Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

St. Marks vs Azul Zorros

Go down 
+15
bad tekkers
r.cooper9
jack b
ShaNiO
David Luiz 4
Hellboy
Jwithers
Widds
Blackie
Fishandchips
Talbotleftback
Sparta3
Sneijder10
THE WATCHER
UnknownPerson
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UnknownPerson

St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Empty
PostSubject: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 10:42 pm

Been reading all the banter these 2 teams have been giving out to eachother, Predictions and what your thoughts are about this match!!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 10:50 pm

UnknownPerson wrote:
Been reading all the banter these 2 teams have been giving out to eachother, Predictions and what your thoughts are about this match!!

st marks to win 4-1 with there ringer getting a hat trick just like last week
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 8:10 am

Both teams have made good starts. I hear st.marks av 4 players missing on sunday, we av every1 avalable,so cud make for an interesting game.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 9:04 am

Azul to win. 2-0
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:10 am

3-1 Azul Zorros Shaun Burden 2 and shane birt 1
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:14 am

I'd go with Azul too..... 3-2 don't think st Marks have been really tested yet so hard to judge them and Azul steadily improved through last season and into this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:25 am

As I have nothing to do on Sunday mornings anymore lol, I am definitely heading to watch this one.

Weve had the 'Rumble In The Jungle' and 'The Thriller in Manilla'.

I'm billing this one as 'The Fracas at Mowmacre' (yes, I know thats poor but if you say it right it does work!)

Both sides have good lads. Most people know I think Jack for St. Marks is a class act - Birstall's player of the year last season in my opinion.

Azul have some good lads too (Shaun, Rio) and got to know a couple more of their players as in they are sometimes in the bar at St. Pats after I've played for the vets there.

The game could go either way and will depend on who scores the 1st 2 goals. If Azul get a couple early on St. Marks will start arguing with each other and go to pieces. Conversely if St. Marks get the 1st goals their confidence will rise and could go on to win comfortably.

All things considered though, my hunch tells me Azul win

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:54 am

Will be cheering on Azzul...3-2 win
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:56 am

Widds wrote:

not 4-2 Widds as your prediction on that thread Smile ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 11:39 am

missing a few players next week but sure we can cope as one of top players have recently come back from injury.... should be a very good game everyone seems interested might have to start selling tickets

Blackie that was terrible Neutral haha ........ and have you quit birstall then?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 11:43 am

Blackie wrote:
As I have nothing to do on Sunday mornings anymore lol, I am definitely heading to watch this one.

I'm billing this one as 'The Fracas at Mowmacre' (yes, I know thats poor but if you say it right it does work!)

Surely theres a church fete on somewhere that needs a volunteer..
Back to top Go down
David Luiz 4

David Luiz 4

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 11:52 am

Azul To Win 3-1 be a close game tho
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 12:03 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Thats a good idea Helly, cheers.

I'll have to make sure that the fete is on for less than 90 minutes though, wouldn't want to let em down by 'running out of steam' before the end
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 12:08 pm

Jwithers wrote:
missing a few players next week but sure we can cope as one of top players have recently come back from injury.... should be a very good game everyone seems interested might have to start selling tickets

Blackie that was terrible Neutral haha ........ and have you quit birstall then?

Sorry Jacky boy, best thing I could come up with Smile

And yes mate, I've quit. All the why's and wherefore's are on page 3 of this weeks Banter topic.

Might come and play for you boys - knacker up the average age of the team!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 2:25 pm

Blackie wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Thats a good idea Helly, cheers.

I'll have to make sure that the fete is on for less than 90 minutes though, wouldn't want to let em down by 'running out of steam' before the end

Do they frequent the jockey or Woolpack after the game? thats if they are old enough to get in...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 3:40 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Widds wrote:

not 4-2 Widds as your prediction on that thread Smile ?

