Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 23 January

Go down 
+27
The Fixture Secretary
mowmacre fc
Linkin Ji Sung Park
Vyvyan
chubby
OhBarryBarry
Callyeve
bullshead athletic
yiddo
Fieldy
Joey Barton
dezza
greeeedy
spartano1
THE MAGICIAN
Hairy Hebrew!
A.McNulty
mthompson08
Tomassi
NiffyA
L.K.F.C
dee_aitcho
LoneRanger38
Hellboy
TeeKayeWun
Gordon
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 23 January Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 10:09 pm

Got a Holmes Park Final in your sight - or is your Division getting tight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:43 pm

Good professional job by NRI today. 4 goals for Dave ilnicki, 2 for mark ilnicki,3 for Jay heighton and two for Darren Bailey. Plus a crucial penalty save at 8-1. Very Happy

anyone know when the draw for the semi final is? Is the semi final on the 20th next month?
Back to top Go down
TeeKayeWun

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:22 pm

Job done!
Harborough Hotshots 0 - MDH Knights 4

Good result for Hood Park on the next pitch 2-2 v Kibworth!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:41 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Good professional job by NRI today. 4 goals for Dave ilnicki, 2 for mark ilnicki,3 for Jay heighton and two for Darren Bailey. Plus a crucial penalty save at 8-1. Very Happy

anyone know when the draw for the semi final is? Is the semi final on the 20th next month?

8 - 1 win then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:44 pm

Hellboy im glad your on this forum, out of your 1333 posts how many have been as toss as the one above?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:47 pm

you tell me,read the ###ckers
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:55 pm

11-1 to nri hellboy
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:57 pm

Kibworth 2-2 Hood Park
Big John Snash
Paul Gordon

Cracking result. Had 11 men today due to a few injuries before the game. Went one nil up, then in my opinion were the better team and went in at the break drawing.

Went behind straight after the break but pulled it back, and pressured on to the end.

I just want to say a few things really. Today we had 7 of the original Hooders, with me only supplying 4 players. I've not drastically changed the team with players. I bring a maximum of 4 to a game.

The originals and my new lads work there bo11ocks off for 90 minutes and I cant say a bad thing about them. Absolutley amazing bunch of men. I dont deserve any credit.

I think some people think I've brought in 11 new players. Its not like that, I'm not wanting to do that, If i was here from the start we'd be challenging but instead, were out there to upset every single team. You've been warned.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:59 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Haha made me chuckle!

As Mr striker said, 11-1. Makeshift back line but they did very well. Some good banter through most of the game. A couple of top goals by our boys too. Good day at the office
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:02 pm

Harborough Hotshots 0-4 MDH Knights
Composed performance today. We didn't attack with the speed we normally do but a lot has to be said for the Hotshots slowing our play down by fighting for every ball and just getting a foot in all over the park.
Still the defence were solid and from the first goal I think the shape of the game was set and the lads went about their work well and didnt let the fuss get to them.
The Hotshots have got some players and I think they'll be fighting for the title towards the end of the season and I know there's more to come from our Knights but we'll see what the next round brings.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:31 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Haha made me chuckle!

As Mr striker said, 11-1. Makeshift back line but they did very well. Some good banter through most of the game. A couple of top goals by our boys too. Good day at the office

hence why iv'e put it on the banter section, untill this result has been notified on here by the proper official people, i will still find this result provisional.

Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:35 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Kibworth 2-2 Hood Park
Big John Snash
Paul Gordon

Cracking result. Had 11 men today due to a few injuries before the game. Went one nil up, then in my opinion were the better team and went in at the break drawing.

Went behind straight after the break but pulled it back, and pressured on to the end.

I just want to say a few things really. Today we had 7 of the original Hooders, with me only supplying 4 players. I've not drastically changed the team with players. I bring a maximum of 4 to a game.

The originals and my new lads work there bo11ocks off for 90 minutes and I cant say a bad thing about them. Absolutley amazing bunch of men. I dont deserve any credit.

