Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April

Go down 
+6
MJR Legend
Hairy Hebrew!
Bucko
EUFCAudi
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gordon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Empty
PostSubject: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 5:46 pm

5 games tonight across 4 divisions - and nice weather for it

Let us know the results and we can try and keep everything updated

Last edited by Gordon on Fri 18 Apr 2014, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 5:51 pm

Should be a good game at Guthlaxton college tonight for those with nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 8:15 pm

Queniborough Park Rangers 4 Leicester Forest Foxes 0
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 8:27 pm

Friar Lane 2 Suecastle 2
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 8:33 pm

Mark J Rees 0 Leicester Klub Sportowy 5
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 8:37 pm

Wigston Rangers 3 United Revolution 0
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 8:58 pm

FC Tumar 0 AFC Royal Oak 2
Back to top Go down
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 9:18 pm

Congratulations Royal oak on winning the Div 4 title
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 9:43 pm

Yeah i echo that royal oak,i thought from day one you would deserved champions well done boys
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2014, 11:50 pm

Cheers chaps! Kind words! Been a hard fought title that I thought we was out at 1 point. Fair play to the league on setting up a cracking division!
I tell ya what there was some tough games in this division and to say how close it was at the end goes to show the league get it 9 out of 10 times right. Really enjoyed the season and congratulations to all teams
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 9:58 am

MJR 0.5 LKS

LKS have by far the best team in Div 6. They will quiet easy be able to play at div 3/Div 4. With most of the players being from saff lounge. That being said they are a great bunch of lads and easy to have a laugh with.

Only 1.0 down after 75 minutes and thought we played well, as soon as the second went in our heads dropped. If we could have took our chances who knows. I do feel if you can take the lead against these their heads will drop. It does make a change to not have a cheating Linesman.

All the best LKS for the remainder of the season.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 10:48 am

EUFCAudi wrote:
Congratulations Royal oak on winning the Div 4 title

Have you guys been given a point deduction then?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 11:29 am

I was thinking the same. Don't Enness win the title if they beat Tumar 6-0?
Back to top Go down
karl_jacksonLKS

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 11:58 am

MJR Legend wrote:
MJR 0.5 LKS

LKS have by far the best team in Div 6. They will quiet easy be able to play at div 3/Div 4. With most of the players being from saff lounge. That being said they are a great bunch of lads and easy to have a laugh with.

Only 1.0 down after 75 minutes and thought we played well, as soon as the second went in our heads dropped. If we could have took our chances who knows. I do feel if you can take the lead against these their heads will drop. It does make a change to not have a cheating Linesman.

cheers for the kind words, however, i don`t think any of our lads play for saff lounge unless ive missed something, we normally get called wigston car breakers but the only lad we had from them that played against you could never get a game at breakers, unfortunatly mate, you got beat by the better side, we are beatable, as desford proved, vale should of beat us as should a lot of other teams, we have managed to keep the same side together all season which is not heard of much in sunday football and it has worked well for us.
We improved our side from last season which finished 5th, and barring a complete disaster, will improve the side again next season when we get promoted.
You are right though MJR, you started (as you did sunday) the much better side, if you put those chances away it could of been a lot different, if you can keep that tempo up from the 1st half for 90 mins, teams will struggle to beat you.

Last edited by karl_jacksonLKS on Thu 17 Apr 2014, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 12:00 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
I was thinking the same. Don't Enness win the title if they beat Tumar 6-0?

A point deduction from a postponement needs to be applied -
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 12:11 pm

Congratulations to the Royal oak lads it is then.

Shame they didn't know this before our game last night, they didn't really get to celebrate much on the final whistle!!

Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 3:01 pm

MJR Legend wrote:
MJR 0.5 LKS

kind words MJR legend, when i run the line i see no point in cheating as it gets u nowhere and before u no it the game becomes all about the linesmen !!
You have a crackin bunch of lads there that if you can keep them all together for next season i feel u will be the team to beat in div 6.

i thought both teams tried to play footy last nite but due to the state of the pitch it was always goin to be a close and scrappy game, like u say had u took you're early chances then who no's !!

All the best for the remainder of the season lads
Back to top Go down
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 7:19 pm

Are Enness the only ones getting a point deduction in division 4?
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014, 10:24 pm

Grass  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2014, 9:20 am

EUFCAudi wrote:
Are Enness the only ones getting a point deduction in division 4?

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April   Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Result and Banter - Wednesday 16 April
Page 1 of 1