Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 6 predictions - 27th February

Go down 
+10
NKBomber
greeeedy
LCFCHOTSHOT
Snash
WiggyRangersNo1
EJT09
Hellboy
Plough new boy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
NiffyA
14 posters
AuthorMessage
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Div 6 predictions - 27th February Empty
PostSubject: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 9:03 am

Hat & Beaver 2-1 AFC Sporting - AFC missing key players still and hat and beaver boosting with confidence after sundays result

LK Old Boys 1-4 Hood Park Rangers - Think hood park could edge this if they turn up with 11 players

Little Bowden 2-2 FC Kibworth - hoping for a draw here to keep other teams in the title race - should 1 of the teams win it would be a serious dent for the other - espicially if the losing team is bowden.

Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 3-1 Sporting Swapo - hoping for a win in this game, have started to get some consistancy and avoiding complacency we should be able to repeat the cup win that we achieved earlier on in the season

NPE 3-3 Harborough Hotshots - think this should be high scoring - again really depends on the teams that turn up from both sides as the results seem to suggest that hotshots do not travel well

North Kilworth, Sunday 7-0 Wigston Rangers - can see nothing here but a comfortable win for NK although a surprise result would be much appreciated Dan!!!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 11:58 am

NiffyA wrote:
Hat & Beaver 2-1 AFC Sporting - AFC missing key players still and hat and beaver boosting with confidence after sundays result

LK Old Boys 1-4 Hood Park Rangers - Think hood park could edge this if they turn up with 11 players

Little Bowden 2-2 FC Kibworth - hoping for a draw here to keep other teams in the title race - should 1 of the teams win it would be a serious dent for the other - espicially if the losing team is bowden.

Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 3-1 Sporting Swapo - hoping for a win in this game, have started to get some consistancy and avoiding complacency we should be able to repeat the cup win that we achieved earlier on in the season

NPE 3-3 Harborough Hotshots - think this should be high scoring - again really depends on the teams that turn up from both sides as the results seem to suggest that hotshots do not travel well

North Kilworth, Sunday 7-0 Wigston Rangers - can see nothing here but a comfortable win for NK although a surprise result would be much appreciated Dan!!!!

I will try man. We have a nice run of games after this and we are on a 2 game winning streak, we could just surprise you.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:01 pm

Hat & Beaver 2-4 AFC Sporting (can't see H&B beating Sporting)
LK Old Boys 2-3 Hood Park Rangers (could be a tight one)
Little Bowden 3-2 FC Kibworth (Kibworth seem to be slipping a little)
Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 5-2 Sporting Swapo (can only see one result here)
NPE 3-5 Harborough Hotshots (hotshots will have too much going forward)
North Kilworth, Sunday 4-4 Wigston Rangers (Hopeful, we are in decent form at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 2:20 pm

How you get on with the out laws dan ?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 3:41 pm

I hear they were not too impressed..
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 4:48 pm

LK Old Boys 2-2 Hood Park Rangers (Share the points in bottom of the table clash)

Little Bowden 2-1 FC Kibworth (Hoping for a Bowden win. Our defence is quite impressive and Barby will do the damage up top)

Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 5-1 Sporting Swapo (Straight forward win for Niffy)

NPE 3-3 Harborough Hotshots (2 physical sides against each other? Expect 2 or more red cards!)

North Kilworth, Sunday 4-1 Wigston Rangers (Sorry Dan, can't see any upset here)
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 5:01 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:

Not too bad actually, went well thanks.
Back to top Go down
WiggyRangersNo1

WiggyRangersNo1

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 5:36 pm

Hat & Beaver 2-3 AFC Sporting
LK Old Boys 2-4 Hood Park Rangers
Little Bowden 2-2 FC Kibworth
Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 4-1 Sporting Swapo
NPE 3-3 Harborough Hotshots
North Kilworth, Sunday 3-3 Wigston Rangers
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 5:43 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Thats cause your a nice boy Daniel son
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 5:52 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Thats cause your a nice boy Daniel son

Only for you Mr. Miyagi.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 10:48 pm

NiffyA wrote:

That's the big question! I do know we owe them one.
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 5:52 pm

NiffyA wrote:

I do agree it will be a good high scoring game that could go either way.

