Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER

Go down 
+41
Paulo
braveheart
Skeems
Dodgy
cyril sneer
Aussie Owl
spartamoshdock
shaun riley
dee_aitcho
rapidvodup
WEUR
Vintage 9
sgoodman
OBSERVER
fozzi
chip douglas
dave ash
ginner
greeeedy
tekkas
ramon_II
Kylinhio
oily
barney rubble
exact
Joey Barton
royalsoldboy
mowmacre fc
Tomassi
dezza
riley
Plough new boy
talbotkeeper
Fieldy
chubby
Fishandchips
dan_mitchell_WRFC
bpmsmurf
Minty
phoenix_plum
Gordon
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:39 pm

fozzi wrote:
AARON SOPER PLEDGES FUTURE TO AC.

That is all.
Laughing Laughing

At Last some good news for the AC.

i will put my head on the line and say we will cause some upsets this season.
We have the ability just need to click
Come on AC!

cheers
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:03 pm

greeeedy wrote:
lost 2-0 to advance today went in half time 1-0 down tho could quite easily of been in the lead as we hit the bar and had goal ruled out for off side (lino was a blatant cheat) second half they didnt sniff our goal till last 5 mins when unfortunately for me i let in a howler got megged (hate gettin megged above all) had another goal ruled out for off side and missed a few easy chances thought we were excellent today and just as competitive as them if not better and deserved something from the game.
ps the ref was diabolical must of had a bet on advance to beat us pre season lol

thanx to the advance lads and all the best for the season

I was there watching this game today and have to say that both linesmen were the same! As for Advance not sniffing your goal until the last 5 minutes, Reece Lester should have scored when 1 on 1 at the start of the seond half but instead found the side netting. You have a very good team there but too many times the final ball or shot isn't as good as the approach work, otherwise you would have ran away with it.
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:15 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
fozzi wrote:

That is all.
Laughing Laughing

At Last some good news for the AC.

i will put my head on the line and say we will cause some upsets this season.
We have the ability just need to click
Come on AC!

cheers

AC have some good players, and were all very comfortable on the ball. If they manage to get a cutting edge up top, they will cause teams alot of problems. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:18 pm

tekkas wrote:
chubby wrote:
Billy Walton

West End Res 3 - 1 Harborough Hotshots AET

Good hard fought result played the last 15 mins with 10 players.

Just a word about rent a gob in the middle (Clint or Clink or Cliff) apparently we are the worst team they have played this season, all i can say to that is does'nt say a lot for your team does it when you lost.

Watch there flag happy lino if you play them. Embarassed

we beat u 4-2 an they beat us 3-0 so suprised you got a result today, did there super fast striker play????

they played a half cast lad up front for the first half then shifted him into midfield, solid player and fast as fook lol.
Back to top Go down
rapidvodup

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:28 pm

Kylinho, never heard so much rubbish in my life.

2 perfectly good goals?! One maybe, but the first goal was miles offside.

Cheat to win? Perrin were 4 nil up after 15 minutes and lost interest. Would have been a cricket score on another day.

Rather than remember Perrin as the team who had to cheat to win, you'll be remembering the team who put 10 by you when we play you next time.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:32 pm

sgoodman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
lost 2-0 to advance today went in half time 1-0 down tho could quite easily of been in the lead as we hit the bar and had goal ruled out for off side (lino was a blatant cheat) second half they didnt sniff our goal till last 5 mins when unfortunately for me i let in a howler got megged (hate gettin megged above all) had another goal ruled out for off side and missed a few easy chances thought we were excellent today and just as competitive as them if not better and deserved something from the game.
ps the ref was diabolical must of had a bet on advance to beat us pre season lol

thanx to the advance lads and all the best for the season

I was there watching this game today and have to say that both linesmen were the same! As for Advance not sniffing your goal until the last 5 minutes, Reece Lester should have scored when 1 on 1 at the start of the seond half but instead found the side netting. You have a very good team there but too many times the final ball or shot isn't as good as the approach work, otherwise you would have ran away with it.

its nice to hear encouraging words from probably the best team in the county at the minute thanks matey i totally agree with final ball/cross/shot let us down today normally better than that the lads up front are but i honestly thought we made u work really hard today.
ps 1 on 1 i had it covered tongue
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:44 pm

fozzi wrote:

That is all.

