Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 8 January

Go down 
+32
Liam7
ginner
BULLIT
mbinblack
Fishandchips
Duane
Jenko
Paulo
Bucko
Sparky
Pete Mourinho
THE MAGICIAN
RICKY-BOBBY
Skeems
Spy
Hellboy
Mivan are going up
Joey Barton
Polska legend II
Widds
Rwhite08
Katie G
riley
Hairy Hebrew!
L.K.F.C
Sneijder10
spartamoshdock
Sparta3
hotshot66
Throop Boss
LoneRanger38
Gordon
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 2:32 pm

second that ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 5:19 pm

get me an orange slip! I'm in!
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 10:43 pm

This is the difference Smile We run training session of a different sort......Sunday afternoon, Dog & Gun Enderby.

We also ran a very popular training session on the Snow morning back in Dec when our game with MDH was called off, an impressive 15 players turn up at the Willy Wigston for a fry up and a pint at 9.30am....some players were still training hard late into the evening in the Chartwell Arms

Can't see where we are going wrong lol! [/quote]

we might be booked in for this again this weekend so i hear not sure if true yet! so the little bird tells me
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 10:37 am

Widds wrote:
I think you dropped your wooden spoon at the door.........

Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Wooden_spoon_award_79T8663_0

I dont know what you mean.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 3:11 pm

sean callaghan wrote:

This is the difference Smile We run training session of a different sort......Sunday afternoon, Dog & Gun Enderby.

We also ran a very popular training session on the Snow morning back in Dec when our game with MDH was called off, an impressive 15 players turn up at the Willy Wigston for a fry up and a pint at 9.30am....some players were still training hard late into the evening in the Chartwell Arms

Can't see where we are going wrong lol!

we might be booked in for this again this weekend so i hear not sure if true yet! so the little bird tells me [/quote]

They wont be playing you this week.
Their last half decent player left for nri today they will wrap next week.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 7:16 pm

Widds wrote:
Unfortunately for you HB, i think both teams are acting pretty responsibly over this and not getting into any forum debate.
Both clubs know what happened, the ref knows what happened and County FA will probably have the refs report now, so they know what happened....anything that we (the players) say on here would merely be conjecture and opinions...and we dont want them spilling over into Sunday footie!!

I do agree with you regarding the football being a bag of air, i am sure both clubs will be looking to have a decent incident free game of football on Sunday.

Incidentally, we were down at the same pub after with probably 90% of the players that were at the game, and all was fine....

have the bullies opened themselves up, not just 1 side but both, its been going on for 2 seasons nearly now, gaz hyatt told me how all their lads were threatened last season, fooking disgraceful if u ask me
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 10:52 pm

Tommy, are you seriously suggesting that our lads threatened Sparta Parva first team? I notice its 7:16pm when you typed this so you may well be pissed!!! This is the same Sparta Parva team that had the worst disciplinary record in our division.

As for DME, they were sound today, and to be fair, after the game last week were sound.

As you weren't at the game last week, and neither was Gaz Hyatt, i will just leave you too it.....
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 4:36 pm

Widds wrote:
Tommy, are you seriously suggesting that our lads threatened Sparta Parva first team? I notice its 7:16pm when you typed this so you may well be pissed!!! This is the same Sparta Parva team that had the worst disciplinary record in our division.

As for DME, they were sound today, and to be fair, after the game last week were sound.

As you weren't at the game last week, and neither was Gaz Hyatt, i will just leave you too it.....

you should know that i was only taking the mickey, we have had 3 great games with you where you dominated us once and the other 2 were tight, everyone knows how much teams have good banter with your team, i was drunk but also joking

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 9:02 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:

you should know that i was only taking the mickey, we have had 3 great games with you where you dominated us once and the other 2 were tight, everyone knows how much teams have good banter with your team, i was drunk but also joking

Well put a bloody emoticon!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 8 January
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3