Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

STOKES CUP FINAL

Go down 
+23
Jim royle
hotshot66
LoneRanger38
Paulo
saff lounge
dezza
Polska legend II
Tubby NRI
greeeedy
Pez Dog
sean callaghan
Fishandchips
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Snash
L.K.F.C
tysmith c.n.f.c
Widds
Weezy F
Whistle Blower
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 11:42 am

MDH Knights of Division 5 v New Road Inn of Division 4

at Holmes Park (use Badger Drive entrance)

Presentation to teams of Tony Sparrow on behalf of sponsors MDH Sports at 6.50pm

Kick off at 7 pm

Admission £3.

We are expecting a good crowd to watch this game between two teams lying fourth in their respective divisions and with a lot to prove.

Entertainment guaranteed.

See you there?

What's your prediction?

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 3:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 12:09 pm

nil nil after 90mins, nil nil after extra time, 0 - 0..... after 5 penalties from each side........
nil nil after 10 penalties from each side.....time to call the goalies up for their turn........................you can hear a pin drop within a 2mile circle....both goalkeepers shake hands....its time....MDH keeper to go first........
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 12:16 pm

Sounds entertaining Helly but we don't do Nil's........... Shocked
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 12:18 pm

Assist Sec, are NRI the away team ???
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 12:25 pm

not sure if you've been watching football at all, but the home team is normally named first and the away team is named second...hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 12:36 pm

Whistle Blower wrote:
not sure if you've been watching football at all, but the home team is normally named first and the away team is named second...hope that helps.

Cheers for clearing that up Sherlock, it's not like there has ever been a typo error on here before has there ?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 12:49 pm

Typos abound but not on this occasion.........

NRI may be in the away dressing room, but a cup and medals with food afterwards, all courtesy of the Alliance League - win or lose
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 1:07 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

There's always a first time.

Not going to call this one, two good teams that come on this forum for the right reasons......but....i do live in hope ........
Back to top Go down
Weezy F

Weezy F

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 1:14 pm

I'm going 3-0 NRI D.Ilnicki, M. Ilnicki, A. Ilnicki
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 2:49 pm

Who'llnickit?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 4:25 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

There's always a first time.

Not going to call this one, two good teams that come on this forum for the right reasons......but....i do live in hope ........

i like this call. We wanted mdh in final, think it Will be played in good spirit. As you say, they come on here for a laugh and so do we. Looking forward to it. And hope we all have a beer after. Whatever the result.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 5:12 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
Typos abound but not on this occasion.........

NRI may be in the away dressing room, but a cup and medals with food afterwards, all courtesy of the Alliance League - win or lose

Cheers Sec, hope there is plenty of food, the NRI are animals, ANIMALS, I tell ya........lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 5:29 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Cheers Sec, hope there is plenty of food, the NRI are animals, ANIMALS, I tell ya........lol

The animals went in 2 by 2, the elephant and the kangaroo, and they all went in to the bar, just to get out of the game....doo doo laa laa........

phew, i dont know where that crap came from.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 6:30 pm

PMSL
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 6:55 pm

I notice you mentioned elephants Hellboy! That's just rude lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 7:27 pm

Laughing silly sod.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 8:43 am

will be in attendance for this one!!! will be cheering nri on with family in tow!!

dennis will i have to pay for my kids??? they are all under 5?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 12:09 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
will be in attendance for this one!!! will be cheering nri on with family in tow!!

dennis will i have to pay for my kids??? they are all under 5?

No, unless they have a student card in which case they will be charged £1 Smile
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

Ah go on lads there's gotta be one Alliance team willing to stick their kneck out and support us against the mighty NRI, we're feeling all unloved Sad
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 10:46 pm

Ahhh mate, i think Hellboy has split his loyalty, am sure you guys will get the 'underdog' support from many neutrals, although i dont see you as underdogs, only in league placings....whats your name LKFC and your position, good to put a name to a face...i think this is what you could call The Friendly Final....
I love you boys!!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 8:17 am

I shall be barking my orsers from the sidelines Widds, and I joined ya facebook group Wink
I can understand the underdog title this time about I suppose. From my calculations you guys have gotta be favourites for div 4 and we're in a battle for promotion out of div 5 so we know we've got it all to do but Birmingham did Arsenal after all so that kinda thing gives us hope!
Bit scared of having ya support behind my dugout mate, I might get intimidated Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 10:47 am

I shall be rooting for New Road Inn all the way, its a shame i wont be there to see you lift the trophy.