No wonder i am doing so bad in the predictions!!
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 4:33 pm

gonna go for a 4-2 Azul Zorro's, few of the St Marks lads seem to think im past it but at the ripe old age of 22 and losing weight rapidly, the Hat Trick last week as done me a hell of good so beware boys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jack b

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 5:59 pm

azul gonna get spanked
Back to top Go down
r.cooper9

r.cooper9

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 8:37 pm

jack b wrote:
azul gonna get spanked

Only by smiggy in the shower after
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 8:54 pm

azul although sonnd bunch aint the best.........shane birt very very poor!!!!! playin div 5 AGAIN and thinkin he is a legend...lol....... st marks too early to tell one or too decent players though.....
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 9:08 pm

Azul are rubbish. Load of players that think they are better than they are especially the fat lad that's going bold with the coloured boots!
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 11:23 pm

Hahahahahahaha can I just say how privelaged I feel getting all this attention, I think ull find for a start half our side have played division 5 before and our back there now and the fact ur all singling me out rele spurs me on Wink so cheers for that. Jus like to say also that u boys rele better back your words up sunday cause u aint half gonna feel like a bunch of muppets if you don't trounce us by at least 5 goals like u keep saying Smile so all the best for then and ill see you there in my colourful boots :p
Back to top Go down
jack b

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:39 am

game of the season
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:49 am

jack b wrote:
game of the season

couldnt agree more!
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:22 am

gagging for sunday never been so up for a game
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 1:22 pm

Neither will win the league both over rated
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 1:26 pm

Toe poke wrote:
Neither will win the league both over rated
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 1:29 pm

Seems to me that St Marks are desperate to win, but Azul just treating it as any other game. Sour grapes mixed in there somewhere?
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 1:43 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Seems to me that St Marks are desperate to win, but Azul just treating it as any other game. Sour grapes mixed in there somewhere?

it is just a normal game lol we go into every game wanting to win, theres nothing special about St Marks so its no different Smile
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 2:17 pm

I believe they are keen to make a statement Sparta3, which is all well and good if you can back up the words with actions. Just hope their game lives up to all the hype, I no the mood is good in the AZ camp and confidence is high. It is just another game we want to win. We did alot of good work last year in the 2nd half of the season and now with an opportunity to build on that we want to be successful just like any other side. I am sure when its 12.30 on Sunday, there will be plenty to tell about this game.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 11:41 pm

just normal game or gme of the season????? make ya mind up!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 8:54 am

Toe poke wrote:
Azul are rubbish. Load of players that think they are better than they are especially the fat lad that's going bold with the coloured boots!

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 9:09 pm

Quite a lot of hype over this game but still very early in season. Don't reckon either will win the league, its LDA's year. Think st marks all too confident they'll walk the league and that's after getting stuffed by us in a friendly. Azul did well second half of last season. Gonna go score draw with plenty of handbags thrown in.
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 7:08 am

Blackie you couldve had 'the massacre at mowarce'
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 9:17 am

Hat Man wrote:
Quite a lot of hype over this game but still very early in season. Don't reckon either will win the league, its LDA's year. Think st marks all too confident they'll walk the league and that's after getting stuffed by us in a friendly. Azul did well second half of last season. Gonna go score draw with plenty of handbags thrown in.

There's a bit of a bandwagon-jumping going on here Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 10:16 am

Sparta3 wrote:
Hat Man wrote:

There's a bit of a bandwagon-jumping going on here Embarassed

I'm in for the ride! Kenno to be top scorer

Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 6:43 pm

Talbotleftback wrote:

Blackie you couldve had 'the massacre at mowarce'

Nice one yellow, like it!

To be fair, mine had to be said in a common accent for it to work 'The Frakar at Mowakar'!!

Just seen Sky Sports box office have gone with;

'The Haymakers at Mowacres'
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 1:11 pm

St.Marks 5 - 3 AZ.

We didn't really deserve to win today (Azul). Fair play to St.Marks, scored two cracking free kicks and played some decent football. We woke up second half but wasn't enough in the end. Good luck 4 the rest of the season St Marks.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:07 pm

baldy and boys dealt with!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
marksaddie

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 5:21 pm

Didnt give st marks a good enough game for the full 90 but did have them on the back foot for 30 mins second half and had perfectly good goal ruled out which would have made a interesting last 5 mins , but overall would have been a bad result for them as they deserved to win it.
We will pick ourselves up but good luck to St Marks as they are well organised and play for each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Marks vs Azul Zorros   St. Marks vs Azul Zorros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Marks vs Azul Zorros
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next