Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

What do you think of Azul Zorros???

Go down 
+9
Whistle Blower
saff lounge
greeeedy
L.K.F.C
Sneijder10
Fishandchips
Little pea 11
Widds
UnknownPerson
13 posters
AuthorMessage
UnknownPerson

What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:05 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:24 pm

Great score at scrabble....................
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 2:54 pm

Be better nxt season wiv a couple of players supposed to b comin in n every one stays fit as injuries messed our season up, we cud cause sum more upsets like we did at the end of this season. hope I dont get nemore problems wiv my knee n stay fit.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 5:41 pm

started the season a bit indifferently and thought you might struggle a bit after the opening few weeks but you picked up as the season grew on and improved and gained more confidence with it, not a bad first season in a competetive division, a good group of lads and a good platform for to build on for next season
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:22 pm

Agree with mr fishandchips, hopefully kick on next year now we have the stability. Up the AZ!!!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 3:16 pm

Hard working with some good ball players and a clinical striker, for me looked one of the shatpest strikers in the division when fit. I think these boys could be a real force as it seems the slow start was brushed away as the season wore on.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 3:53 pm

unfortunately ive not had the pleasure of watching them
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 4:16 pm

not a bad side at all, definitely have a dangerous forward line
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 10:55 am

I thought the were poor and moaned a lot.
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:48 am

Whistle Blower wrote:

Who do u play for?
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:51 am

Little pea 11 wrote:
Whistle Blower wrote:

Who do u play for?

What do you think of Azul Zorros??? 440e9311
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:02 pm

Guess ur 1 of them ded gd refs that jus stand in the middle of the park for 90 mins for £30
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:11 pm

Little pea 11 wrote:
Guess ur 1 of them ded gd refs that jus stand in the middle of the park for 90 mins for £30
Well done, and yes, I am - ka-ching!
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:26 pm

Haha does that £30 bump ya dole money up!!??I wudnt get out of bed for £30 ya saddo.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 1:58 pm

No, your subs pays for my afternoons beer whilst watching the footy...thanks.

Like I said previously - "I thought you moaned a lot"...case closed!
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:06 pm

We might of moaned because of the way you ref fella
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:19 pm

You could be right, but I still get paid though...thanks.
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:23 pm

Well I pay u ya dole money so mite aswell pay for ya beer. U need to watch plenty more matches so u can watch a proper ref in action maybe learn the rules of how to ref a game. We wudnt moan if we had sum1 that cud ref a game properly n actually gave a toss about the game. We pay all this money for kits, pitches etc n a extra £30 for sum1 to stand in the middle of park wiv a whistle n try to ref a game of footy.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:30 pm

Little pea 11 wrote:
Well I pay u ya dole money so mite aswell pay for ya beer. U need to watch plenty more matches so u can watch a proper ref in action maybe learn the rules of how to ref a game. We wudnt moan if we had sum1 that cud ref a game properly n actually gave a toss about the game. We pay all this money for kits, pitches etc n a extra £30 for sum1 to stand in the middle of park wiv a whistle n try to ref a game of footy.
Again, thanks for the beer money. Next time I ref you, I'll let you keep the money so you can learn a bit of English... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:59 pm

Least ive got a decent job n like I sed I wudnt get out of bed for £30. Dont want the money bac rather you keep it so you can buy a book on how to ref a football match. Im writing this on my phone not a 90 year old computer!!
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:08 pm

Ha..'I wouldn't get out of bed for £30', but you would get out of bed and pay £3.00 - brain of Britian strikes again...Listen son, stop making yourself look lame and contradicting (you might have to look that up).

I think you're just bitter because you effectivley buy a ref a pint every week...cheers!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:26 pm

Bite after bite, give it up little pea.

Whistle Blower probably hasn't even reffed you (or maybe anyone) this season but he's still managed to p*** you off about it.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:33 pm

I only gave my opinion - if AZ don't like an opinion about them - on a topic dedicated to them...why start it?
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:50 pm

I get out of bed to play football, if I wanted to get paid id go work, look that one up son. I dont mind buying a ref a pint, like to support the dim witted and less fortunate people in this world.
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:58 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Bite after bite, give it up little pea.

Whistle Blower probably hasn't even reffed you (or maybe anyone) this season but he's still managed to p*** you off about it.

I think its funny, im only answearin bac so more ppl look at this topic n hopefully comment on our team. Like to know what ppl think of us as a team seeing as tho it was our first season.
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 5:41 pm

Whistle blower - ur opinion is clearly based off a study of the tables or one SINGLE match u officiated. Everybody has an opinion bt in my view I think urs may b a tad more personal than others
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 8:42 am

that's your opinion...my very first opinion about AZ moaning a lot has now been claryfied...ha, ha.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 11:10 am

or even clarified
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 11:22 am

saff lounge wrote:
or even clarified

Haha beautiful!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 12:30 pm

Hahah, maybe Whistleblower should be spending his 30 quid on English lessons, I am an English student if you fancy a little tutoring?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 12:36 pm

Yew should be paying fa yours. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Azul Zorros???   What do you think of Azul Zorros??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Azul Zorros???
Page 1 of 1