Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby Empty
PostSubject: Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby   Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 4:17 pm

U mite of had 70000000000000 chances but if u stopped moanin at the ref then u wud of had plenty more, u thort u was gunna come to our ground n hammer us. Think oadbys captian is a very gd player but shudnt b playin in div 5, give u 9 out of 10 for the dive in peno box!! Up the zorros!!!
Back to top Go down
OOFC Boss

PostSubject: Re: Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby   Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 6:37 pm

If im honest, I never like losing but in a way I was guenuinely pleased for your team that day as you all worked your socks off. As for us, we know we're not the finished article but if we all stay together and carefully increase our numbers, we'll do ok in the future. Good luck for next season.
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby   Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 2:09 pm

Up the Zorros!!

(Shame i wasn't there tho Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby   Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby
Page 1 of 1