Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11

Go down 
+10
Hellboy
themightystar
saff lounge
Widds
greeeedy
Polska legend II
News of the World
mowmacre fc
Stroller
S&G11
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S&G11

Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Empty
PostSubject: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 4:35 pm

Surely only one winner in this game. Star & Garter off to a flyer whilst Hoskins have had two poor results.

Predictions?

I'm going for a 5-0 win for the Mighty S&G! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 4:48 pm

The sooner Star get back in the Prem where they belong the better!!

Just the one more season for them to pot hunt geek
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 5:30 pm

i agree star garter have best squad in the alliance ! easy win for star boys
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 5:35 pm

actually think star attacking force is better than advances . star would beat advance well soon see in all this years cup final!
Back to top Go down
News of the World

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 6:35 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
actually think star attacking force is better than advances . star would beat advance well soon see in all this years cup final!

Totally agree, Star are far the best team in the league by a mile. Just another year to win the throphy's, get into the prem then fold.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 6:40 pm

na they wont fold theyll be the new advance .. advance might actually fold before star
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 6:41 pm

thing is star &garter and advance just attrack the best players that pub breeds trophys might get involved my self next year if i can get in! lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 6:46 pm

will certainly put a fair few on the gate when these two meet at Holmes Park
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:12 pm

S&G11 wrote:
Surely only one winner in this game. Star & Garter off to a flyer whilst Hoskins have had two poor results.

Predictions?

I'm going for a 5-0 win for the Mighty S&G! cheers

ooohhh thats a bit harsh hoskins will score........ 5-1 i reckon to the mighty S & G Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:00 pm

Just to clarify 'S&G11' has nothing to do with Star & Garter FC.. Just another imposter. No one in our team would ever come on here and say we are going to beat a team 5-0 before a game. My advice would be for S&G11 to concentrate on getting his own team in order before he pretends to be part of ours!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:23 pm

Black&Orange13 wrote:
Just to clarify 'S&G11' has nothing to do with Star & Garter FC.. Just another imposter. No one in our team would ever come on here and say we are going to beat a team 5-0 before a game. My advice would be for S&G11 to concentrate on getting his own team in order before he pretends to be part of ours!!

So whats the score going to be then? Wink
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 3:10 am

black&orange13 thinks it will be 6-0
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 10:55 am

saff lounge wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
S&G11

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 1:07 pm

saff lounge wrote:

Black&Orange13 knows that were good enough. So modest...
Back to top Go down
S&G11

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:02 pm

No shocks here then! S&G go marching on!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 11:56 am

defence is shite attacking wise you lot are best in league we cut u apart with ressis players
Back to top Go down
S&G11

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 1:36 pm

Our defence is rubbish?! You only managed to score 2, both mistakes from our shocking right back!

Your linesman was your best player!

You lot are relegation candidates and it's only 3 games in!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 5:51 pm

S&G11 wrote:
Our defence is rubbish?! You only managed to score 2, both mistakes from our shocking right back!

Your linesman was your best player!

You lot are relegation candidates and it's only 3 games in!

ive heard from a reliable source you have nothing to do with star & garter if this is indeed the case as i believe it is and black & orange has already put a post on saying the same thing then you are just making yourself look like a tit which in my opinion is exactly what you are Embarassed
Back to top Go down
themightystar

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 8:13 pm

That same defence conceded the least amount of goals than anyone last season and helped Star to a league and cup double... Must be poor then or just a bad drunken day at the office maybe?

The things that stood out on Sunday were; 1) The game never flowed due to constant fouling by a very poor Hoskins left back mainly, 2) Hoskins aren't that bad only need couple players but morons like coleman act like complete tools during the game to make up for poor ability, 3) Star should and could of scored about 15 just an off fay like the shocking defence at points, 4) They'll probably wrap by christmas so the result doesn't matter anyway.

Hoskins have good players but when your managers a clown obviously the boys don't want to turn up and who would blame them!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 5:52 am

themightystar wrote:
That same defence conceded the least amount of goals than anyone last season and helped Star to a league and cup double... Must be poor then or just a bad drunken day at the office maybe?

