Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

STOKES CUP FINAL

Go down 
+23
Jim royle
hotshot66
LoneRanger38
Paulo
saff lounge
dezza
Polska legend II
Tubby NRI
greeeedy
Pez Dog
sean callaghan
Fishandchips
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Snash
L.K.F.C
tysmith c.n.f.c
Widds
Weezy F
Whistle Blower
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:30 am

Hellboy has finally been sussed by my mother well what i can say mum said hes a top
Fella
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:35 am

You've been texting her you swine.... Wink

Time to go and set some goals up........
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:39 am

Im out injured this week red man pulled my hamstring fri nite during second half
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:41 am

Get yourself down sturdee rd, if you want to see some proper football being played.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 7:50 am

The worse final in history I'm afraid, an absoloute car train wreck of a game of football, great finish for the goal and you could actually hear the relief across Holmes Park as people realised there wasn't any extra time looming.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:56 am

strange. my dad went to watch and said it was the best final of the lot so far! he said apart from the 2nd half of Advance v GT where Advance really turned it on, the football was good and it was very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:00 am

Polska legend II wrote:
strange. my dad went to watch and said it was the best final of the lot so far! he said apart from the 2nd half of Advance v GT where Advance really turned it on, the football was good and it was very entertaining.

Spot on mate, glad someone enjoyed it then! Very tense affair, but enjoyed it, and our captain letting me lift the trophy with him (top gesture) made it the best footballing night of my life! Sweeeet!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:21 am

think it would have been a fantastic game if the two shots that hit the post (1 for both teams) had gone in and relaxed both sides...as soon as it got to 70 minutes both tried to shut up shop and didnt want to be first to make a mistake
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 1:53 am

Polska legend II wrote:

good midfield on show next week, wigston car breakers, im hoping andy smith bags 1 or 2 at the ripe old age of 50

danny gallacher tom hill lee barratt and gearbox, so looking forward to seeing the game with moshdock
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 2:30 am

saff lounge wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

good midfield on show next week, wigston car breakers, im hoping andy smith bags 1 or 2 at the ripe old age of 50

danny gallacher tom hill lee barratt and gearbox, so looking forward to seeing the game with moshdock

totally agree this will be a great game and with the youth of aaron for moshdock and experience of andy is hard to say who will come out on top this will be one not to miss and will be goals defo the ? is how does andy keep doing it year in year out what a great player and still so hungry for it was talking to him the other day and he is well up for it he said this will be hard to call i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOKES CUP FINAL
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5