Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?

Go down 
+16
wiggoboy
riley
retroroyal
CalamityScouse
Pete Mourinho
dee_aitcho
Katie G
super polska
fozzi
Polska legend II
gattuso
harvey
Stroller
Sparta3
Gifford
Ripple The Net
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripple The Net

Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 12:19 pm

Dish the dirt whats the craziest ritual?
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 1:47 pm

we slaughter a farm animal before each game usually a chicken
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 4:47 pm

We erect an 8-foot high, oblong-shaped metal structure and hang nets from it. Helps us no end.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 4:54 pm

We see how many times we lob Scouse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 6:04 pm

we all change into the same clothes
Back to top Go down
harvey

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:11 pm

we play with balls
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:13 pm

to come on here and get a bite from people..
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:32 pm

we turn up with no footballs, not enough players and Polish players who all have the same name who we haven't seen before
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 7:41 pm

we all teletubbies before the game and drink a big glass of sma milk, and then we go play.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 8:27 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
we turn up with no footballs, not enough players and Polish players who all have the same name who we haven't seen before

oh how I wish this wasnt true......you missed out phoning the ilnicki bus to make sure theyre alive/awake
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:07 am

My players pay me before the game- other teams find this very hard to believe!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:30 am

I usually have to convince players mums to let them come out to play.

How I convince them is another question...
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 12:38 pm

MT Sec wrote:
My players pay me before the game- other teams find this very hard to believe!!!!!

An excellent idea.....not one that will catch on but excellent....might try that!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 1:34 pm

Stroller wrote:
We see how many times we lob Scouse

In fairness the other team usually do that all game.........if im playing Mad
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 3:31 pm

LM Sec wrote:
MT Sec wrote:

An excellent idea.....not one that will catch on but excellent....might try that!!!!!!

It doesn't always go down very well, but it works! They don't pay, they don't play!!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:32 pm

super polska wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

oh how I wish this wasnt true......you missed out phoning the ilnicki bus to make sure theyre alive/awake

thing of the past now with the new club rules isn't it? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:33 pm

MT Sec wrote:
LM Sec wrote:
MT Sec wrote:

It doesn't always go down very well, but it works! They don't pay, they don't play!!!!

controversial, but good luck and well done if it works!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:33 pm

and of course you'll need a few players in reserve just in case! what would happen if you had a bare 11 and someone didn't pay?
Back to top Go down
retroroyal

retroroyal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:56 pm

11 men fighting over 2 toilets for a crap with no paper ! beats smelly salts ! especially when following our resident bear !
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 9:23 am

Polska legend II wrote:
and of course you'll need a few players in reserve just in case! what would happen if you had a bare 11 and someone didn't pay?
They're all conditioned to pay now so I don't have that problem!!!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 9:55 am

Miss Whiplash!!!
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:03 am

she just gives us her evil stare and the money comes out!!!!
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:27 am

riley wrote:

Its enough to make snow melt. affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:44 am

wiggoboy wrote:
riley wrote:

Its enough to make snow melt. affraid Laughing

i will get to give it a go!!! need a miricale i think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 1:30 pm

Riley's right, I don't even have to ask some of them now. I love my job!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jchris23

jchris23

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 5:29 pm

vodka redbulls in the changing room before match drunken
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 5:54 pm

Listen to Daniel O Donnell on the Ghettoblaster prior to group hug then out to battle!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm

No one can beat the Tim Glenn pre-match ritual... those who have played with him will know what i mean Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 12:19 pm

Any post-match rituals anyone? People who know Mark Lester will know why I'm asking the question!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 4:03 pm

Tomassi wrote:
No one can beat the Tim Glenn pre-match ritual... those who have played with him will know what i mean Twisted Evil

which one?

being sick?
trying to sober up?
finishing his last beer?
eating his mc donalds breakfast before being sick?
or having a dump with the door wide open for all to see and smell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?   Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the strangest/wierdest/craziest pre match ritual at your team ?
Page 1 of 1