The things that stood out on Sunday were; 1) The game never flowed due to constant fouling by a very poor Hoskins left back mainly, 2) Hoskins aren't that bad only need couple players but morons like coleman act like complete tools during the game to make up for poor ability, 3) Star should and could of scored about 15 just an off fay like the shocking defence at points, 4) They'll probably wrap by christmas so the result doesn't matter anyway.
Hoskins have good players but when your managers a clown obviously the boys don't want to turn up and who would blame them!

Some of your lot sound bitter towards him, i hope they dont fold....i think you ought to read and take on board what he's actually saying about your team, an example below....happy pothunting now....Ya hear??

fc hoskins wrote:
thing is star &garter and advance just attrack the best players that pub breeds trophys might get involved my self next year if i can get in! lol
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:18 am

themightystar wrote:

You actually sound proud of what you achieved pothunting in Div 3 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
S&G11

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:54 am

We don't get to pick what Division we play in do we!

All we can do is beat what is put before us, which is exactly what we have been doing!

Hellboy, they were the ones suggesting that they will fold on Sunday so that is where we got that idea from! We would rather they didn't, not a bad side if they cut there constant fouling out and just play football.
Back to top Go down
themightystar

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:59 am

No ones bitter and I'd prefer them not too fold, sign a couple players and be a good team again as we had two great games against them last year, everyone loves playing their rivals. The clowning about in the game on Sunday is not what you want to see hence the comments made.

The pot hunter comments sound bitter towards us do they not?
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:19 am

Couldn't care less what you achieved in a division everyone knew you were wrongly placed in from the outset.

All I care about is that we played you and won
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:32 am

now now lads im not biting i just clearly said that your defence wasnt good thats all that was my opinion , and to put facts straight we will not fold, and whateva u all say about hoskins the real story is that we had 9 players out sunday so our aim against star was to injoy it and try play some football i belive at times we wer good but star are a better team and will win the league and talking about goals u lot went 2-0 up keeper was outside box when he passed ball go our midfelder and keiron linnett took ball off him scored into a open goal, we was in the game untill the 2 penaltys ! and after your 2nd goal we took kick off and OUR OWN PLAYER HAD A SHOT AT IS OWN GOAL! THAT WAS JUST FOR A LAUGH ! even tho we lost we enjoyed it thats from our own players that day and thats what will stop us folding
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 10:21 am

themightystar wrote:
No ones bitter and I'd prefer them not too fold, sign a couple players and be a good team again as we had two great games against them last year, everyone loves playing their rivals. The clowning about in the game on Sunday is not what you want to see hence the comments made.

The pot hunter comments sound bitter towards us do they not?

Like the murphys my friend. i'm not bitter, i always like to stand up for teams that are going through bad patches, if they deserve it of course.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 10:48 am

S&G11 wrote:
We don't get to pick what Division we play in do we!

All we can do is beat what is put before us, which is exactly what we have been doing!

Hellboy, they were the ones suggesting that they will fold on Sunday so that is where we got that idea from! We would rather they didn't, not a bad side if they cut there constant fouling out and just play football.

Note to self...next time i decide to start my own team up, which consists mainly of East Midlands district players or senior standard players, and attend an alliance meeting, when they say to me 'we are going to put you in div3 is that OK?'
i must reply, "i think that might be a bit too low a division for the players we've got signed on".

seems right just to give other teams a fair chance.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:28 pm

very true hellboy very true tho who whants to start a fresh team at the top surely the aim as a new team is to reach the top like ourselfs and star intend to do so.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 1:38 pm

Also true, just seems a waste of good players if they are only in div3, would've thought they might want some worthy competition, instead of it being just a walk over.
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 4:08 pm

Black and Orange Black and Orange!!

