Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

AZUL ZORROS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

AZUL ZORROS Empty
PostSubject: AZUL ZORROS   AZUL ZORROS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:57 pm

cant get in touch as your phone number seems to be permanently switched off, anyway we play at the same ground as last season and we will be playing in grey, blue might clash so i wouldnt play in blue if i was you, prem sports did and they changed into white in the 2nd half

it was like man utd v southampton in reverse

and this is for whoever sorts out the numbers for referee contacts JOHN FARRELLS number is wrong on the website, his number is 07852229799
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

AZUL ZORROS Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZUL ZORROS   AZUL ZORROS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 5:41 pm

Hello mate,

Sorry Emmas phones broke but we've sorted it nw.

Will give ya a call later.

Sorry again
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

AZUL ZORROS Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZUL ZORROS   AZUL ZORROS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 6:43 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

cant get in touch as your phone number seems to be permanently switched off, anyway we play at the same ground as last season and we will be playing in grey, blue might clash so i wouldnt play in blue if i was you, prem sports did and they changed into white in the 2nd half

it was like man utd v southampton in reverse

and this is for whoever sorts out the numbers for referee contacts JOHN FARRELLS number is wrong on the website, his number is 07852229799

I will get that confirmed as I was advised of a change to the listed website number only 10 days ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AZUL ZORROS Empty
PostSubject: Re: AZUL ZORROS   AZUL ZORROS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AZUL ZORROS
Page 1 of 1