Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

STOKES CUP FINAL

Go down 
+23
Jim royle
hotshot66
LoneRanger38
Paulo
saff lounge
dezza
Polska legend II
Tubby NRI
greeeedy
Pez Dog
sean callaghan
Fishandchips
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Snash
L.K.F.C
tysmith c.n.f.c
Widds
Weezy F
Whistle Blower
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Weezy F

Weezy F

STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 7:06 am

saff lounge wrote:
Widds wrote:
Dave Ilnicki is on the bench, massive player for us, gives us height and athleticism in the centre, but fortunately we have Earl Murray who is probably as good as Dave and he will hopefully ensure we dont feel Daves loss quite as much....both are prem class players that we are lucky to have on the books

what class is kieran plant then, i thought he was decent but didnt realise he was that good

Dave has played in the Prem for years until this season and has won the prem league title. So shows how good he is, so will be a big loss.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 7:51 am

Yeah Dave has played most of season with groin injury including the semi. So anything he did was not at full pace. I believe advance wanted him as a centre half but he wanted to be up front scoring goals! Not sure about your player tommy. Which one was he
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:47 am

Widds wrote:
Yeah Dave has played most of season with groin injury including the semi. So anything he did was not at full pace. I believe advance wanted him as a centre half but he wanted to be up front scoring goals! Not sure about your player tommy. Which one was he

just joking lad, thought kieran had a good game against dave in the semi, lost him for a class goal he scored though, experience i suppose, all teams need a player that has been there and done it, we will struggle to replace kieran next season as hes well into his 30s now and i dont think hes playing next year, mind you he scored the 1st in county final, so hes had a good swansong
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 11:16 am

Best way to retire that is mate!!!
I have a mate who made his last kick a winning goal in a cup final....still relives it 5 years later lol
You have some top players mate, thought your tall striker and left winger with the yellow boots were your best players....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 11:53 am

Our supporters are going to be behind the dugouts in this game, the MDH supporters will be on the other side under shelter in case of rain….which is odd, coz most people from harborough have webbed fingers so are better equipped for the wet weather really!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 2:04 pm

Cant wait, having banter on facefook with some of the MDH boys as well and its all adding to it, we will be going all out to win and desperate to win, but MDH seem absolutely spot on bunch of lads. I think the game will be very fast and expecting some good stuff...buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 2:12 pm

Widds wrote:
Our supporters are going to be behind the dugouts in this game, the MDH supporters will be on the other side under shelter in case of rain….which is odd, coz most people from harborough have webbed fingers so are better equipped for the wet weather really!! ;-)

And what of the neutrals?
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 2:19 pm

Mingle
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 2:33 pm

make sure your supporters dont sneak fireworks in or even any other teams supporters because your club will be blamed and charged, i heard a rumour that it was the nri lot who set fireworks off at our final
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 2:51 pm

haha our lot dont know about fire yet mate, still waiting for that link on the evolutionary chain!!
What you been charged with? How much is the fine?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 2:54 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

No neutrals for this firecracker Dan lol Its NRI or MDH!! Battle of the abbreviations!!
If you want to stand behind the goal and give me tips on what the striker is going to do next that would be excellent!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 4:00 pm

Widds wrote:

Tut tut widdsfirty slander! Wink the one thing we do no is that harboro has been promoted up to 2nd in Leicestershire for teenage pregtnancy so at least we know our boys can finish! Wink

Lovin the facebook banter too mate, glad I stumbled ova ya page now!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 4:08 pm

Widds wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

No neutrals for this firecracker Dan lol Its NRI or MDH!! Battle of the abbreviations!!
If you want to stand behind the goal and give me tips on what the striker is going to do next that would be excellent!

Haha, might just do that Wink
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 4:19 pm

good luck trying to predict what i'm going to do, i don't have a clue most of the time scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 4:35 pm

Haha loving the 'know our boys can finish' and 'not knowing what you do next comments' brightened up my day!!!
Back to top Go down
Pez Dog

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:35 pm

Not long to go now. Buzzing about this game! Well maybe its just the chance to wear those lovely ties Mr Sparrow has provided Very Happy Come on the Knights
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:51 am

Pez Dog wrote:
Not long to go now. Buzzing about this game! Well maybe its just the chance to wear those lovely ties Mr Sparrow has provided Very Happy Come on the Knights

Surely Bens paper round money wouldn't stretch that far would it?.........

hope its a cracking game folks, the weather looks great, yee haaaaa bring it on.........