Fozzi - You need someone to help him mate - you're a team with no strikers.
Where were messrs Iddisah, Madelin, Brackenridge etc etc ???
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:46 pm

exact wrote:
fozzi wrote:

That is all.

i believe they were just not available today but will be back
Back to top Go down
Kylinhio

Kylinhio

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:50 pm

rapidvodup wrote:

Cheat to win? Perrin were 4 nil up after 15 minutes and lost interest. Would have been a cricket score on another day.

Rather than remember Perrin as the team who had to cheat to win, you'll be remembering the team who put 10 by you when we play you next time.

I never said cheat to win, you won the game easily enough so why have a cheating lino?
no need for it
Back to top Go down
rapidvodup

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:01 pm

Kylinhio wrote:
ramon_II wrote:
Are they any good?

Seems like they will remember the 7-0 ?

yeh they play some very good football, yh they will remember that win but we will remember them as the teams that has to cheat to win, 6-0 up and we score n he stills cheats... just ruins the game

It's funny that your lads didn't contest the decisions at the time. I imagine that upon reflection and with the safety of a web forum, you felt the need to now moan about the decision. You should have called him a cheat if you felt that way. Definately the poorest team we have played this season.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:12 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
exact wrote:
fozzi wrote:

That is all.

i believe they were just not available today but will be back

Who is messrs?
Back to top Go down
shaun riley

shaun riley

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:37 pm

sparta parva 5-0 the good old days
shaun riley 1
dan riley 1
dale clarke 1
ben murphy 2
not the best performance from us in the first half..it was only 1-0 at half time but then we went 3-5-2 and dominated the game from then on..it cud of bin more than 5-0 if sum of the players put the chances we had away..we're startin 2 gel more and more and r lukin good this season for potential promotion pushers..100% start so far..and jus 2 think i wanted 2 join ac wigston b4 start of season but im glad i joined sparta cus it luks like theres problems in the camp..gud luk anyway dee..uve got good players aswell..u jus need 2 get em there everyweek..especially madeline..he'd bag goals for ya everyday of the week if he turned up
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:45 pm

Just a quick note for the website...Aaron Preston (Sparta Moshdock) has scored 11 and not 10.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:47 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
Just a quick note for the website...Aaron Preston (Sparta Moshdock) has scored 11 and not 10.

All queries about scores, scorers and tables should be addressed to the appropriate Alliance press Officer. Club Secretaries have the details.
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:57 pm

rapidvodup wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:
ramon_II wrote:
Are they any good?

Seems like they will remember the 7-0 ?

yeh they play some very good football, yh they will remember that win but we will remember them as the teams that has to cheat to win, 6-0 up and we score n he stills cheats... just ruins the game

It's funny that your lads didn't contest the decisions at the time. I imagine that upon reflection and with the safety of a web forum, you felt the need to now moan about the decision. You should have called him a cheat if you felt that way. Definately the poorest team we have played this season.

Get your head out of ginners a**e. At least it's not a team put together as a pisstake. The team shouldn't be in that league. But cause there are two many teams this year punching well below their weight. They got pushed up.

And on the comments about the lino. I think the saying is ' no smoke without fire".
Back to top Go down
rapidvodup

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:12 pm

I'll get my head out his arse if you get your head back in your school books, Your spelling is atrocious. 'there are TOO many teams'.

The only thing smoking will be the cigars come the end of the season when we've cleared up all the silverware.
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:36 pm

rapidvodup wrote:
I'll get my head out his arse if you get your head back in your school books, Your spelling is atrocious. 'there are TOO many teams'.

The only thing smoking will be the cigars come the end of the season when we've cleared up all the silverware.

