Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

whats going on with scrappy?

Go down 
+15
Capello
anf
Weezy F
steriod boy
dezza
mowmacre fc
Apeface
OBSERVER
king of the chavs
Whistle Blower
Polska legend II
Skeems
funtime frankie
Widds
greeeedy
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

whats going on with scrappy? Empty
PostSubject: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 4:26 pm

so whats the crack with scraptoft garage then? thats 2 weeks running now they aint been able to get a side yet i watched them in bill walton semi against glen parva and seemed they had a full side and subs that day. is this going to affect their chances of winning the league and maybe even folding. can anyone shed any light?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 4:33 pm

Not looking good for them, i thought they had tons of lads signed on? Guessing it will be points deduction too....good news for Bullies!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 4:43 pm

Widds wrote:
Not looking good for them, i thought they had tons of lads signed on? Guessing it will be points deduction too....good news for Bullies!!

lol too late i think might have an outside chance of 3rd but need to win our last 3 games for that against glenny advance and scrappy so a tall order. would love us to beat scrappy or advance but i reckon we might be a tad short in that department altho u never actually know till its over Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 4:45 pm

Still, champions league spot for you boys!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 4:54 pm

From what they told me they said they were finished,whether or not it turns out to be true i dont know considering they have a cup final coming up.they turned up with 8 or 9 and were obviously trying to get players as there manager was constantly on the phone,will be a pity if they wrap but i'm sure glen parva will be a happy bunch
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:02 pm

Whens the final? Wonder if they cant field a team will the beaten semi finalists come through
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:08 pm

I'd imagine glen parva will go through widds.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:12 pm

I would be amazed if they folded, they will finish the season (just) play the cup final and possibly wrap it for next season
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:21 pm

if they fold now and have already beaten Glen Parva fair and square not sure Parva could be reinstated. Perhaps the final would be a walkover?
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:28 pm

I don't think they'll fold, they won't win the Prem due to points docked etc. but I don't think they'll pass up the chance of winning the Bill Walton due to folding though.
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:33 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
if they fold now and have already beaten Glen Parva fair and square not sure Parva could be reinstated. Perhaps the final would be a walkover?
so relatively speaking the final could be this wednesday night Wink
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:55 pm

Whistle Blower wrote:
I don't think they'll fold, they won't win the Prem due to points docked etc. but I don't think they'll pass up the chance of winning the Bill Walton due to folding though.
in theory they could still win the prem.. docked 1 point for last week and if they should lose 3 for today only 4 points dropped with advance and prem dropping 2each today today scrappy would still be in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 6:07 pm

i turned up to watch Glenny v Scrappy at about 10:15 this morning and all the Glenny lads were ready on the pitch waiting, pulled up in the car park and seen the scrappy lot and wondered what was happening... They had nine players, no goalkeeper. out of the 9 i'd say 7 wanted to play with 9 players. then the manager turned around to his lads and said "no thats it" and they all went off with a few of them very pi$$ed off that they weren't playing all this before 10:30.
I then went to watch Advance play Prem sports and thought it was an even game advance having a few chances nearer the end to knick it, think they were denied a blatent penalty when an advance player was brought down "on the goal line" but they were given nothing. The prem will come down to who gets the best team out each week,
Ive seen prem twice and there were 4 or 5 different players and advance 3 times with advance being the same players mostly ... just like to add scrappy can still win the title as they lose 3 points for calling two games off which will leave them level on points with advance?? with a game in hand still
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 6:31 pm

funtime frankie wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

true
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 6:41 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
i turned up to watch Glenny v Scrappy at about 10:15 this morning and all the Glenny lads were ready on the pitch waiting, pulled up in the car park and seen the scrappy lot and wondered what was happening... They had nine players, no goalkeeper. out of the 9 i'd say 7 wanted to play with 9 players. then the manager turned around to his lads and said "no thats it" and they all went off with a few of them very pi$$ed off that they weren't playing all this before 10:30.
I then went to watch Advance play Prem sports and thought it was an even game advance having a few chances nearer the end to knick it, think they were denied a blatent penalty when an advance player was brought down "on the goal line" but they were given nothing. The prem will come down to who gets the best team out each week,
Ive seen prem twice and there were 4 or 5 different players and advance 3 times with advance being the same players mostly ... just like to add scrappy can still win the title as they lose 3 points for calling two games off which will leave them level on points with advance?? with a game in hand still
prem started with 10 players with centre back frenchy in goal!!!thought it was pretty even but suprised by the lack of intensity in this clash of two of the big boys,advance finished the stronger wouldnt bet against them winning it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Apeface

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:52 pm

Surely the best team in the county is the name on the county cup????
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:03 pm

