Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May

Go down 
+6
bretty1
g72
Skeems
Polska legend II
Hellboy
Gordon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Empty
PostSubject: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 8:39 am

On Sunday 26 August 2012 the first whistle blew to start the 2012/13 season. Tonight, almost 9 months later, the playing season should close on the final whistle of the Trinity Foxes v Fairfield Dynamo fixture.

It has been a long, and at times difficult and demanding road, but we are nearly there.

Many thanks to the whole Alliance family for your contribution, support and commitment over the whole season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 10:23 am

Its not been easy keeping the cherubs off facebore and tw@tter, but i think we did OK.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 1:18 pm

there seem to be more postings now the season is (almost) over!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 1:36 pm

Leave Twitter alone Helly!!!!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 2:05 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
there seem to be more postings now the season is (almost) over!

Its because we can't wait for the next one to start....Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 5:21 pm

We need some new hobbies for a couple of months, anyone got any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 8:36 pm

Trinity 1 FD 8
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 9:51 pm

Yippee....the playing season is complete - well done everybody cheers
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 11:06 pm

must just mention the world class save by the trinity keeper halfway through the second half. probably one of the best saves I have ever seen at this level!
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 12:51 am

Well done to Brakesy,Ben and co for completing the season, hope trinity get put in the division they are able to enjoy good competative games next season, irony most now will be medalists moaning the league will try to move them up to high whilst a lot will be prayin (like us) that we go down enough to survive and keep what players we have left
Back to top Go down
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 8:10 am

Yes well done Trinity, too many teams in the division folded once they lost a couple of games and were out of the title race. Took a lot of character to get a team week in week out and play in the spirit they did.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 8:19 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
TFFC

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 11:48 am

Thanks Guys, got to say i am not at all diappointed that the season has ended(been looking forward to the last game since october lol) it has been as the table shows an extremely tough season but i am proud of the lads and they deserve credit for seeing the season out.

We have decided to carry on next year and hopefully we will be a lower division (fingers and toes crossed) where we could at least be competitive as this season i don't think we gave a single team a competitive game or ever looked like winning we were so far out of our depth.

Thats not a dig at the league at all they have a very tough job with the constitution and did a very good job with the leagues this year as the majority of the divisions were very tight and competitive without too many run a way winners, there is and always will be atleat one team who is in the wrong division and unfortunately we drew the short straw this year

See you next season.

Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 6:10 pm

Trinity Foxes 1 v 8 Fairfield Dynamo

Dynamo scorers

Luke Coxon 4
Callum Earls
Tom Orton
Mitch Warner
OG

As it was our last game we pulled names out of the hat and ended up with our 2 top scorers at full back, so it was all a bit of a laugh... Agree with mark about there keeper that was a worldy save, and if not for him the score could have been close to the kilworth job the other week.

Agree with a lot of the sentiments about Trinity, for the most part they are a great bunch of lads, Ben the sec is a good lad and there are some sound lads, it cant have been easy for them... there is one lad who gives them a bad name, has constantly had a pop at us since Sunday when we beat them on twitter, seems a very bad loser to go as far to say that I helped them out yesterday by running there line second half as none of the clubs people were willing to do it... I wasnt asked I offered as I know how tough a job it for a ref at the best of times, but this chap thought he would still give me grief say I was a sh*t lino and they hadnt asked for my help...

My advise to trinity is get rid of that chap and you will do alright...
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 6:12 pm

He also wasnt happy that we had a laugh yesterday by joking around.... We would have done that whom ever we faced as there was nothing to play for...

ah well, glad the season is over finally!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 6:15 pm

so when can we expect the first fixtures of the next season then Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May   Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Result and Banter - Wednesday 22 May
Page 1 of 1