a little out of our depth and you are right it will be a long hard season

But unlike most teams we have worked our way up got to the prem found it hard and still stuck at it not just folded and restarted like a lot of teams do. We have lost a few key players from last season

We have asked to be put in a lower league to try and rebuild but we have only been put into Div 1 (which looks like it is going to be a very good league) and it is going to be hard for us but we still put out a team every week
Back to top Go down
http://www.topteez.co.uk
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 10:05 pm

fair play to you mate. good luck with it, but not on Sunday lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 7:49 am

Went to watch Thurmaston v Hoskins last night and have got to say was very impressed with both teams, both of these will be in the mix.

Lot's of quality players on show and a very decent level of football being played, can see Div 1 being ROCK SOLID if this is anything to go by.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 9:10 am

Pothunters the lot of um. No
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 9:16 am

fc hoskins wrote:
thurmaston 3 vs 0 fc hoskins wo

thank god for friar lane.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 10:02 am

KMR Number 10 wrote:
I am glad that everyone can see that we are a little out of our depth and you are right it will be a long hard season

But unlike most teams we have worked our way up got to the prem found it hard and still stuck at it not just folded and restarted like a lot of teams do. We have lost a few key players from last season

We have asked to be put in a lower league to try and rebuild but we have only been put into Div 1 (which looks like it is going to be a very good league) and it is going to be hard for us but we still put out a team every week

Credit to you and I hope you enjoy the season.
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 10:56 am

I'll go for a 3-1 nri win! Malc doesn't do losing expect them to do very well this year
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 11:41 am

Decent game last night and mate a deserved win for Thurmaston very good team that they had out we played better 2nd half could off got summit but I missed a sitter . And hellboy yes thank god for the lane lol the lane had a full 11 players last night turn up
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 12:14 pm

I'll be keeping an eye on hoskins this year, you've won me over, i'll be rooting for you to do well, up the hoskins.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 12:29 pm

haha helly u are legend so the kick hoskins campaign is on hold . ? did u watch last night ??? and thoughts then!!!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 12:54 pm

Coleman, I was impressed with you personally, didn't realise you were as quick as you are, took my notes on that one ha ha.

Yeah second half you were well on top but vulnerable on the break going all out to get back on level terms, thought Steff Oakes took control in the second half coming deeper and pinging a few balls around and this what got you on top but you couldn't quite draw level.

Glen did well to see the game out too, poor sod struggled most of the game injured.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 7:35 pm

Yeah my fitness is back and give me bit pace somehow. But played for lane today and turned my ankle got a golf ball lump on side think couple weeks out
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 8:09 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Yeah my fitness is back and give me bit pace somehow. But played for lane today and turned my ankle got a golf ball lump on side think couple weeks out

who scored the goal?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 8:10 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
haha helly u are legend so the kick hoskins campaign is on hold . ? did u watch last night ??? and thoughts then!!!

No but wished i had done, Malc wouldn't give us a lift.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 9:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

who scored the goal?

today liam (fishcake)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 7:33 am

Enderby Town 2012 V FC Azzurri......away win

Leicester Foxes OB V Fosse City..away win

Niffy Rangers V Thurmaston WMP 2009.....away win

NRI V Kirby Muxloe Rangers.....#### win

Royale Barcabullona V FC Hoskins...away win

Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 7:58 am

keep on trying to write some predictions but cant its too hard haha dont know anything about any of the teams....... not thaat confident in ourselves as our 1st choice keeper broke his knuckles playing for thurnby last week so we've had to sign a replacement who we havent seen play, our main centre mid fitzy is out injured after being on the receiving end of a strong tackle from mr maisto last week so we are having to shuffle the pack a bit!!!! but we'll see how it goes lol

buzzing for the game though and a little nervous haha
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 8:01 am

dezza wrote:
keep on trying to write some predictions but cant its too hard haha dont know anything about any of the teams....... not thaat confident in ourselves as our 1st choice keeper broke his knuckles playing for thurnby last week so we've had to sign a replacement who we havent seen play, our main centre mid fitzy is out injured after being on the receiving end of a strong tackle from mr maisto last week so we are having to shuffle the pack a bit!!!! but we'll see how it goes lol

buzzing for the game though and a little nervous haha

your game should be a cracker today expecting a close game, enderby are a very tidy side.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 8:01 am

n.r.i to win 4-0
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 8:10 am

You seen them play ty?? I think people have wrote them off without even seeing them play, think they will surprise people this season.
Back to top Go down
Scrafa

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 2:56 pm

Thurmaston WMC 2009 beat Niffy rangers 8-1, tipping them for the title!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 3:51 pm

Scrafa wrote:
Thurmaston WMC 2009 beat Niffy rangers 8-1, tipping them for the title!!

Signed a few on i believe...? Will be a few teams in the mix i think....interesting times ahead in this division
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 4:29 pm

We are all challenging for runners up thurmaston will win that league no doubt they are top quality and will easy win this league
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 4:33 pm

They that good then hoskins? Or is it mind games haha think the division is a bit of an unknown really!!! No one really knows anything about anyone until you play them
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 6:37 pm

Apart from a azzuri I kind off have a idea about most teams although teams have new players ect...
But Thurmaston Wer good we came close but only after bringing Steff Oakes on at HT. and thy had a player sent off with 10minutes to go other than that could off been 8 3
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 7:02 pm

Fosse, Foxes, Niffy and KMR to prop up the table, the rest to battle for the title.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 7:10 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Fosse, Foxes, Niffy and KMR to prop up the table, the rest to battle for the title.

Haha, you dont believe that!!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 7:16 pm

Widds wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

Haha, you dont believe that!!

Sure do. All the other teams are Prem standard.

Like your sig, but we both know you don't believe that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 predictions   Division 1 predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 1 predictions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2