But we dont travel well?? Since when,??we have only lost 2 away league games. One to you 1-0 in a game surely even you'll agree was a snatch and grab for you boys and the other because of an appauling refereeing display when we had a man sent of off wrongly anda pen given against us that wasnt both which we later go an apology from the ref!

Other than that we have been good! Last 2 results 13-0 and 5-1 , admittedly against lesser opposition (No offense) but you can only beat whats infront of you!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 9:45 pm

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

But we dont travel well?? Since when,??we have only lost 2 away league games. One to you 1-0 in a game surely even you'll agree was a snatch and grab for you boys and the other because of an appauling refereeing display when we had a man sent of off wrongly anda pen given against us that wasnt both which we later go an apology from the ref!

Other than that we have been good! Last 2 results 13-0 and 5-1 , admittedly against lesser opposition (No offense) but you can only beat whats infront of you!

NPE 4-2
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:18 pm

Hat & Beaver 3-1 AFC Sporting
LK Old Boys 1-3 Hood Park Rangers
Little Bowden 2-0 FC Kibworth
Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 4-1 Sporting Swapo
NPE 2-4 Hotshots
North Kilworth 0-3 Wigston Rangers
with the raging bull still doubtful, I can only see one hat-trick hero in this game!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:29 pm

Your fair play system will haunt you bomber, cant see you losing another game,never seen a more one sided 2-1 win than sunday, by a long long way the best team in this division. Hope your prediction is correct though come on daniel son
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 1:22 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
Your fair play system will haunt you bomber, cant see you losing another game,never seen a more one sided 2-1 win than sunday, by a long long way the best team in this division. Hope your prediction is correct though come on daniel son

Yeah they are a quality outfit, they annihilated us last time around, we had a much weaker side out then, so hopefully we can create a few chances and maybe cause an upset. Could be an important one for us as we have three very winnable games to follow, this could turn our season round.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 1:43 pm

Go on Dan - would be good to see you do us a favour!! Need to hold up defensively in this game though!! Don't be scared to go for a Man U style draw!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 2:22 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Go on Dan - would be good to see you do us a favour!! Need to hold up defensively in this game though!! Don't be scared to go for a Man U style draw!!

Haha we may park the bus, equally we may just try and outscore the opponent and stick 5 up top!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 3:02 pm

I'd go with the bus idea mate, they wont break you down!! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
NKBear

NKBear

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 1:42 pm

Hat & Beaver 1-5 AFC Sporting - Sporting to be too strong

LK Old Boys 1-4 Hood Park Rangers - Providing Hood Park can raise 11 men!!

Little Bowden 1-1 FC Kibworth - Bowden are good at the back so I think a tight one here

Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 6-3 Sporting Swapo - Swapo dont travel well

NPE 2-5 Harborough Hotshots - Harborough to continue their goalscoring form

North Kilworth, Sunday 0-0 Wigston Rangers - With no Richard 'Raging Bull' Brown Kilworth to toil in front of goal...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 3:50 pm

H&B 2-3 AFC sporting - sporting looking good atm

LK 4-1 Hood Park - will it be 11 v 11?

Bowden ?v? Kibworth - dont fancy predicting that one

Niffy 5-0 Swapo - Niffy will be too much i think

NPE 3-0 Hotshots - NPE will probably get all the desicions seen as they are at home, would be diif game at hotshots

Kilworth 2-1 Wigston - kilworth on a good run but wigston are a good bunch of lads, appart from the one who got sent off in our game a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 5:36 pm

NKBear wrote:
Hat & Beaver 1-5 AFC Sporting - Sporting to be too strong

LK Old Boys 1-4 Hood Park Rangers - Providing Hood Park can raise 11 men!!

