Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 8 January

Go down 
+32
Liam7
ginner
BULLIT
mbinblack
Fishandchips
Duane
Jenko
Paulo
Bucko
Sparky
Pete Mourinho
THE MAGICIAN
RICKY-BOBBY
Skeems
Spy
Hellboy
Mivan are going up
Joey Barton
Polska legend II
Widds
Rwhite08
Katie G
riley
Hairy Hebrew!
L.K.F.C
Sneijder10
spartamoshdock
Sparta3
hotshot66
Throop Boss
LoneRanger38
Gordon
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 11:50 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Like to congratulate MDH, REEM and MAGNA for reaching the semi finals of the county cup, just shows how strong this Division is. All the best, I'm well jealous too I might add.

cheers Malc...i think we are secretly want the 'foreign' team left in the draw lol

You and us both mate, knowing the teams left we've got a lot of respect for the Alliance teams left. Think we'd rather take the unknown option!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 12:45 pm

Who is left from other leagues gents??
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 1:19 pm

Malborough Western Rovers or something like that, think they play in the Burton league so could be a treck if no neutral grounds and you get drawn away!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 2:06 pm

Duane wrote:
Spy wrote:
Throop Boss wrote:
Sunday Intermediate Cup
Throops 5-4 Long whatton
Earls 3
Doughty
Sharp

Was a delight to see Sharpy take his top of after scoring the winner, great game!

I've asked him to NEVER, EVER do that again,.there were kids about for heavens sake and nearly put me off my Sunday dinner,.was a cracking game though for the neutral. I just wish we would see teams off when in a commanding position instead of letting them back in.

YUK!!! its not the fact he takes his shirt off, its the lemon and pink spotted bikini top that safely supports his man boobs, that usually makes me laugh the most....
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 2:06 pm

they have played 9 won 4 drew 2 lost 3...mid table side
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
mbinblack

mbinblack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 3:03 pm

Not such a big shock after all in the cup yesterday as Fleckney Athletic Sunday only had 9 players, a superb effort in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 3:11 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Magna team to beat now in the cup?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 3:41 pm

Widds wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Magna team to beat now in the cup?

well saying we have lost to both MDH and Reem Team....i would say we were 3rd favourites!! happy to be there and looking forward to whoever we get
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 4:44 pm

Is the draw on the radio tonight ? I know when ever I've got to a county semi before the draw is normally on the Leicester city phone in show and usually takes place around half 6 to quarter to 7. ? Anyone know if that's still the case ?
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 4:50 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Anyone know why nri game was abandoned?

Yeah, but as always, these things are best dealt with off the forum by the teams involved. We wont comment on here mate.

Good win for you today, well done

I was there today, its a shame i wont be able to put anything on the forum, still it did give me an early dinner, and what a lovely pie is was too......no trouble when Daz was around, perhaps he should think about coming back.
You must been playing then for nri helly as can asure you there was only one sub from each side there an they was running the lines, nri manager on other side pitch, wich left my m8s dad who comes to watch every wk, plus a couple who came to watch there son in his new boots he got for xmas lol. Was you in the trees or the bushes then if you was there? haha
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 5:33 pm

Don't think its tonight malc well I hope not. The game is not until the 5th of February. Can anyone else from the league confirm this?
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 7:55 pm

[quote="Jenko"]I cant believe what i seen from us yesterday! We were an absolute shambles was probably the most embarassed i have ever felt on a football pitch! I was glad Saff Lounge didnt have ther shooting boots on otherwise it could of been 37-3 instead of 7-3 to be honest! And the 3 goals we got all came near the end when the match was well and truly over and two of them mistakes from Saff Lounge.

Good luck to Saff Lounge for the rest of the season

many thanks adam
we have started to play the football that i want to see from the lads but at times we tend to be to pretty as for the missed chances well i think all could hear my views from the touch line Laughing in all fairness we did run you ragged and didn't give you time to settle . still work in progress at the lounge bar but happy with the result. all the best to you and the lads for the rest of the season . bring on dme. Laughing

ryan allen x2
ryan rowley x2
ash keo x2
baz dovey
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 8:24 pm

BULLIT wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

Yeah, but as always, these things are best dealt with off the forum by the teams involved. We wont comment on here mate.

