Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 3. Predictions 15/09....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Division 3. Predictions 15/09.... Empty
PostSubject: Division 3. Predictions 15/09....   Division 3. Predictions 15/09.... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep 2013, 1:23 pm

AC Wigston v Horse.
AC are a very strong side that I expect to be in the top 3 come April 14. Horse have had a couple of disappointing results so far and I think they could struggle this season.
My prediction... 4-1 AC Wigston. Nathan Rutter adding to his tally.

AFC Bees Knees v LCAC.
Both sides have started poorly and will both be all put for 3 points in this game. Could be a great game to watch.
My prediction... 2-2.

East Goscote v LDA Spartans.
Goscote have been a little hit and miss so far but are definitely not living up to their name. I had them down as one of the favourites for the division before a ball had been kicked, but I qas wrong. LDA are a very strong side, beat us home and away last seasonand have apparently made some big signings aswell.
My prediction... 1-3 LDA Spartans.

The Star Inn v Fleckney Athletic.
Poor start for star and I think that will continue all season. Fleckney have had some odd results. I can only guess that they have 2 different sides. Which one will turn up this week?
My prediction... 4-4.

Monsell WMC v Phoenix Utd.
Phoenix have started brightly taking maximum points from their first 3 games and are scoring goals for fun. The only good thing I can look at gping into this game is that the 3 teams they beat are the bottom 3 and they didnt have to play a mid week game. I'm quitly confident but I cant predict a score.

Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Division 3. Predictions 15/09....   Division 3. Predictions 15/09.... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep 2013, 2:00 pm

not my division but know a few of the teams from the past few seasons so........

AC Wigston v Horse
not sure on your assesment of Horse, i wouldn't say 2 wins and a draw was disapointing especially when you look at last season where they nearly have the same points tally already, but do agree AC look a much improved side this season (if Rutter stays on the pitch), Home win

AFC Bees Knees v LCAC
Don't know anything about LCAC, Bee Knees were ok last season if they still have the same striker he will get a few goals again for them, Home win

Goscote have had 2 narrow defeats and a big win so far, i think it may just be a third narrow defeat for them as LDA are pretty consistant.

Fleckney had a poor opening result but look like they have picked up since, Star look like they are in for a long season, Away win

Monsell WMC v Phoenix Utd
Phoenix play some neat football and have a few talented youngsters based on our cup game last season but I think Monsell will put an end to their unbeaten start, a bit more experience being a big factor. Home win

Last edited by Fishandchips on Mon 16 Sep 2013, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Division 3. Predictions 15/09....   Division 3. Predictions 15/09.... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep 2013, 4:00 pm

Horse have had a good start points wise, but the teams they played have struggled elsewhere. Thats why I thought they had struggled. I dont know anything about horse so just my opinion. I could be wrong but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
bishbosh

PostSubject: Re: Division 3. Predictions 15/09....   Division 3. Predictions 15/09.... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep 2013, 8:51 pm

AC Wigston v Horse.
Horse look like an organised side who haven't conceded many yet, on the other hand AC have added goals to there side. I think this will end in a draw.
Draw

AFC Bees Knees v LCAC.
Two teams who I feel will spend the season in the bottom 3/4, but LCAC will improve as they play more games, they struggle to defend and if Bees Knees main striker is playing I think they'll edge it.
Home win

East Goscote have been very unpredictable so far but LDA seem fairly consistent and know how to grind a result so I'm going with LDA but if Goscote are in the goalscoring mood they were in against Fleckney LDA's leaking defence could be in trouble.
Away Win

For me Star inn will go another week without a win as Fleckney seemed to kick start there season last week.
Away Win

Monsell WMC v Phoenix Utd.
I think both teams have got alot of goals in their lockers and both defences are subject for concern, yes Phoenix have started well but against three poor teams but you can only beat what is in front of you. Going on last seasons form Monsell will win this but Phoenix have improved under a new manager and may just pinch a point away from home.
Draw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 3. Predictions 15/09....   Division 3. Predictions 15/09.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 3. Predictions 15/09....
Page 1 of 1