Yes you are both very good teams with the right attitude.

Have you got your new kits for the final??..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 10:52 am

Haha just want a good atmosphere lk! Should be good, want a record crowd down there! As you say, only in league position are you underdogs but i think you Will be very tough. Can see it being decided by one goal.

Cheers Hellboy, really appreciate that comment pal
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 11:03 am

I refer the honourable gentleman to my post, on the match reports topic.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

I shall be there cheering on my friends and ex colleagues at MDH
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 5:24 pm

I have guest passes for this, would be rude not too!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 6:14 pm

Cheers Snash!!you're our first forum fan!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 6:26 pm

Snash wrote:

Boooooo!! lol

LKFC - you expecting many down? We want the record attendance for stokes cup final, you never know who will turn up and who wont, but would be cool to set the record
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 6:28 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
I have guest passes for this, would be rude not too!

Contactssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not what you know hey Mr Mitchell!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 6:33 pm

Widds wrote:
Snash wrote:

Boooooo!! lol

LKFC - you expecting many down? We want the record attendance for stokes cup final, you never know who will turn up and who wont, but would be cool to set the record

We're expecting a decent turn out, had quite a few people say they're coming but lets wait and see!

got a similar amount in our facebook event as you guys, and a lot of maybe's plus expecting quite a few extras turning out, should be a good atmosphere :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 9:06 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
Ah go on lads there's gotta be one Alliance team willing to stick their kneck out and support us against the mighty NRI, we're feeling all unloved Sad

pal will b there to watch my friends and ex colleagues at MDH win this bad boy cup
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Widds wrote:
Snash wrote:

Boooooo!! lol

We're expecting a decent turn out, had quite a few people say they're coming but lets wait and see!

got a similar amount in our facebook event as you guys, and a lot of maybe's plus expecting quite a few extras turning out, should be a good atmosphere :-)

excellent work mate. Should be class
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 9:57 pm

IF I AM NOT ALREADY IN THE PUB WIDDS WILL BE DOWN TO CHEER YOU BOYS ON BUT 7 O CLOCK AND NO BEER BY THEN IS HARD FOR ME TO DO GOOD LUCK MATE AND MIGHT SEE YOU THERE
Back to top Go down
Pez Dog

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 10:12 pm

Don't comment very often on here but as its a final i guess i should for banter. Should be a good final which i think will be a tight game and played in good spirit, think we (mdh) are underdogs but hey anything can happen in football, we held our own against scrappy! Played for this team for 15 years now and we have a great set of lads and are doing things the right way. In the years of playing this is my 1st and prob only final so gonna enjoy the day whatever happens. Roll on Friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 11:15 pm

Spot on Sean, cheers for the comment mate and top sentiment Pez....cant wait, just perminantly buzzing at the moment!!!! Boooooooooing
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 12:31 am

Pez Dog wrote:
Don't comment very often on here but as its a final i guess i should for banter. Should be a good final which i think will be a tight game and played in good spirit, think we (mdh) are underdogs but hey anything can happen in football, we held our own against scrappy! Played for this team for 15 years now and we have a great set of lads and are doing things the right way. In the years of playing this is my 1st and prob only final so gonna enjoy the day whatever happens. Roll on Friday Very Happy

After losing 3 semi finals Mr P, delighted that the lads have finally reached a final. I guess you are the only survivor (with Graemes injury) from the Bosworth Semi about 10 years ago!
Back to top Go down
Pez Dog

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 1:28 am

Snash wrote:
Pez Dog wrote:

After losing 3 semi finals Mr P, delighted that the lads have finally reached a final. I guess you are the only survivor (with Graemes injury) from the Bosworth Semi about 10 years ago!

Yes mate i'm the only 1 left now, shows i'm getting old though! Gutted for Gray not to have made it this year with his injury after all the years he deserved a final. Will be good to see you there Mr Snash, it's a shame you're not on the pitch with us. Make sure you get the fans going lol, we want big voices please Smile
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 7:45 am

How come the lad gray can't play mate? Still injured or not enough games?
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 7:59 am

Really nasty leg break over 4 months ago now playing in the league. Its a real shame but we've known for a long time now that this would come a few months too early for him. He'll be collecting a medal either way, a cracking lad!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 9:08 am

Sorry to hear that mate, shame. No chance of special dispensation to play?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STOKES CUP FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOKES CUP FINAL   STOKES CUP FINAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOKES CUP FINAL
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next