Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 27 November

Go down 
+41
Sparta3
NiffyA
dk4632
THE WATCHER
greeeedy
Sarge
PEEWEE
Jwithers
ginner
BULLIT
Sparky
dave ash
wheel1
Mivan are going up
Gordon
RICKY-BOBBY
marksaddie
Sneijder10
Linkin Ji Sung Park
timmy mallet
whiteeagles
lingers
hurstr2
spartamoshdock
Skeems
Joey-Gattuso
Jenko
Coley21
Paulo
Aussie Owl
dan_mitchell_WRFC
mthompson08
L.K.F.C
dezza
Capello
LoneRanger38
Dodgy
Cobbo
Joey Barton
littlebigman
Polska legend II
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mivan are going up

Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 7:52 pm

Mivan -7 CSKA Carnaby's reserves-1

The score pretty much says it all really, could of been more but with Rav Dhillon away we will take anything. The game was played in a really good spirit and CSKA never stopped trying to play. They remind me of how we were last year. Good luck for the season lads!

Well Reffed aswell by Lynn!

Scorers:
Scott Pestell X2
Nick Walsh X2
William RoulstenX2
Matt Walsh.
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:22 pm

Firs (wheel reserves) Laughing 2-6 wheel

Hawes x3
Pridmore
A. Driver
C. Driver

We were the better team right from the off and were a constant threat to the firs goal our pressure payed off as Hayden scored 3 cracking goals just from gambling on balls whipped in also on the score sheet in the first half were pridmore with a very composed goal and Andy driver with a very neat finish they pulled a goal back just before half time to take us in 1-5. Into the second half and we started slowly as has been the case for the last couple of weeks and they pulled a goal back through a neat finish on the volley they were in all fairness to them in top at that point but we broke free down the left and as willows was screaming for the ball in a un marked position Chris driver whipped a ball in but over cooked it and it nestled into the top corner (pure fluke) we had a few more chances to add more just couldn't finish them. All credit to the firs (wheel reserves) Laughing Great bunch of lads can't wait to play them in the league in a few weeks cheers lads.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:25 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Niffy A 5-4 White Eagles

Certainly felt we deserved more from the match today, attacking wise we were excellent, something thats not really been said for us this season. We can be proud of our performance today. Weve just got to learn to adapt to different situations.

After to agree with some of what you say, you looked a good young well organised side who played really well today and should do well in Div 6, only fault was you were very easily wound up especially by rutter who seemed to run rings round most of your team for most of the game.

To be fair to us at 9.15 we had 15 players then the ressies nicked 3 of our players which left us with 12 players one being me who was injured and lasted all of 5 mins and no keeper and Luke did a good job for someone who had never played in goal before and i think a proper keeper would have saved two or three of your goals. so overall were happy with the result we got.

Good luck to White Eagles for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:28 pm

Gate Hangs Well 4-1 LDA Spartans

Good solid performance from us after going a goal down to a great strike. Played some good stuff today and have our keeper Buzzy to thank for saving a pen at 2-1. All the best to LDA who are a good bunch.

A word for the ref too, Martin Dexter had a good game and was a pleasure to be reffed by him.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm

wot excuses this wk greedy? as u seem 2 always fink teams will beat glenny!!! go on how many players u missing, an how many chances u missed? cant wait 2 here this 1?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:49 pm

Joey-Gattuso wrote:
Azul 4 - 3 Blaby Vikings (ET) (Game abandoned with 1 half of ET to Play)

We (AZ) played some decent football from the word go, but couldn't finish, and went one 1-0 down after about 25mins, with there left winger scoring a good goal. 10mins later we found an equaliser. 2nd half both teams had a hat full of chances, with Blaby being more clinical. Blaby were leading 3-2 with about two minutes to go when our centre half decided to take on 4or5 players then the keeper and put it in 3-3. We scored early in ET to make it 4-3, then our striker shaun was chasing the ball down when him and the keeper collided (No malice), which therefore meant the game was abandoned as he'd broken his tibia....