I was there today, its a shame i wont be able to put anything on the forum, still it did give me an early dinner, and what a lovely pie is was too......no trouble when Daz was around, perhaps he should think about coming back.
You must been playing then for nri helly as can asure you there was only one sub from each side there an they was running the lines, nri manager on other side pitch, wich left my m8s dad who comes to watch every wk, plus a couple who came to watch there son in his new boots he got for xmas lol. Was you in the trees or the bushes then if you was there? haha

Did wonder....i only saw an older guy who was near our lino that seemed involved....i think Hellboy is telling porkies......... Mad Wink
Back to top Go down
Liam7

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 8:34 pm

Will be joining The Kaffir Inn squad this sunday =] hopefully the transfer goes through in time from magna 73.. how long does it take?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 8:50 pm

if it's all signed off by all parties you will be there in plenty of time
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 8:50 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Is the draw on the radio tonight ? I know when ever I've got to a county semi before the draw is normally on the Leicester city phone in show and usually takes place around half 6 to quarter to 7. ? Anyone know if that's still the case ?

may be wrong but pretty certain it will be next week at the earliest
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 9:20 pm

[quote="ginner"]
Jenko wrote:
I cant believe what i seen from us yesterday! We were an absolute shambles was probably the most embarassed i have ever felt on a football pitch! I was glad Saff Lounge didnt have ther shooting boots on otherwise it could of been 37-3 instead of 7-3 to be honest! And the 3 goals we got all came near the end when the match was well and truly over and two of them mistakes from Saff Lounge.

many thanks adam
we have started to play the football that i want to see from the lads but at times we tend to be to pretty as for the missed chances well i think all could hear my views from the touch line Laughing in all fairness we did run you ragged and didn't give you time to settle . still work in progress at the lounge bar but happy with the result. all the best to you and the lads for the rest of the season . bring on dme. Laughing

ryan allen x2
ryan rowley x2
ash keo x2
baz dovey

ginner your team deserve a lot of credit for yesterday the words played us off the park dont even sum it up
we were terrible but that takes nothing away from your boys they were well organised and hard to play against i had to walk away at half time cuz we were arguing and i was loosin my temper proper spat my dummy out

didnt see the second half but sounds like you destroyed us well played wish i cud leasrn how to manage a team cuz im strugglin

and a little note to jenko he didnt deserve that we were awful at the bak and gave him no cover wot so ever
Back to top Go down
Liam7

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 10:11 pm

[quote="kaffir inn fc"]
ginner wrote:
Jenko wrote:
I cant believe what i seen from us yesterday! We were an absolute shambles was probably the most embarassed i have ever felt on a football pitch! I was glad Saff Lounge didnt have ther shooting boots on otherwise it could of been 37-3 instead of 7-3 to be honest! And the 3 goals we got all came near the end when the match was well and truly over and two of them mistakes from Saff Lounge.

many thanks adam

ryan allen x2
ryan rowley x2
ash keo x2
baz dovey

ginner your team deserve a lot of credit for yesterday the words played us off the park dont even sum it up
we were terrible but that takes nothing away from your boys they were well organised and hard to play against i had to walk away at half time cuz we were arguing and i was loosin my temper proper spat my dummy out

didnt see the second half but sounds like you destroyed us well played wish i cud leasrn how to manage a team cuz im strugglin

and a little note to jenko he didnt deserve that we were awful at the bak and gave him no cover wot so ever

Do not worry Smile I've signed for you now haha well actually, has it gone through??
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 10:15 pm

[quote="kaffir inn fc"]
ginner wrote:
Jenko wrote:

many thanks adam

ryan allen x2
ryan rowley x2
ash keo x2
baz dovey

We were awful all over the pitch not just at the back! Yes Saff Lounge were very good we had a chance to go one nil up but i think even if we did go ahead it still wouldnt of changed of the game in the slightest! You are right ginner a little too pretty at times but i think you were 6-1 up at the time this came in, i think people back at the lounge could of heard your thoughts haha
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 10:15 pm

takes a couple of days but you will be available for sunday liam
Back to top Go down
Liam7

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 10:18 pm

Jenko wrote:
takes a couple of days but you will be available for sunday liam

Who have we got sunday??? not that it matters just 11 men or boys trying to get 3 points ( which won't be happening )
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 11:29 am

Widds wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

Did wonder....i only saw an older guy who was near our lino that seemed involved....i think Hellboy is telling porkies......... Mad Wink

Actually yes i wasnt there, i find it very hard to lie, but thought if i put that post on, i might get a few nibbles telling me what happened, but it has cruely backfired on me, booooo hooooooo. Now you can all PM me and tell me what happened, and i promise i wont spill any beans on here.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 11:32 am

I need to know, and i need to know soon, the suspense is killing me..... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 11:36 am

i believe dennis is holding a press conference on setanta at 3pm...

hellboy = little tinker
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 12:18 pm

Widds wrote:
i believe dennis is holding a press conference on setanta at 3pm...

hellboy = little tinker

More girly screaming i suppose, dont forget, its only a bag of wind you are chasing round on some grass, no need to pull your rollers out of your hair, smear your lipstick across ya face, and kick off your stillettoes, and i'm still waitng for my PM, under the scouts honour code...dib dib dib.... Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 12:50 pm

Unfortunately for you HB, i think both teams are acting pretty responsibly over this and not getting into any forum debate.
Both clubs know what happened, the ref knows what happened and County FA will probably have the refs report now, so they know what happened....anything that we (the players) say on here would merely be conjecture and opinions...and we dont want them spilling over into Sunday footie!!