Little Bowden 1-1 FC Kibworth - Bowden are good at the back so I think a tight one here

Niffy Rangers ‘A’ 6-3 Sporting Swapo - Swapo dont travel well

NPE 2-5 Harborough Hotshots - Harborough to continue their goalscoring form

North Kilworth, Sunday 0-0 Wigston Rangers - With no Richard 'Raging Bull' Brown Kilworth to toil in front of goal...

You don't need me when the fish is banging them in. I have to say that Rudkin is due a goal too! Don't they teach you how to score in the east mids super stars division ?
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 5:42 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:

Tell me about it! I was the only kilworth player cheering Bowden on, last week. I blame Gordon for injuring me vs npe!
I missed the wigston game with the initial injury and watched gaz miss 10, then rushed back and got injured again.
If I am out, I will award prizes for any wigston player to injure a kilworth striker. (joke!)
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 6:05 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Tell me about it! I was the only kilworth player cheering Bowden on, last week. I blame Gordon for injuring me vs npe!
I missed the wigston game with the initial injury and watched gaz miss 10, then rushed back and got injured again.
If I am out, I will award prizes for any wigston player to injure a kilworth striker. (joke!)

I don't think we are capable of injuring anyone, were a soft bunch.
Back to top Go down
lk

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:55 am

is dee turning up on sunday? i heard he will let us all know by text!
what kind of a name is dee anyway. ***************

Editted and warning issued by Moderator
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 10:36 am

lk wrote:
is dee turning up on sunday? i heard he will let us all know by text!
what kind of a name is dee anyway. ***************

Editted and warning issued by Moderator

hehehe - you got in trouble! haha

I saw the post last night and have to fully agree - seems Dee has come in upset the existing set up and then done 1....what a guy he is - everyone was right to sing his praises right?!?! haha

Can he go and "sort out" FC kibworth now please...could be a good way for us to win the league...
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 1:13 pm

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

you lost to west end in the league away from home earlier in the season aswell if i remember rightly!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 2:02 pm

NiffyA wrote:

could be a good way for us to win the league...

Can one of the Sporting players, kick the ball down this geezers throat...
Back to top Go down
lk

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 2:51 pm

hellboy didnt you have a go at me when i slated the famous dee?

apology accepted!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 3:14 pm

I just wanted the best for the Hood Park guys to be honest, as i think they are determined no matter what, and the fact that the manager who slunked off doesn't care about the team, i was still determined to let the "team"know i recognised their hard task ahead, as for you i don't care 2 hoots about who you are or what you think, and yes i'll have a go at anyone, if they deserve it.......

flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 3:21 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I just wanted the best for the Hood Park guys to be honest, as i think they are determined no matter what, and the fact that the manager who slunked off doesn't care about the team, i was still determined to let the "team"know i recognised their hard task ahead, as for you i don't care 2 hoots about who you are or what you think, and yes i'll have a go at anyone, if they deserve it.......

flower

Thats true - Hellboy is one evil bad ass mo fo!! Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 7:01 pm

Its time to pull them sagging jeans back up, he only wears them that low, so he can scratch his betty swollox, whilst no ones looking.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 1:08 pm

North Kilworth are going to win the title, no two ways about it.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 2:33 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

Thats true - Hellboy is one evil bad ass mo fo!! Twisted Evil Razz

Nice to see Hood Park win, that'll shut the goon up for a bit, let this be another warning, mwwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaaa.....
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 2:34 pm

Kibworth keep getting points though.. It's out of our hands due to our poor start when midweek games screwed us
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 2:35 pm

Kibworth keep getting points though.. It's out of our hands due to our poor start when midweek games screwed us
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

Can't see you boys dropping any more points though, Kibworth still have alot of good sides to play, can see them drawing a couple.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 3:47 pm

Bowden will do you a favour next time we play them never met such whingers in all my life and not a great team either Kilworth for the league come on kilworth
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 6:52 pm

Cheers boys. Looks like I will continue to support Bowden for a few more weeks then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 6 predictions - 27th February   Div 6 predictions - 27th February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 6 predictions - 27th February
Page 1 of 1