Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

F.C Hoskins

Go down 
+9
king of the chavs
Dodgy
Gifford
gattuso
super polska
dee_aitcho
Alliance Journo
Orange
Lodge
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:59 pm

I have it on good authority that this is near enough the same side that Anstey Swifts put out season before last. Does anyone know anymore about this? Doesn't seem fair on the rest of the division if this is the case
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Orange

Orange

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:18 pm

Pothunters galore this season
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:33 pm

Your probably correct, along with Advance Courriers reserves in Div 3.

Pot hunter league.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:13 pm

Wish the league would look into this a little more. LSL are asking for 15 to be signed on by July 31st. Will look at the names and reorganise the constitution if they think it is necessary within 7 days. Good idea?
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 3:19 pm

I think its a good idea, but theres some issues that would need looking at.

1. The league would need some database with a list of all players, and a history of clubs played for, as if a team submits their 15 signed on, the league may not not who has played higher than required?

2. The time it would take to go through all clubs signing on's would take a while.

3. Signing on extra players after July 31st?

But a good initial idea.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 3:27 pm

Orrrrrrrrrr, you could try and remember that its only sunday league.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 3:36 pm

And retire Wink
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 3:47 pm

jesus.. star & garter wont even walk the league neither will hoskins now bore off
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 3:50 pm

Sporting?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 4:14 pm

no, no one will walk the league...
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 4:30 pm

super polska wrote:
Orrrrrrrrrr, you could try and remember that its only sunday league.
Just saying that after the Forest Hotspur fiasco, that is what they are doing. I doubt they will check every name on the sheet for past history, but they will have a general gist then if the placing of the teams are correct by having a look at the squads in general.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 4:42 pm

preston dont worry about it fake celeb footballers are a joke end of turn up when they feel like it and sway like there in ufc
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:28 pm

they aren't the same Swifts side that finished at the beggining of last season

Dave Coleman and his mate are running it and he's just got a few mates together and lads from Mowmacre Hill, so wouldn't be so sure they'll walk the league

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 7:13 pm

I thought that Mr Wheeler, then was told by someone from LSL that they had been asked for a friendly by Hoskins, who are bringing all the Swifts players back together. HE was very insistant that this was said. But who knows.....
Back to top Go down

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm

ive also heard from a number or people that hoskins are heavily involved with a number of ex swifts players.

very rarely there is smoke without fire when it comes to new teams coming into the alliance.

good luck to them though if thats what they want to do, they wont be the first team to do it and they certainly wont be the last!
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 10:40 am

Lodge wrote:
I have it on good authority that this is near enough the same side that Anstey Swifts put out season before last. Does anyone know anymore about this? Doesn't seem fair on the rest of the division if this is the case
completely barking up the wrong tree lodge.errol the gaffer of the hoskins pub asked coleman & ballie to get a side together comprising of lads in the local area,mowmacre stocking farm, of course theyll be a swifts connection as a few players past and not so present are from this area.but swifts under another name they are definately not!!will be interesting to see how they get on in a very strong looking div3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:27 pm

ok season before last u name swift team ill tell u my team now think u find be 2 maybe 3 in starting 11
this hoskins team is totally m8s who known each other for few years gaffer at pub wanted a team so mr ball and mr coleman phoned few lads up and all said yeah go for it so whats wrong with that people,
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:29 pm

gattuso wrote:
jesus.. star & garter wont even walk the league neither will hoskins now bore off

well said its gunna be a tight league teams beating each other what league want
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:31 pm

Dodgy wrote:
they aren't the same Swifts side that finished at the beggining of last season

Dave Coleman and his mate are running it and he's just got a few mates together and lads from Mowmacre Hill, so wouldn't be so sure they'll walk the league

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

m8s might be good tho lolol
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:47 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
ok season before last u name swift team ill tell u my team now think u find be 2 maybe 3 in starting 11
this hoskins team is totally m8s who known each other for few years gaffer at pub wanted a team so mr ball and mr coleman phoned few lads up and all said yeah go for it so whats wrong with that people,
Nothing at all. Thats fair enough. People obviously trying to stir the stuff that hits the fan. John Skinner is your culprit. Manager of Spinney Rovers in LSL. He rang me to tell me the original rumour. Good to know it isn't true after all
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:55 pm

