Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The Last League Game - Result and Banter

Go down 
+7
Kilworthsunday
Polska legend II
Duane
Legal Representative Guy
mowmacre fc
the goalie
Gordon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

The Last League Game - Result and Banter Empty
PostSubject: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 1:10 pm

Wednesday 16 May - the final League fixture of the season

FC Hoskins v Throops, being played (I hope) at Throops
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 3:42 pm

gordon weres the write up for st marks winning the league?????
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 3:47 pm

That's one for your Press Officer - I'll refer it to him
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:08 pm

last game throops 8 hoskins 6...
i scored 6
disapointed with throops as hoskins wer struggling played with 10 men . but throops had 2subs still played jake wain who scored 2 after i confronted him and half time he then got changed and went home.
top goalscorer for leicester foxes idiots
Back to top Go down
Legal Representative Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:26 pm

I scored 6. Blah blah blah. Boring. it's a team game idiot.

Organise yourself better and you might be able to get 11 players. Sounds like you could have won if you did.

Shame on Throops though. Naughty boys.

Q more whining!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:37 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
i scored 6
disapointed with throops as hoskins wer struggling played with 10 men . but throops had 2subs still played jake wain who scored 2 after i confronted him and half time he then got changed and went home.

You have two teams how can you be struggling for players, bad management?
The ref's still waiting for his money too, oh and how often does the away team have to put up and down the goals?

Season's over at last thank f***,..
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:43 pm

the goalie wrote:
gordon weres the write up for st marks winning the league?????

hi goalie

Last Sunday was very unusual in that there was no usual 'press report' submitted to the Leicester Mercury or League website due to the fact that only 1 game was played. As the Mercury report is usually expected to be around 500-700 words long, it was not thought logical to submit one due to this fact. (Although I can spout for England, even I may struggle to stretch one game to 700 words).

However, I did write up the words praising St Marks for the Stokes Cup Final program, and will also make sure they get the full credit they deserve when we announce them as Div 5 winners at the trophy presentation this season.

I would like to congratulate St Marks for a wonderful season. In my opinion, the atmosphere at the Stokes Cup final was the best of all the finals, and they are worthy winners of their division. And I would also like to point out a very sporting gesture - I ran the line for your game on Sunday, and Josh gave me the £20 of the £22 linesmans fee before the game. He did not have any change to give me the additional £2. Needless to say, after the game I did not seek him out to get it (despite Rob Crane's assertions, I am not that tight!) and thought nothing more of it.

I was therefore surprised to received a text from him today apologising for the fact that he still owed me £2, and insisted instead that he would buy me a drink at the trophy presentation! He did not have to do that and I thought it was a very magnanimous gesture, and proves that St Marks as a club are clearly a class act off the field as well as on it.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:48 pm

thank you polska you too my friend are a class act
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 11:02 pm

Haha Hoskins in the thick of it again....

Appauling management, discipline and attitude.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 6:51 am

hoskins again weve been docked points made to replay games , but when teams play dodgy players against us nothing hapens so flip the ref he can wait in the dark
Back to top Go down
Legal Representative Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:19 am

I would say Jake Wain is anything but dodgy. Looking at his scoring record he is quite good.

Not paying the referee is probably the lowest of the low. These guys give up their spare time to ensure that we can play Sunday football each week and you don't even grant them their one and only wish of being paid a small fee. If the League were going to look into what Throops have done then I would say that the chances of that are very slim after this incident, seeing as though you have belittled one of their own.

Tut tut.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:23 am

fc hoskins wrote:
hoskins again weve been docked points made to replay games , but when teams play dodgy players against us nothing hapens so flip the ref he can wait in the dark

Not the refs fault!
Back to top Go down
News of the World

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 9:23 am

Not a good way to end the season.

I personally heard Hoskins were a disgrace last night, with many off the ball incidents. Some of the young Throops lads have alot to say on twitter about it.

I have only watched Hoskins once which was ironically against Throops back at the beginning of the season. In that game I watched the Hoskins centre forward kick the Throops keeper in the chest whilst the ball was down the other end.

I dont really know why this game was even played with niether team having anything to play for.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 10:45 am

Duane wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
i scored 6

You have two teams how can you be struggling for players, bad management?
The ref's still waiting for his money too, oh and how often does the away team have to put up and down the goals?

Season's over at last thank f***,..

I was putting this point across yesterday, about teams not paying up, and i got told to mind my own business, but i think if you are one of those teams that doesn't abide by the rules, why should it be down to the Alliance to pick up the pieces, i think that it should be discussed on here, and everyone should know who the teams are, shame on them, if you cant be sporting enough to just do the basics, then dont bother playing for the alliance, we dont want your sort around here, as Charlie Brooker says "just go away".
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 10:52 am

News of the World wrote:
Not a good way to end the season.

I personally heard Hoskins were a disgrace last night, with many off the ball incidents. Some of the young Throops lads have alot to say on twitter about it.

I have only watched Hoskins once which was ironically against Throops back at the beginning of the season. In that game I watched the Hoskins centre forward kick the Throops keeper in the chest whilst the ball was down the other end.

I dont really know why this game was even played with niether team having anything to play for.

It doesn't matter, the last games the same as the first, just do the decent thing and play, thats part of the seasons fun, every game is a gift to be cherished, when you can no longer play, you'll wish you had of done, it just sounds like the most ungrateful bunch of lads ive ever heard of, what do people want, grow up, man up, show some respect to people on and off the field, you wont get anywhere in life with such a 5hit attitude, people always remember how you treat them, if you want to get on in life, you ought to be a bit more considerate, and then maybe other folk will treat you with the same consideration that one yearns for.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 6:20 pm

ian danson will collect his fee from alliance league we will cover the costs to the alliance we fc hoskins are waiting for 8 games refund @£36 a game! when that comes throu the door then we will cover all our owes . the alliance league coverd the pitch fee for last night and have coverd our last 4 games ! so we have respect for all refs and the alliance league iits self as for on field the ref handled the game no one was sent off its sunday football everyone gets a kick and a hard tackle now and again if young kids wanna moan about it on twitter then go play else where .
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 10:48 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
ian danson will collect his fee from alliance league we will cover the costs to the alliance we fc hoskins are waiting for 8 games refund @£36 a game! when that comes throu the door then we will cover all our owes . the alliance league coverd the pitch fee for last night and have coverd our last 4 games ! so we have respect for all refs and the alliance league iits self as for on field the ref handled the game no one was sent off its sunday football everyone gets a kick and a hard tackle now and again if young kids wanna moan about it on twitter then go play else where .

Bloody nightmare trying to fund a football club...pitch fees, new kits, new footballs
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 6:12 am

Widds wrote:

Bloody nightmare trying to fund a football club...pitch fees, new kits, new footballs

What make footballs do you buy?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 3:45 pm

i am starting to like flipflap9 lol
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 4:31 pm

Kilworth Sunday, keep out of the public arguments on this one please mate. I am getting flack and don't want us getting dragged in to it.. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last League Game - Result and Banter   The Last League Game - Result and Banter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last League Game - Result and Banter
Page 1 of 1