Whats with all the beef flying around?? Hoskins are clearly having a rough time at the moment and have lost key players....but the way they played on sunday was ridiculous....I have about 6 fresh bruises from stupid tackles made by certain players at hoskins. To say you wana turn up and enjoy the game seems ridiculous, as all I saw was players trying to snap ankles for the majority of the match. If they are honest with themselves, 6-2 was a bit of an understatement from our point of view...we (I) missed several chances which could have easily sent the game into double figures. The attitude of some of the hoskins players was poor throughout the match, and we were lucky not to come away with some serious injuries. They moaned at the ref all game, when to be honest I think he did a reasonable job, despite having the Hoskins players in his ear for the majority of the game. As for Hellboy's "pot hunting" statement... we are playing in div 1 this year, which is not a bad standard. Just because we are winning, you wanna call us pot hunters...dont hate....appreciate....and we hope to be in the prem next eyar. We all hope that Hoskins continue, as they have been a very competitive team in the past, but there display on Sunday did not show they were in it for the football. It was only Ezra that actually wanted to get the ball down and cause us problems (apart from the few trying to leg-snap!!) Hoskins need to re-build and concentrate on the football rather than what people think or say about them....

Hellboy, people wanna play with there mates, and do as well as they can, at EVERY club in the alliance. U can call teams pot hunters or whatever u wana call them, but all teams run on the same basis, and have the chance to go up and down leagues... U want every team struggle it seems! U could call advance pot hunters if u wanted, cuz they have a strong team and win every week.....but its not true. They are a good side who are doing well, and fair play to them. Someone has to win each league, and those that do will be promoted. Star and Garter were a new side, and aer slowly proving themselves to be a very good one, but you cant expect people to turn up at a meeting and say "we have a new side, we r amazing, and think we can smash everyone below the prem", because no-one could predict that. Think you need to drop the "pothunter" statements as everyone is bored of them.

Black and Orange.
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 4:13 pm

PS...coleman, i dont remember being cut apart at any stage on sunday. We did most of the carving. Question
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 2:19 pm

mmm_boogie wrote:
Black and Orange Black and Orange!!

Whats with all the beef flying around?? Hoskins are clearly having a rough time at the moment and have lost key players....but the way they played on sunday was ridiculous....I have about 6 fresh bruises from stupid tackles made by certain players at hoskins. To say you wana turn up and enjoy the game seems ridiculous, as all I saw was players trying to snap ankles for the majority of the match. If they are honest with themselves, 6-2 was a bit of an understatement from our point of view...we (I) missed several chances which could have easily sent the game into double figures. The attitude of some of the hoskins players was poor throughout the match, and we were lucky not to come away with some serious injuries. They moaned at the ref all game, when to be honest I think he did a reasonable job, despite having the Hoskins players in his ear for the majority of the game. As for Hellboy's "pot hunting" statement... we are playing in div 1 this year, which is not a bad standard. Just because we are winning, you wanna call us pot hunters...dont hate....appreciate....and we hope to be in the prem next eyar. We all hope that Hoskins continue, as they have been a very competitive team in the past, but there display on Sunday did not show they were in it for the football. It was only Ezra that actually wanted to get the ball down and cause us problems (apart from the few trying to leg-snap!!) Hoskins need to re-build and concentrate on the football rather than what people think or say about them....

Hellboy, people wanna play with there mates, and do as well as they can, at EVERY club in the alliance. U can call teams pot hunters or whatever u wana call them, but all teams run on the same basis, and have the chance to go up and down leagues... U want every team struggle it seems! U could call advance pot hunters if u wanted, cuz they have a strong team and win every week.....but its not true. They are a good side who are doing well, and fair play to them. Someone has to win each league, and those that do will be promoted. Star and Garter were a new side, and aer slowly proving themselves to be a very good one, but you cant expect people to turn up at a meeting and say "we have a new side, we r amazing, and think we can smash everyone below the prem", because no-one could predict that. Think you need to drop the "pothunter" statements as everyone is bored of them.

