Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Charity Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zorro_sub

Charity Match Empty
PostSubject: Charity Match   Charity Match Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 9:15 am

hey guys/girls, can you read the attachment and help you Smile

THURMASTON MAGPIES J.F.C
THURMASTON P.W.M CLUB JUNIORS
Affiliated to the Leicester & Rutland County FA
Affiliation number HJC00604
General Secretary; Brian West
Elizabeth Park 60,Barkby Thorpe Lane
Checkland Road Thurmaston
Thurmaston Leicester le4 9tb
Leicester le4 8fh Tel; 0116 2693343
Tel; 0116 2602519

I am writing to you in the hope you can help us. We are playing a Charity football match on Saturday 18th Feb 2012 ko 2.00pm at Leicester & Rutland County FA head quarters which is at Homes Park Whetstone, Leicester, for a girl called Lucy Betts, she is 13 years old and lives in Thurmaston, unfortunately, she was diagnosed last December with Glioneuroblastoma, a very rare form of cancer.
She has had several operations removing a huge tumour from her right lung and needs another operation to remove one from the top of her spine and her treatment will be on going, where Lucy and her family have a tough battle ahead. As a club, we are looking to raise money for her charity, which is Our Space Appeal, which will go towards extending the wards at LRI where young people are cared for who have cancer.
We are also looking to raise enough money for Lucy, to be able to buy her an I Pad as hospitals can be very boring and this would help keep her occupied while she is in hospital.
The match will be covered in local press, on programmes and the internet through the FA website; we also hope to attract a large crowd on match day.
After the match, we will hold a Raffle, Bingo and any other means; we can think of to raise money.
What I am asking from you is, are you interested in getting involved by way of a small donation or Raffle prize, I know these are difficult times but anything you could give would be very much appreciated.

If you would like to know more please contact Mark Gibbard 07962069777 mark.gibbard@sky.com or James Harley 07821916811 jamesharley50@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards
Back to top Go down
zorro_sub

Charity Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity Match   Charity Match Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 10:29 am

forgot so say, if any of you welthy people want to send a cheque please make it payable to "Leicester Hospitals Charity’ and email Mark.Gibbard@sky.com
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Charity Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity Match   Charity Match Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 5:56 am

best of luck, i hope it all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

Charity Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity Match   Charity Match Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 12:52 pm

All the best guys, i will come down on the day
Back to top Go down
zorro_sub

Charity Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity Match   Charity Match Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 1:24 pm

just waiting for hellboy to saythat he will come down Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charity Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity Match   Charity Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charity Match
Page 1 of 1