I think some people think I've brought in 11 new players. Its not like that, I'm not wanting to do that, If i was here from the start we'd be challenging but instead, were out there to upset every single team. You've been warned.

Well done today Dee!! Had a feeling your boys would get a result in this fixture and glad to see that kibworth are not as invincible as everyone is making out.
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:40 pm

Heard Oadvy Owl domonated the game against Sparta Parva today, but Sparta got luck 1-0 winners
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:43 pm

heard they played an ilegible player as well...
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:45 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Kibworth 2-2 Hood Park
Big John Snash
Paul Gordon

well said mate. we played you boys last week and it was a close game. the lads you have there are deserve a break and hopefully you can start enjoying playing each week.....could have beaten kibworth though for us!!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:47 pm

little bowden 1-1 npe....great game. end to end. bowden had some chances as did npe. keeps the div 6 run in very close
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:50 pm

Well done to mdh and good luck in the next round and hope you u boys win it.

L.K.F.C wrote:
Harborough Hotshots 0-4 MDH Knights
Composed performance today. We didn't attack with the speed we normally do but a lot has to be said for the Hotshots slowing our play down by fighting for every ball and just getting a foot in all over the park.
Still the defence were solid and from the first goal I think the shape of the game was set and the lads went about their work well and didnt let the fuss get to them.
The Hotshots have got some players and I think they'll be fighting for the title towards the end of the season and I know there's more to come from our Knights but we'll see what the next round brings.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:11 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

Not scheduled for the 20th February in the next fixture booklet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:20 pm

Any chance of inside info to let us know when they are pencilled in for Gordon?
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:24 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

There are proper channels for this type of allegation to be reported.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:25 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Cheers

Fixtures - as always - James is your man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:25 pm

Was just winding the Sparta management up....no truth to it.....! Was hoping for a Spartano1 bite!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:27 pm

Gordon wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Cheers

Fixtures - as always - James is your man.

Fair enough, will wait for the info to be made public, i get the feeling James gets enough contact with team secs!!
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:37 pm

Ac Wigston, Marching on together!!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:42 pm

Tomassi wrote:
Heard Oadvy Owl domonated the game against Sparta Parva today, but Sparta got luck 1-0 winners

shudda put roy "barry ferguson" beattie on bit earlier. he'd of changed the game..... for the better or worse i dunno
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:44 pm

Gordon wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

There are proper channels for this type of allegation to be reported.

i tried but apprently we need photographic evidence. hummmm ok were short of players as is it but ill be back in a bit lads dont worry
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:45 pm

well done ac wigston
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:52 pm

Yet another Penalty against us today, and yet another Penalty save from the acrobatic Widds.

No worries if we ever go to a penalty shoot out with the boy Widds in goal.

Fairly happy today with NRI, to score 11 goals against anyone still takes some doing. Some great goals from us today like Widds said. All 3 of our top scorers bagged again and are in fine form.

2011 has started very well so far and long may it continue..........

Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:07 pm

oadby owls 0-1 sparta parva

riley

we were pretty poor for most of the match went 1-0 up then just let oadby play there game and all in all we were pretty lucky to still be in this cup, we missed the 4 lads that werent there today that defo would have changed us but were in the hat for the semi draw so thats all that counts, if oadby could actually shoot then we could have been on the end of a humiliating result, can see them pushing for the div 5 title
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:10 pm

bullshead 6 - 1 sporting highcross

what a change today after last weeks shambles thought we played really well and deserved the three points fair play to highcross stuck to their guns missed a peno which was a ridiculous decision by the ref even the player who got it couldnt believe he gave it but got a consolation goal at the very death. dont think sporting are a bad side at all and i know dean and leon werent playing which didnt help just think we had a great start 3-0 up in 18 mins and they just dropped their heads afterwards 5-0 ht. was a much more even game second half tho and were all decent lads hope u boys can start turning it around soon as ive massive respect for u coming in to the alliance prem like ourselves and having a go good luck for future games dezza.
p.s thought the ref was poor today in my opinion
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:25 pm

