Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 27th February

Go down 
+21
Coley21
gattuso
riley
Blackie
dezza
Skeems
Gordon
Duane
Hellboy
greeeedy
NiffyA
bpmsmurf
Fieldy
AHC
Ramley_LBFC
Jenko
king of the chavs
mowmacre fc
dan_mitchell_WRFC
fozzi
Aussie Owl
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banter for 27th February - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27th February   Banter for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 10:55 am

riley wrote:

keep playing like that and ill watch every week it was worth getting soaking wet

What's your injury?
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27th February   Banter for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
riley wrote:

keep playing like that and ill watch every week it was worth getting soaking wet

What's your injury?

ive got some problems with the musles around my rib area! at first they thought it was heart problems but taht been ruled out!! but running seems to make the problem worse so got to stop playing until teh area is strengthened through physio and that!!! hopefully that will sort it else i wont be playing at all
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27th February   Banter for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 1:44 pm

Phew glad its not a heart problem, it sounds painful though, good luck with the physio, fingers crossed for ya....
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27th February   Banter for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:40 pm

Quote :
You could of mentioned the point blank save that tipped it on to the post ......was a decent game just a shame about the state of the pitch, western park at its best once again

I didnt see your save mate, i was at the other end! Quality save if so mate, what made the ref give it!!
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27th February   Banter for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:36 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
You could of mentioned the point blank save that tipped it on to the post ......was a decent game just a shame about the state of the pitch, western park at its best once again

I didnt see your save mate, i was at the other end! Quality save if so mate, what made the ref give it!!

Not got a clue pal, thats why we was shocked cus it came back across goal when I dived on it, Ref must of just got excited!
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27th February   Banter for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:01 am

Hellboy wrote:
Phew glad its not a heart problem, it sounds painful though, good luck with the physio, fingers crossed for ya....

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27th February   Banter for 27th February - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 27th February
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2