Does anyone know whether the game would have to be played again or the result would stand as it was after 75mins. (Heard people saying different things)

Emma rang the 'result' thru and asked the same thing. I said in my opinion I felt it would it almost certainly be replayed
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:53 pm

Jenko wrote:
Haha that is still one stupid injury though mate!

Sue the rabbits!
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:53 pm

[quote="BULLIT"]wot excuses this wk greedy? as u seem 2 always fink teams will beat glenny!!! go on how many players u missing, an how many chances u missed? cant wait 2 here this 1?

i hear the self preclaimed peno king of glenny could not put the spot kick by bully today is this true Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:57 pm

Is that 5 refs I count being praised today? Loving it!
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:57 pm

[quote="ginner"]
BULLIT wrote:
wot excuses this wk greedy? as u seem 2 always fink teams will beat glenny!!! go on how many players u missing, an how many chances u missed? cant wait 2 here this 1?

i hear the self preclaimed peno king of glenny could not put the spot kick by bully today is this true Laughing
gud result 2day ginna!
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:07 pm

st marks 1-0 wrfc good game today and closer than we expected the wind dint help much as it was blowing the ball all over the shop aha.... wrfc dint give us much of a threat as we missed chance after chance but they battled to the final whistle and gave us a run for are money good luck for the season
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:11 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
FC Hoskins Reserves 2-1 Superfly

Superfly goal..daz bailey

I bought in 6 new faces today and boy did we give hoskins a game we went 1-0 up early on and 2-1 down at half time but boy did we battle,a few debatable offsides and a dissalowed goal of mine which certainly wasnt offside we definately deserved something out the game today i can only see good things to come for superfly from now on bought in some real quality that have made the difference..although comes the end of the game and guess what hoskins want to rip all of our heads off and want to fight us all i did my best to calm the situation and it seemed to work a but dissaPointing as it was a great game of football,maybe they was a little upset that we pushed them all game and very nearly got something out of it i dont no but majority of them goid bunch of lads

Come on the superfly onwards and upwards if todays performance is anything to go by

Agree with all of the above, think we deserved something out the game.
Every superfly player played well and its starting to click.

Luke Vincent was very good for hoskins today.
Also must add our ref Sam Wesson did extremely well as well.

Looking forward to next week!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:15 pm

From what I have heard and been told Superfly looked a totally different team today with no less than 6 new faces included in the squad for the game against Hoskins Reserves, and to come away with a 2-1 loss after last weeks debacle was a pretty good result in my eyes, considering Hoskins Reserves are clearly not a division 4 standard team (their own manager said it too)

Got to take my hat off to Daz Bailey who has came along and bought in some absolute quality players as well as himself who everyone knows can score goals for fun.

Finally looks like things should be looking up for Superfly and all the hard work that Nick has put in over the last season and a bit to keep Superfly running will finally pay off with some decent results and maybe even a push for a top 3 finish this season?? (Not getting carried away with ourselves)

Wasn't at the game with Hoskins Reserves today due to work commitments but from reading what hoskins has put on here we gave them a real battle and lead at the break thanks to a Daz Bailey goal, Hoskins did peg us back and indeed went in front and held on for a win, a little disappointed to hear about the way they confronted our players after the game though threatening them, at the end of the day its a game of football...

All the best to the Hoskins Ressies, we will meet them again in the league another 2 times this season and who knows when the 2 new lads Daz has lined up sign on for us we might just be able to beat them lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 10:11 pm

Joey-Gattuso wrote:

We (AZ) played some decent football from the word go, but couldn't finish, and went one 1-0 down after about 25mins, with there left winger scoring a good goal. 10mins later we found an equaliser. 2nd half both teams had a hat full of chances, with Blaby being more clinical. Blaby were leading 3-2 with about two minutes to go when our centre half decided to take on 4or5 players then the keeper and put it in 3-3. We scored early in ET to make it 4-3, then our striker shaun was chasing the ball down when him and the keeper collided (No malice), which therefore meant the game was abandoned as he'd broken his tibia....

