Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Result and Banter - Friday 30 August

Go down 
+6
Goacher1
Skeems
Hellboy
timmy mallet
Polingtons
Gordon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Empty
PostSubject: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 9:45 am

Friday Night Football today. We have 6 fixtures scheduled

D2
Niffy Rangers v NPE
Oadby Owls Mens v CSKA Carnabys

D4
AFC Royal Oak v Thurmaston WMP 2009 Reserves
Aylestone Athletic 2011 v Huncote Sunday

D7
Friar Lane v CSKA Carnabys Reserves
Harrow Emerald v Little Bowden

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 10:24 am

Megavaux and hotshots not playing gordon
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 10:49 am

Polingtons wrote:
I understand Harborough Hotshots cannot fulfill the fixture - that was the game I was due to referee Sad 
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 10:57 am

Nite off 4 u then
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 11:12 am

I hear that the hotshots manager has moved to Thailand after 3 years of taking for cards that where never issued tracksuits that never materialised and is using the cash to become a transgender after being inspired by Lauren from big brother
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 11:48 am

Gordon wrote:
Polingtons wrote:
I understand Harborough Hotshots cannot fulfill the fixture - that was the game I was due to referee Sad 
Far too dry for hotshots to be playing, i guess this warm dry summer has played havoc with their webs, i bet they're all brittle and cracked, unless they get some wet weather soon, they'll definitely be unplayable, perhaps get a big tub of vaseline between them, and they can take it in turns to rub it in where ever they choose to rub it in, preferably between the skin on their toes.

Mind you they will probaly have trouble holding the big tub of vaseline, owing to the skin between their fingers getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 8:44 pm

Division 2:
Niffy Rangers 3-3 NPE
Oadby Owls, Mens 1-1 CSKA Carnabys

Division 4
AFC Royal Oak 4-1 Thurmaston WMP Reserves
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 8:45 pm

Division 7
Friar Lane 3-1 CSKA Carnabys Reserves
Back to top Go down
Goacher1

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 10:13 pm

Aylestone athletic 7 huncote 2

Was good game played on right spirit for a Friday night which can be a pain and us Aylestone was missing 5 players tonight that aside great performance with some decent finishing from our lads on huncote they are sound bunch of lads should be set to have a good season / ref tonight was very mixed decent at times but let a hell of a lot go..!! In all very happy looking forward to next game shame it's two weeks away :-(
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 10:44 pm

Royal oak 4-1 thurmo

Very poor from us tonite i think the scoreline flattered them in the end but to be fair they defo deserved to win they wanted it more, they didnt give us any time on the ball was at u straight away better than any side we played in div 4 last season teams will do well to finish above these this season all the best for the rest of the season oak.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 11:13 pm

Bucko wrote:
Royal oak 4-1 thurmo

Very poor from us tonite i think the scoreline flattered them in the end but to be fair they defo deserved to win they wanted it more, they didnt give us any time on the ball was at u straight away better than any side we played in div 4 last season teams will do well to finish above these this season all the best for the rest of the season oak.
I think your being a bit harsh on yourselves tonight pal! First half think was quite even but we managed to get the 2 goals amd go in relatively comfortable.  BUT the second half you gave us a right going over. Perhaps didnt have the cutting edge up top but you pressured us more than any team has in a long while. You got it back to 2-1 with a cracker of a free kick. If it wasnt for a world class save from our keeper things could of been different. Our two stand in centre backs wereaabsolutely brilliant tonight and needed to be!
We made a couple of tweaks to personnel and formation and then managed to get two very late goals.

Like I said to your manager after the game I really think you deserved something from the game especially with that second half performance.  Very proud of our lads and hopefully take this win and form into our next few games.

All the best to thurmaston and am sure you will do very well this season!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 11:36 pm

Thanks mate very nice of you to say ur defence were top draw all of them were very well organised as you were as a team to be fair i forgot about the save ur keeper pulled off and the great sliding goaline stop from ur defender urll defo be up there mate
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 11:44 pm

D7 - Harrow Emerald 3 Little Bowden 2
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013, 8:28 am

Bucko wrote:
Thanks mate very nice of you to say ur defence were top draw all of them were very well organised as you were as a team to be fair i forgot about the save ur keeper pulled off and the great sliding goaline stop from ur defender urll defo be up there mate
I agree wiv hairy I think you are been harsh, 4-1 flattered oak in the end. If that wonder save doesn't happen think a draw is on the cards. Oak have some very good players and are always good for a goal even when perhaps not playing the best
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2013, 11:41 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Bucko wrote:
Royal oak 4-1 thurmo

I think your being a bit harsh on yourselves tonight pal! First half think was quite even but we managed to get the 2 goals amd go in relatively comfortable.  BUT the second half you gave us a right going over. Perhaps didnt have the cutting edge up top but you pressured us more than any team has in a long while. You got it back to 2-1 with a cracker of a free kick. If it wasnt for a world class save from our keeper things could of been different. Our two stand in centre backs wereaabsolutely brilliant tonight and needed to be!
We made a couple of tweaks to personnel and formation and then managed to get two very late goals.

Like I said to your manager after the game I really think you deserved something from the game especially with that second half performance.  Very proud of our lads and hopefully take this win and form into our next few games.

All the best to thurmaston and am sure you will do very well this season!
Think at the minute they're having to use Dean Summers until they can get someone with that cutting edge, lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Friday 30 August   Result and Banter - Friday 30 August Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Result and Banter - Friday 30 August
Page 1 of 1