Apeface wrote:
Surely the best team in the county is the name on the county cup????

maybe ur right maybe not u have to take into account that out the 3 times they have played the county cup finalists they have won 2 and drew 1
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 3:26 am

OBSERVER wrote:

what happens to the 2 games they called off then wrote off or replay or what?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 8:42 am

will have to be replayed
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:08 pm

scrappy will lose 3points in total im not sure if there botherd ABOUT 3 POINTS thell still win there games in hand and win league !
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:08 pm

and the billy walton is next wednesday
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:09 pm

funtime frankie wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

30th
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:30 pm

One thing about this is that it shows just how good advance couriers have been to stay at the top for so long and keep the top players turning out all the time when they probably play Saturday at a high level too.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 2:08 pm

Good point widds, don't get what has happened at scrappy, maybe they were bored of winning or maybe they just aren't bothered about letting each other down as a team of all mates would be for example or is it just the saturday night demons haha it is hard to keep the numbers up week in week out in a struggling side like ourselves and we have 30 signed on but don't get it for a team with 100% record and in a cup final. Be a shame if they have folded
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 8:05 pm

Widds wrote:
One thing about this is that it shows just how good advance couriers have been to stay at the top for so long and keep the top players turning out all the time when they probably play Saturday at a high level too.

very true but I'm not sure over the years a huge nucleus have played on a Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 9:02 pm

Really? So the Advance team are predominantly Sunday leaguers only? Thats surprised me....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

Widds wrote:
Really? So the Advance team are predominantly Sunday leaguers only? Thats surprised me....

and me to be fair im pretty sure a few play saturdays tho.
either way i agree they're a great credit to themselves their manager and the league itself, hard to be at the top for so many seasons
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 9:43 pm

back to topic tho and in reply to smallnutmegs whose post has been removed for some reason.... the "if we had a full side out we wouldve pissed the league" remark in particular.. how come u cant get a full side out then?? has the chairman gone bankrupt? or his missus jogged him on and never told him about the pre-nup? lol!

for the record we wouldve done u at home anyway tongue to make it a tad easier for the advance boys to claim the league cheers much love in retirement
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 3:26 pm

greeeedy wrote:
back to topic tho and in reply to smallnutmegs whose post has been removed for some reason.... the "if we had a full side out we wouldve pissed the league" remark in particular.. how come u cant get a full side out then?? has the chairman gone bankrupt? or his missus jogged him on and never told him about the pre-nup? lol!

for the record we wouldve done u at home anyway tongue to make it a tad easier for the advance boys to claim the league cheers much love in retirement

santa ha ha i hear them jokers have gone bankrupt aswell. hay at least they ave a bank account, those at bullshead dont no what one is..lol farao
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 6:14 pm

think you'll hear them jokers winning league and splashing cash on boooze
Back to top Go down
Weezy F

Weezy F

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 7:16 pm

Its no surprise they have never won the league, because they have so many different players who don't really give two hoots about the team. be a shame if they fold though at this stage of the season
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 7:40 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
think you'll hear them jokers winning league and splashing cash on boooze

pull ur tongue out coleman we're gonna do em at home like i said and in reply to steroid boy ur right mate no bank accounts CASH is KING Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 7:55 pm

does anyone actually know whats going on then ???
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 7:58 pm

yes, I can confirm Scraptoft Garage will NOT be folding and will fulfil their fixtures this season. They will also win the Prem League next season in my opinion
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 7:59 pm

dezza wrote:

ACCORDING TO ASH DAY THERE FOLDING WHETHER OR NOT ITS BEFORE THE SEASON ENDS I HAVENT A CLUE DEZZA. WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE....... SHAME TO BE FAIR IF THEY DO
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 8:02 pm

ok cool look forward to playing them soon then!!! as for winning it next season, thats quite a bold statement to make already as you never know who other teams might sign, new team or teams that may merge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 8:02 pm

I have it from very reliable sources...they are not folding
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 8:03 pm

dezza wrote:
ok cool look forward to playing them soon then!!! as for winning it next season, thats quite a bold statement to make already as you never know who other teams might sign, new team or teams that may merge Very Happy

true, but I believe SG will come back stronger
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 8:05 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

ACCORDING TO ASH DAY THERE FOLDING WHETHER OR NOT ITS BEFORE THE SEASON ENDS I HAVENT A CLUE DEZZA. WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE....... SHAME TO BE FAIR IF THEY DO

yeah i saw his post on here..well think its him anyway....seems to be a bit of confusion on this lol yeah dont want them to fold looking forward to our last games of the season being against them,advance and prem Rolling Eyes cant wait
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 8:14 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
I have it from very reliable sources...they are not folding

nothing about scrappy is reliable Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats going on with scrappy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next