Does anyone know whether the game would have to be played again or the result would stand as it was after 75mins. (Heard people saying different things)

Have to agree here. Azul look a really good side, quick players interchanging made it difficult at times but we stuck to our task and almost won it in normal time but for their guy dancing past a few and slotting home with a minute left.

We felt for the forward who broke his leg and all from Blaby Vikings FC send him our best wishes for a speedy recovery, none more so than Andy our keeper.

Great bunch of lads and game was played at speed and in good spirits between the the two clubs. If there's a replay we'll look forward to it, if not, good luck in the next round Zorros.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 10:39 pm

[quote="ginner"]
BULLIT wrote:

tis true ginner and bully was the reason it wasnt double figures.

and to the nesbit bullit no excuses today we lost 5-1 they were very much deserved winners and could have and should have had more. on another day it might of been double figures but bully was outstanding in goal. wes gibson had a cracking game too as we hardly had a sniff at goal. consolation goal was a worldy 30 yard lob. we had a makeshift side but im not using this as an excuse if thats ok with you bullit as we have a makeshift side for most games these days. its a tough league to hold your own in when about 8 of your better players leave.
just like to say cheers to the glenny lads a sound bunch some good laughs with them and many thanks to the lady that turns up every week for them she is such a nice woman and sorted even our injuries bless her. all the best for the season lads
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:28 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Joey-Gattuso wrote:

Sad to hear this, pass on my best wishes to Shaun, he's a good lad and a cracking player.

Thanks Dan, I'm home now. Broken my tibia and the pain is excruciating. Safe to say my seasons over Sad

Just want to say a massive thank you to all the AZ and Blaby players for staying with me til the paramedics came. Especially the keeper, who seemed beside himself after the challenge.

not able to make it today,just heard about it,major blow for zorros get back soon best of luck m8
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:50 pm

Sparky wrote:

Good solid performance from us after going a goal down to a great strike. Played some good stuff today and have our keeper Buzzy to thank for saving a pen at 2-1. All the best to LDA who are a good bunch.

A word for the ref too, Martin Dexter had a good game and was a pleasure to be reffed by him.

Decent sunday league cup tie I thought, but a couple of soft goals from us to concede in the game, and a miss pen meant it was never going to be our day , I wouldn't have fancied taking the pen, keeper made the goal look very small!!

Take nothing away from GHW though, good bunch and well ran, I'd like to see them go far in the cup.

I'm itching to get back playing, hopefully we will still be in the county cup by this time next week!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 8:22 am

PEEWEE wrote:
From what I have heard and been told Superfly looked a totally different team today with no less than 6 new faces included in the squad for the game against Hoskins Reserves, and to come away with a 2-1 loss after last weeks debacle was a pretty good result in my eyes, considering Hoskins Reserves are clearly not a division 4 standard team (their own manager said it too)

Got to take my hat off to Daz Bailey who has came along and bought in some absolute quality players as well as himself who everyone knows can score goals for fun.

Finally looks like things should be looking up for Superfly and all the hard work that Nick has put in over the last season and a bit to keep Superfly running will finally pay off with some decent results and maybe even a push for a top 3 finish this season?? (Not getting carried away with ourselves)

Wasn't at the game with Hoskins Reserves today due to work commitments but from reading what hoskins has put on here we gave them a real battle and lead at the break thanks to a Daz Bailey goal, Hoskins did peg us back and indeed went in front and held on for a win, a little disappointed to hear about the way they confronted our players after the game though threatening them, at the end of the day its a game of football...

All the best to the Hoskins Ressies, we will meet them again in the league another 2 times this season and who knows when the 2 new lads Daz has lined up sign on for us we might just be able to beat them lol.

Cheep pearcey as i said to nick managing was something inwas always looking forward to doing so to get to play and help manage is an absolute bonus..i didnt take much convincing to get all the lads i wanted to join when they heard the plans me and nick have for superfly,hopefully two more new faces nxt week and thatl be 8 faces iv bought in i defo feel we have a great chance in league now of a top 3 finish i do feel iv bought in some real peaches of signings

And i can see nicks smiling again which shows me im doing what i promised
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 9:01 am

whiteeagles wrote:
Niffy A 5-4 White Eagles

Certainly felt we deserved more from the match today, attacking wise we were excellent, something thats not really been said for us this season. We can be proud of our performance today. Weve just got to learn to adapt to different situations.