Ps keep an eye out for him Widds, a cracking player.......
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:53 am

you wont miss the glare off his head Smile

Last edited by Paulo_MTFC on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:55 am

Hellboy wrote:
Pez Dog wrote:

Surely Bens paper round money wouldn't stretch that far would it?.........

hope its a cracking game folks, the weather looks great, yee haaaaa bring it on.........

Ps keep an eye out for him Widds, a cracking player.......

Haha have you had a punt at a name there Hellboy as Ben is the youngest player of our squad!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:33 am

No, i know who he is, and his dad too.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:15 am

curiouser and curiouser, i suppose that means you know me also.... How intriguing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:36 am

Hellboy knows everything!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha loving the 'know our boys can finish' and 'not knowing what you do next comments' brightened up my day!!!

You need one of these before and after the game......
STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 ATT00006
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 12:25 pm

In the words of Kevin Keegan..."I'd love it, love it"...if MDH beat NRI...
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 12:36 pm

Whistle Blower wrote:
In the words of Kevin Keegan..."I'd love it, love it"...if MDH beat NRI...

You have just given MDH the kiss of death, can you not remember what happened to Keegan when he said that? Uhoh.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 12:42 pm

Oh yeah..

"I'd love it, love it" if N...NN...NR....

...nope, can't say it - not even in jest!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 12:44 pm

can't guess who you'll be cheering on tonight...
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 12:59 pm

Oh whistleblower i do wish ud introduce yourself tonite
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 1:16 pm

Brilliant yet another NRI v Whistle Blower thread,
Whistle blower can you not comment on a thread without deliberately antagonising NRI?
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 1:21 pm

No need to get drawn into it! At the end of the day both teams have done well to get there! Sunday football is all about games like these whoever wins!
Pretty sure it's not NRI Vs whistleblower so if people don't rise to it the thread won't get spoilt!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 1:31 pm

Jim royle wrote:
No need to get drawn into it! At the end of the day both teams have done well to get there! Sunday football is all about games like these whoever wins!
Pretty sure it's not NRI Vs whistleblower so if people don't rise to it the thread won't get spoilt!

Fair play, looking forward to the game, should be a cracker.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 1:45 pm

Lookin forward to it too, just drove past the pitch n it looks lovely! Good luck mdh!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 2:08 pm

Jim royle wrote:

He outgh to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:21 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

Looks like he was cheering on the losers tonite, New Road Inn won 1 - 0.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:29 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Looks like he was cheering on the losers tonite, New Road Inn won 1 - 0.

was it a good game helly??? i couldnt get down to watch, had the children Rolling Eyes

congratulations malc, widds and the rest of the n.r.i boys.....silver in the cabinet in first season is quality
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:10 pm

Lads, thanks for the support. No. Idea what old numbnuts has said as i put him on foes list! But thanks for the motivation to our lads.
On to the game. Both teams played poor if i am honest but final is about the result. We are buzzing, first season trophy and worked hard for it tonight against a good team. Played in good spirit and great lads, rooting for them to win their league now. All down to fan club now!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:15 pm

Congratulations nri a fantastic strike to win the game. For me I couldn't be any prouder of my boys I thought they gave their all and who knows on another day perhaps the score line could have been different. Again my congratulations to NRI who as we know are a class outfit, I hope we proved we're mot far off that level ourselves
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:18 pm

was a tense game, thought mdh had the better chances and looked better for most of it. thought the ref favoured nri a bit especially in the later stages (pass back?)
absolute class goal to win it though!
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:09 pm

Game was tetchy. Neither team could get it down and play.

Great winner though - worthy to win a cup final. Well done NRI.
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:27 pm

Mdh top team! Great set of lads that played there hearts out! Hope u win Ur league u deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOKES CUP FINAL
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next