Black and Orange.

fair dues u did have few chances to make score line 10 + i will agree but we had enough chances to get into game and the game was 3-2 with 20mins to go so u lot didnt put us to bed till last 20mins where our stupid silly defending gave u 2penaltys and we was down to 10men . maybe was 1or2 lads flying in with tackles but if u dont like your ankles getting kicked on a sunday morning then i suggest u stay in bed ! thats not a bitch but come on its sunday football u lot are quality we aint gunna let u run around us we have to try and stop u some how (take that as a complement). and we will continue with half a squad and enjoy the the season if we take it too serious then when we do lose (every week) we wont be happy so if we injoy it then well feel better and as for the serious tackles HONESTLY AS A FRIEND WE NEVER INTEND TO CAUSE SERIOUS INJURES TO ANY PLAYERS WE PLAY AGAINST YES WE MAYBE GET STUCK IN AND KICK A FEW ANKLES BUT THAT WOULD BE GOING A BIT OVER THE TOP SAYING WE WAS OUT cause serious injury
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 2:58 pm

Get the king back, he'll sort you chavs out within a week.....it would be set in Stone...
Mark my words.... Mad Wink
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 4:09 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Get the king back, he'll sort you chavs out within a week.....it would be set in Stone...
Mark my words.... Mad Wink

unfortunatly mark will no longer be with us untill 2014 we hope to keep hoskins alive for mark to come to i'am fed up already
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 4:26 pm

I think its ridiculous to call a team in Div 1 pot hunters!!

Maybe in Div 3 or below but never Div 1, the standard is to high

If Star do not win the league then they want shooting, with a front three of Mee, Himan and Linnett I can not see anyone competiting with them to be honest although I think Throops will hang on well.

Hoskins have surprised me so far and I did see you boys as our biggest rivals in the Group A in the Arthur Moore Cup, In fact I still do, your a good side.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 4:40 pm

They started off in div3, thats what we're saying, what a load of b#ll#x that was.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 4:53 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
I think its ridiculous to call a team in Div 1 pot hunters!!

Maybe in Div 3 or below but never Div 1, the standard is to high

Thy pot hunted in Div 3 and I haven't heard anyone (from S&G or another team) provide an argument to say they didn't.

A team choc full of ex-Advance Couriers players plus others from the Prem going straight in to Div 3???? Do me a favour

Between them and Hoskins Div 3 was a joke last season and by double promoting both I think that is tantamount to an admission of their mistake by the comittee!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:32 pm

Quote :
Thy pot hunted in Div 3 and I haven't heard anyone (from S&G or another team) provide an argument to say they didn't.

A team choc full of ex-Advance Couriers players plus others from the Prem going straight in to Div 3???? Do me a favour

Between them and Hoskins Div 3 was a joke last season and by double promoting both I think that is tantamount to an admission of their mistake by the comittee!!!!!!

Oh ok sorry, I thought you meant they are pot hunting this season.

I think they pitched it as (and I m ight be wrong) we are ageing Advance players who are not good enough for the prem anymore and just want to enjoy our football at a lower level and so the League thought that 3 was correct purely on that basis, but good players attract good players and they have steadily built and it was only when Kauto Star folded and most went to S&G that they really accelareted and now thery have signed Himan who guarantees 30 goals. Nothing wrong with building a succesful squad.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:08 am

They only really got Jim Mee from Kauto didn't they?

The Linnetts, Maisto, Luke Cooper, Ryan Hawker etc were there from the start I think

Also, Tony Maisto is so aging and not good enough for the prem anymore that he's back at advance Rolling Eyes

Sorry but the league got that decision wrong
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:34 am

Fair point stroller, very fair point, its like talking to a brick wall though, its high time this crowd is exposed for what they are, there is no competition for them, when you've got all the better players, its a bit like being a Man Utd fan. it must get boring knowing you are going to win every week, whats the point of it? i'd rather have games where the two sides are more equal, it makes for a brilliant game, and the outcome could go either way,if you actually think you're winning games by beating a totally true division 3 side, then it makes a mockery out of the whole game.

How does playing very good players, against an average side, make for a good football game?...IT DOESNT.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11   Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star & Garter v Hoskins 17/09/11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next