You guys were a good outfit and if it wasn't for a few class moves from our attacking players you lads would have probably won this game. Good luck for the season!!
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 9:34 am

[quote="greeeedy"]
ginner wrote:
BULLIT wrote:

and to the nesbit bullit no excuses today we lost 5-1 they were very much deserved winners and could have and should have had more. on another day it might of been double figures but bully was outstanding in goal. wes gibson had a cracking game too as we hardly had a sniff at goal. consolation goal was a worldy 30 yard lob. we had a makeshift side but im not using this as an excuse if thats ok with you bullit as we have a makeshift side for most games these days. its a tough league to hold your own in when about 8 of your better players leave.
just like to say cheers to the glenny lads a sound bunch some good laughs with them and many thanks to the lady that turns up every week for them she is such a nice woman and sorted even our injuries bless her. all the best for the season lads
fair play bully, i wud jus like 2 giv u credit 4 even getting a side out each wk as no it must be hard having lost most ur best players an carring on 4 as long as u can! great credit 2 u as no most teams would of folded by now in ur situation... especially in the prem. well done m8. good look for rest season!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 9:38 am

dikenio wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Decent sunday league cup tie I thought, but a couple of soft goals from us to concede in the game, and a miss pen meant it was never going to be our day , I wouldn't have fancied taking the pen, keeper made the goal look very small!!

Take nothing away from GHW though, good bunch and well ran, I'd like to see them go far in the cup.

I'm itching to get back playing, hopefully we will still be in the county cup by this time next week!

A very patchy first half, we really didn't get going. Going ahead through a great Nick Granger effort before GHW equalised.

Happy to go in at HT 1-1 as we were not very good up to that point.

Within the first minute of the second half GHW caught us napping and scored from a long throw in. That knocked us back a bit and we didn't get back into the game for 10/15 mins after.

As we started to apply the pressure we got a penalty which could have made it 2-2 but the Keeper saved well to his left. This was the turning point in my opinion. By the time the 4th went in the game was already over.

Well dont to GHW, good luck in the next round.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:29 pm

[quote="BULLIT"]
greeeedy wrote:
ginner wrote:
BULLIT wrote:

fair play bully, i wud jus like 2 giv u credit 4 even getting a side out each wk as no it must be hard having lost most ur best players an carring on 4 as long as u can! great credit 2 u as no most teams would of folded by now in ur situation... especially in the prem. well done m8. good look for rest season!!!

hear hear. we've been in the same situation and it is not a nice place to be at all
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:35 pm

If Bullies go, which they wont by the way, then we want first dibs on Pearson Razz

Our season has been strange to say the least. The ability is there to finish 4th or 5th minimum but we are not translating it on the pitch. Going well in the cups though
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:48 pm

they'll all be queing round the block for Pearson! Although as you say Kev, Bullies should and hopefull will, remain in business.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:09 pm

Cobbo wrote:
Fosse 3-1 Huncote.

We didn't really get out of bed today, first half we were poor and lucky to go in level at 1 each. Second half we were a lot better and started knocking it about nicely. We don't get in very well with wind...

I was the latest victim of squad rotation so my knees are just about loosening up now...

I was also rested, rotated or as we used to call it dropped!!!! So got to watch most of the game before coming on in the last 15. It was a poor game not helped by the wind. The worst outing from a Huncote side this year and deserved nothing from the game especially second half. Should have got more from the first half and maybe it would have been different. Disappointed to lose our unbeaten record and not be in contention for team of the month, but can't dwell on it too much as we have a big county cup game next week.

Well done to Fosse and good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:50 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
they'll all be queing round the block for Pearson! Although as you say Kev, Bullies should and hopefull will, remain in business.

