Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Craziest Keeper?

Go down 
+11
Hellboy
RM05
Polska legend II
mowmacre fc
chip douglas
Skeems
Joey Barton
Gifford
Sirus
Plough new boy
jack007
15 posters
AuthorMessage
jack007

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:39 pm

Who is the most mental and why?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:49 pm

Easy matt at sporting wigston, most nuts i have ever played with by a mile
Back to top Go down

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:23 pm

I would have to say Craig fetch. He was the rockets keeper a few years back and he joined us midway through last season. Cracking keeper and brave beyond belief at times. And within a week of joining us got the nickname the monk due to his somewhat delicate personality!
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:38 am

Got to be kregg bryan in the alliance, not the best goalie around but brave as fook, seen him get his face in the way of the ball on many occasions, completely insane if you pi55 him off, you dont get sectioned if all your dogs are barkin
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:14 am

Bowden new boy wrote:
Easy matt at sporting wigston, most nuts i have ever played with by a mile

agreed he commentates to himself with everything he does he is crackers
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:43 am

Inter Mivan keeper who i believe only plays when he gets day release from HMP Welford Road!

Shocking keeper but goes crazy, Hes never sure whether he wants his gloves on or off.
Gloves come off more often then the ref blows the whistle

Trys punching the crossbar in anger (Good job the little fellow couldn't reach)
Bless him though he must have backache from picking the ball up from the back of the net.

Or was it just a case of him forgetting to take his tablets that day?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:57 am

Quote :
Inter Mivan keeper who i believe only plays when he gets day release from HMP Welford Road!

Shocking keeper but goes crazy, Hes never sure whether he wants his gloves on or off.

Bless him though he must have backache from picking the ball up from the back of the net.

Aint that the bloke of mean machine?

On a serious note Leicester Foxes Keeper is the craziest keeper I have ever seen, once did a 2 footer on one of our players, Swanny was referee and knew the keeper, Waito??? and it was last minute so he didnt punish him, one of our players complained to which a guy at the side quipped "Don't upset him, he hasnt taken his pills this morning" Our player responded with a nervous laugh to which the bloke replied "Seriously"
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:31 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

On a serious note Leicester Foxes Keeper is the craziest keeper I have ever seen, once did a 2 footer on one of our players, Swanny was referee and knew the keeper, Waito??? and it was last minute so he didnt punish him, one of our players complained to which a guy at the side quipped "Don't upset him, he hasnt taken his pills this morning" Our player responded with a nervous laugh to which the bloke replied "Seriously"

waito is a lovely guy but get on his wrong side and you'll end up regretting it, he was doorman at the rocket for many a year and had to deal with a hell of a lot of travelling folk armed with swords and guns. he is also a great penalty taker
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:47 am

Yep, he buried a penalty past me when he was playing for Glenfield Town on a Saturday once. He also broke one of our players cheekbones in the same game.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:02 pm

got to agree that sporting wigston keeper is crazy top quality aswell runs out towards his half way line some time great stuff
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:06 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Mark Wait is his name
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:06 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Yep, he buried a penalty past me when he was playing for Glenfield Town on a Saturday once. He also broke one of our players cheekbones in the same game.

Missed a pen against Polska once!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:10 pm

I think one of our Polish keepers is the craziest, although unfortunately he only featrued for us in pre season. He had a blinder in a friendly against Leicester Accies one Sunday morning. Then he played down Goals later that day. Then he got bored so went out in the evening to play football on the park and broke his ankle!
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:46 pm

wafc wrote:
I would have to say Craig fetch. He was the rockets keeper a few years back and he joined us midway through last season. Cracking keeper and brave beyond belief at times. And within a week of joining us got the nickname the monk due to his somewhat delicate personality!

got to agree! went up for a corner and fetchy comes into the back of me and we are on the floor and he is kicking f*ck out of me until he realised it was me.... got the scar to prove it too haha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 2:01 pm

chip douglas wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

waito is a lovely guy but get on his wrong side and you'll end up regretting it, he was doorman at the rocket for many a year and had to deal with a hell of a lot of travelling folk armed with swords and guns. he is also a great penalty taker

Are you sure he's a lovely guy, or are you just saying that because you are ##it scared of him? I bet you don't bully him by the sound of it, only the weak one's hey?
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 2:04 pm

i give him some grief, just gotta know how far to push some people
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 2:19 pm

So a weaker person you'd push on the borderline of bullying?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:53 am

stick to the topic Jeremy Kyle
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 9:40 am

Quite rght too, we didn't need to know he was a bouncer at the Rocket pub, fending folk off armed with swords and guns, yes just talk about the keeper in a football sense, and then perhaps people won't stray off topic, trying to reply to it.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 10:59 am

chip douglas wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Waito is a legend, seen him once trying to get a ball back from a garden behind his goal and he ends up falling through the fence brill.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 11:06 am

Hope he went round and paid for a new fence.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 11:17 am

gotta mentioned Leon Strong - playing for Niffy 1st!! What a sick keeper...probably the best in terms of quality in the alliance!! Also not afraid of punching the ball with several members or both sets of players...have been taken out by him on a number of occasions...

Great loyalty too!!!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 4:37 pm

got to be waito for me,,,,once picked ball up and stood there and as player ran past him he stuck his leg out for no reason and tripped him,,,,,,great bloke but crazy
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm

our old keeper for MDH Knights, Dave Morris deffo falls into the 'crazy keeper bracket' don't think a game went by without him squaring up to a striker for no reason or charging 30 yards out of his goal chasing a hopless lost cause. must of got close to double figures the penos he gave away last season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
jack007

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 9:07 pm

good response, seems a close one so far. all the best for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Craziest Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziest Keeper?   Craziest Keeper? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craziest Keeper?
Page 1 of 1