greeeedy wrote:

what a change today after last weeks shambles thought we played really well and deserved the three points fair play to highcross stuck to their guns missed a peno which was a ridiculous decision by the ref even the player who got it couldnt believe he gave it but got a consolation goal at the very death. dont think sporting are a bad side at all and i know dean and leon werent playing which didnt help just think we had a great start 3-0 up in 18 mins and they just dropped their heads afterwards 5-0 ht. was a much more even game second half tho and were all decent lads hope u boys can start turning it around soon as ive massive respect for u coming in to the alliance prem like ourselves and having a go good luck for future games dezza.

first of all got to say you boys tore us apart in the first 20 minutes and the game was finished as a contest then, yeah we had 4 of our usual starting 11 out but that doesnt mean jack really does it, the 11 that played should have been able to pass properly and take the chances that we had!!!! says alot that it took us to go in 5-0 down at ht before we put any effort in.......going forward you lot were one of the best we have played, i reckon if you can push on you can get that 4th spot, we are just aiming to stay in the prem at this rate haha actually shouldnt worry about relegation as most of the other teams are too scared to play in the prem lol

on another note found your lot all to be top lads and that goes for the lads playing and on the sideline, where was the redstripe though???????????????/
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:27 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

first of all got to say you boys tore us apart in the first 20 minutes and the game was finished as a contest then, yeah we had 4 of our usual starting 11 out but that doesnt mean jack really does it, the 11 that played should have been able to pass properly and take the chances that we had!!!! says alot that it took us to go in 5-0 down at ht before we put any effort in.......going forward you lot were one of the best we have played, i reckon if you can push on you can get that 4th spot, we are just aiming to stay in the prem at this rate haha actually shouldnt worry about relegation as most of the other teams are too scared to play in the prem lol

on another note found your lot all to be top lads and that goes for the lads playing and on the sideline, where was the redstripe though???????????????/

lol the manager took them with him to a christening the tight bleeder
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:29 pm

AFC Beaumont 4 - 6 Superfly FC

Everyone had us down to lose this one!!
We've signed a few new players all promising and had a massive impact on our game.
First game together and with people not knowing each other we are having to rebuild quick.
Some lovely football played around the terrible pitch.

Goals from : Our new lad Lee who should have two but one was disallowed which from where i was standing should have been allowed.

Hatrick from Jordon which could and should have been more.

Super sub Chris manged to net two after coming on in the second half.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

who was ur left winger dezza he was a great player played in the no. 4 shirt?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:34 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

priority should be the football team surely
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:42 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

priority should be the football team surely

i know bet there was plenty of beer at the due afterwards for them..... like i said tight f**ker
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 6:05 pm

spartano1 wrote:
oadby owls 0-1 sparta parva

riley

we were pretty poor for most of the match went 1-0 up then just let oadby play there game and all in all we were pretty lucky to still be in this cup, we missed the 4 lads that werent there today that defo would have changed us but were in the hat for the semi draw so thats all that counts, if oadby could actually shoot then we could have been on the end of a humiliating result, can see them pushing for the div 5 title

Can't argue with that statement, they seem to get better every game, can hardly wait for next week, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 6:20 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Was just winding the Sparta management up....no truth to it.....! Was hoping for a Spartano1 bite!

A love bite?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 6:22 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Cheers

you dirty rotten scoundrel.
Back to top Go down
yiddo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 7:59 pm

Trinderbox 6 - 0 Oadby Athletic

Went into the game cautiously optimisic after a decent run of form but on the day trinder outplayed us. Certainly the best team we've played this year, didnt hlep our cause with a few missed chances but was a competitive game so musnt grumble, with a bit more quality would like to give em a good game at Vicky Park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 23 January
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next