Polska have you been at the sherry trifle? and greeedy would be a welcome addition to any team.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 4:55 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
If Bullies go, which they wont by the way, then we want first dibs on Pearson Razz

Our season has been strange to say the least. The ability is there to finish 4th or 5th minimum but we are not translating it on the pitch. Going well in the cups though

lol hes contracted at st neots kev unfortunately which is why he hasnt been playing of late.
ive also heard brighton rovers are scouting him so this could be his time and fair play to the kid i wish him all the best. a very very exciting young player.

and helly im an asset as long as i stay off the pitch.. i bring the beer you see Wink

Last edited by greeeedy on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 4:57 pm

[quote="BULLIT"]
greeeedy wrote:
ginner wrote:
BULLIT wrote:

thats a change of tone aint it bullit............ but thanks for the comments anyhow
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 5:55 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
Cobbo wrote:
Fosse 3-1 Huncote.

We didn't really get out of bed today, first half we were poor and lucky to go in level at 1 each. Second half we were a lot better and started knocking it about nicely. We don't get in very well with wind...

I was the latest victim of squad rotation so my knees are just about loosening up now...

I was also rested, rotated or as we used to call it dropped!!!! So got to watch most of the game before coming on in the last 15. It was a poor game not helped by the wind. The worst outing from a Huncote side this year and deserved nothing from the game especially second half. Should have got more from the first half and maybe it would have been different. Disappointed to lose our unbeaten record and not be in contention for team of the month, but can't dwell on it too much as we have a big county cup game next week.

Cheers pal, good luck to you all too. The game certainly would have had a lot more quality if it was not so windy.

The secs can't be dropped...too much power! Haha. Only ever rested...
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:19 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Polska have you been at the sherry trifle? and greeedy would be a welcome addition to any team.

don't like sherry. dr pepper and bells whisky all day long (well, not literally)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:20 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

lol hes contracted at st neots kev unfortunately which is why he hasnt been playing of late.
ive also heard brighton rovers are scouting him so this could be his time and fair play to the kid i wish him all the best. a very very exciting young player.

and helly im an asset as long as i stay off the pitch.. i bring the beer you see Wink

who are brighton rovers?
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 8:16 pm

[quote="greeeedy"]
BULLIT wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
ginner wrote:
BULLIT wrote:

thats a change of tone aint it bullit............ but thanks for the comments anyhow
only banter m8 wot i say to you on here, thats wot forum for, its jus i hav watched use last season an this, wich like u sed u have bin very unfortunate not to hold on to couple of ur very good players. top man for carrying on an mangeing to get atleast 11 out every wk, my full respect to you...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 1:55 pm

I hate the respect campaign, denting my christmas spending
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 6:31 pm

Widds wrote:

Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Red-card-rage-foorball-10
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 7:43 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Red-card-rage-foorball-10

F@+k off you white piece of f@c*ing trash..............and heres a million pounds fine Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 9:44 am

Cobbo wrote:
Huncote Sec wrote:
Cobbo wrote:
Fosse 3-1 Huncote.

Cheers pal, good luck to you all too. The game certainly would have had a lot more quality if it was not so windy.

The secs can't be dropped...too much power! Haha. Only ever rested...

Fair point! If I'm not allowed to play, I'm going home and taking the balls with me lol!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 12:46 pm

Talking of balls, we seem to have acquired 3 Stanno balls over the season, but have lost three Mitre....are other teams trading with us unbeknownst to myself??

Cant believe i just used the word 'unbeknownst'
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 12:53 pm

Widds wrote:
Talking of balls, we seem to have acquired 3 Stanno balls over the season, but have lost three Mitre....are other teams trading with us unbeknownst to myself??

We have lost our Stanno ball ahead of tonights game down to just two mitre matchballs now, have you been skulking around Guthlaxton?!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 1:39 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

We have lost our Stanno ball ahead of tonights game down to just two mitre matchballs now, have you been skulking around Guthlaxton?!

A new ones on the way tonight.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 1:41 pm

Widds wrote:

oi, not the one i ??????..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 27 November
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next