Lodge wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
Nothing at all. Thats fair enough. People obviously trying to stir the stuff that hits the fan. John Skinner is your culprit. Manager of Spinney Rovers in LSL. He rang me to tell me the original rumour. Good to know it isn't true after all

john skinner spinny rovers never heard of him or his team. i did put post on lsl asking for friendlys thats it. and have 1 friendly with lsl team to present
Back to top Go down

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:16 pm

Gifford wrote:
preston dont worry about it fake celeb footballers are a joke end of turn up when they feel like it and sway like there in ufc

No

Last edited by mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrew on Thu 14 Oct 2010, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:50 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Lodge wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

john skinner spinny rovers never heard of him or his team. i did put post on lsl asking for friendlys thats it. and have 1 friendly with lsl team to present
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:01 pm

mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrew wrote:
Gifford wrote:

Thurnby Lodge springs to mind...with this sort of underhand behaviour. No

haha i have never heard anyone say im from thurnby lodge which makes me harder than you where as i did come across this that year with a lad who claimed because he was from new parks i should be scared so lodge aint worst lol
Back to top Go down

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:41 pm

Heard the chairman is a millionaire actor bankrolling the team to glory..........
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 7:13 pm

No you didnt
Back to top Go down

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 7:30 pm

Did.....called Bob.....
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 9:01 pm

Think he has pissed his money up the wall. No millions to spend!!
Back to top Go down

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 9:06 pm

ahhh millionaire footie club owner...should have gone man utd....i was misinformed about the owner of hoskins then ;-)
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:16 am

gattuso wrote:

would u like a little wager then gattuso i reckon the hoskins will p*** the league got a very strong side and yes some of the old swift players but a few other quality players too star and garter wont get near them FACT
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:22 am

greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

would u like a little wager then gattuso i reckon the hoskins will p*** the league got a very strong side and yes some of the old swift players but a few other quality players too star and garter wont get near them FACT

Pothunters all of you, no loyalty, innit for the minute, same goes for you gattuso.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 1:56 pm

greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

il be happy to stick a bet on it kid
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:38 pm

ok this is all load crap not pot hunting just got good squad of m8s together and can say we will be around for long time target is promotion and gradely go up tp prem in future, weather we will be good bad, top middle or bottom we will play 90mins of attacking football. just because we pounded a shanky (s h i t) bulls head team
u think we will p*** div 3 naaaaa some div 3 teams will handle them selfs in prem the only reason teams havent been moved out off this league is because simply the league read all wots on here and yes simply the league know theres 6 teams that have really good chance to win title so to move a good team out will make it easier for another team... pissing the league what trinderbox did last year i can guranteee nooooo team will be doing this in this league ...
the league should off put bulls head in div 3 could off benn the whipping boys
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:42 pm

like ive been saying all along.. nobody will walk div 3 some good teams you boys,star & garter,trinderbox,sporting,humbo
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:43 pm

bulls head are playing tonight take a trip to watch them love to see whta u think off them and there future in this years prem
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:55 pm

who they got and where?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:29 pm

lets be frank then u lot are more or less the old swifts thats 1 and 2 who is this bulls head athletic guy cus he aint with us dude and hes hyping it up 3 me personally think div 3 or 4 wouldve been good starting point 4 u beat us 8-6 on a poor small pitch and we would give u a game every time we played u
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:48 pm

plus thats my personal opinion where u will finish me thinks u lot got a lot of quality and will do really well end of
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:53 pm

just for the record as well hoskins we turned up with 7 players tonight had to borrow 4 of theirs now thats how good we are cant even get there
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:57 am

mr greeeedy more or less the old swifts,you are miles off with that 1...some quality players ill give you that 1,i played 40 mins for em last weekend so theve struggled to to get their best 11 out too!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Sponsored content

F.C Hoskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.C Hoskins   F.C Hoskins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.C Hoskins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next