I do agree with you regarding the football being a bag of air, i am sure both clubs will be looking to have a decent incident free game of football on Sunday.

Incidentally, we were down at the same pub after with probably 90% of the players that were at the game, and all was fine....

Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 7:19 pm

May i just say that i thought nri ressies were a top
Bunch of lads very friendly didnt complain didnt mind a tough tackle etc i
Mean maybe the culprits from
There abandoned game the other week wasnt there but i didnt experience anything other than good footballing banter
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 9:08 pm

Cheers Daz, appreciate the comment....
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 9:42 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Dennis told me the draw was made last night and that we would be informed once neutral venues and refs have been sorted. He also said to ask Gordon if it does get any air time but I've not had the chance........Gordon???
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 9:45 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
MT Sec wrote:
Huncote 2-3 Magna Town (Sunday Shield)
2-2 after normal time and we scored in the last minute of extra time to win the game. Cracking football from both teams played in good spirit and well reffed by Dave Bullen. Goals from Luke Smith, Hogan Smith and super sub Ash Matysik (first goals of the season for Luke and Ash- what a time to score their first!) Thanks to Pete and the lads from Huncote for some lovely grub after!

What a game Laughing

Started well had the best of the first 30 mins, road our luck a little but were 2 nil up, Magna pulled one back just after the half an hour mark and the equaliser late in the second half to take it to ET. looked like pens all day long and our tired legs tried the best to hold on....however, the younger, fitter Magna nicked a winner in the 120 minute....gutted, but as usual great team and a great game

Good luck to Katie, Ross, Ralph & the Boys (go and win it now Smile)

Cheers Pete. We run them hard at training for games like this- glad it paid off (they were back at training last Tuesday!!)
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 12:48 am

MT Sec wrote:
Huncote Sec wrote:
MT Sec wrote:
2-2 after normal time and we scored in the last minute of extra time to win the game. Cracking football from both teams played in good spirit and well reffed by Dave Bullen. Goals from Luke Smith, Hogan Smith and super sub Ash Matysik (first goals of the season for Luke and Ash- what a time to score their first!) Thanks to Pete and the lads from Huncote for some lovely grub after!

What a game Laughing

Started well had the best of the first 30 mins, road our luck a little but were 2 nil up, Magna pulled one back just after the half an hour mark and the equaliser late in the second half to take it to ET. looked like pens all day long and our tired legs tried the best to hold on....however, the younger, fitter Magna nicked a winner in the 120 minute....gutted, but as usual great team and a great game

Cheers Pete. We run them hard at training for games like this- glad it paid off (they were back at training last Tuesday!!)

your team trains?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 7:40 am

that crossed my mind as well jenko!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 7:52 am

haha yes both, right through winter as well normally, the lads want to play so they pay upfront for blocks of ten sessions every season...just good banter if nothing else
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 11:40 am

Widds wrote:
didn't see that result coming jenko, big blow to you guys, although saff have a lot of quality

Sounds like they need to do some training, they could all get together on a Tuesday night, put some effort in and maybe get some better results, cuz it sounds like they couldn't do any worse as the minute..... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 12:33 pm

I think you dropped your wooden spoon at the door.........
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 12:37 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
didn't see that result coming jenko, big blow to you guys, although saff have a lot of quality

Sounds like they need to do some training, they could all get together on a Tuesday night, put some effort in and maybe get some better results, cuz it sounds like they couldn't do any worse as the minute..... Basketball

I personally train every week for my saturday side! But i think you are right some trining might improve our performance if not results
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 10:23 am

Jenko wrote:
MT Sec wrote:
Huncote Sec wrote:
MT Sec wrote:

What a game Laughing

your team trains?

This is the difference Smile We run training session of a different sort......Sunday afternoon, Dog & Gun Enderby.

We also ran a very popular training session on the Snow morning back in Dec when our game with MDH was called off, an impressive 15 players turn up at the Willy Wigston for a fry up and a pint at 9.30am....some players were still training hard late into the evening in the Chartwell Arms

Can't see where we are going wrong lol!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 11:22 am

Oh so its you lot being loud in the Chartwell Arms...keep the noise down the local residents round the corner are trying to get some sleep Razz
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 12:20 pm

It has been known Smile will do our best

Although you know what they say mate, can't beat 'em join 'em Razz
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 1:26 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
It has been known Smile will do our best

Although you know what they say mate, can't beat 'em join 'em :P
Tell us you're there next time and we will!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 January   Banter - Sunday 8 January - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 8 January
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next