Sorry dad. Some of us aint at home with a box of tissues watching redtube, claiming benifits. Predictive texts are a shitter. Well done. Just a shame u were TOO chicken s**t 2 step up 2 the prem.
Back to top Go down
rapidvodup

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:41 pm

Bite!
Benifits - haha- no predictive text there thicko.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:42 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
bullshead lost 2-0 today , never should they have lost bullshead having 2 disalowed linesman for advance man of match and all second half was bullshead with all the chances
scrappy garage unbeaten all season

could well be right thumped gt 11-2 today gonna take some stoppin i know that

Gotta agree a point would of been a fair result today as Bulls head alot of possesion, but Coleman how can you possibly comment on our game when you were on your own?

See you didn't mention the goal we had disallowed for offside when our lad crossed it from the byline(work that one out) which would of put us 2-0 up, we should've been a couple up in the first 5 mins really, but after that the Bullshead lads played really well, not gonna say nothing about the ref as he's just joined this league I believe but gave some strange decisions,

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:50 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Was hoping for a draw! Bad times. 4 out of 4 not bad going

We tried our best mate, we were on bare bones today, cant wait for next week to be out of the way and our injured players can have a couple of weeks off, been jigging it around to get 20 mins here and there out of players. Cant understand why we get so many injuries, i mean, we are all athletes!!!
We still havent really clicked though, but developing a good mentality....really chuffed with the boys today and their spirit
Good result for you boys tho...
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:51 pm

rapidvodup wrote:
Bite!
Benifits - haha- no predictive text there thicko.

Poor very very poor.
Bite u wish. U ain't got it in your locker.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:59 pm

Quote :
Just a quick note for the website...Aaron Preston (Sparta Moshdock) has scored 11 and not 10

Corrected

Aaron has a chance of being top goalscorer now that Phil Howard has moved up a level Wink
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 11:02 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Was hoping for a draw! Bad times. 4 out of 4 not bad going

We tried our best mate, we were on bare bones today, cant wait for next week to be out of the way and our injured players can have a couple of weeks off, been jigging it around to get 20 mins here and there out of players. Cant understand why we get so many injuries, i mean, we are all athletes!!!
We still havent really clicked though, but developing a good mentality....really chuffed with the boys today and their spirit
Good result for you boys tho...

We had a good result, We had a few players out so the gaffer tried something new...... And it paid off.
We've had a good start to season, Won 3, Drew 1.
Just hope we can keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
braveheart

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 11:36 pm

npe 4 - 1 niffy
was a good game for us pretty much played them all over the park altho we had players out injured im sure they had there reasons for a poor performance. all in all npe putn there heads down and shown that we can play football and put 100% in from the off would like to wish niffy best of luck for the rest of the season and thanks for a cracking game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: game    BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 3:07 am

chubby wrote:
Billy Walton

Just a word about rent a gob in the middle (Clint or Clink or Cliff) apparently we are the worst team they have played this season, all i can say to that is does'nt say a lot for your team does it when you lost.

you played better and won it well. but flag happy lino come on, your lads up top was offside all day long and clint was right we should of beat you. c u in the league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 3:20 am

chubby wrote:
Billy Walton

m8 to b fair we played sh*t today so u got a win.as for lino well your lads up top should no if they are try to kiss my goalkeeper all day then went you put the long ball over top its easy for the lino. the right team won to day. as for clint he is right you wont beat us again thats for sure .
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:15 am

Minty wrote:
Magna Town 5
AFC Beaumont 0
(HT) 2-0

First of all Magna played well and thoroughly deserved their win. Better in every department.

The saddening thing is that we showed no desire, no fight, no chat. nothing.
is the worst performance i have seen in my time here, bar none.

we should learn from the desire that a good club like Magna put in

Thanks for the game mate, was a very enjoyable, with both teams looking to pass it which was a refreshing change. Also very well refed by Ritchie Robertson, great banter but a very vocal ref who explains decisions which is all i can ask of a ref! Good luck for the rest of the season looking forward to the return leg. Big game for us at Niffy next week now
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:05 am

Dodgy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
bullshead lost 2-0 today , never should they have lost bullshead having 2 disalowed linesman for advance man of match and all second half was bullshead with all the chances
scrappy garage unbeaten all season

could well be right thumped gt 11-2 today gonna take some stoppin i know that

Gotta agree a point would of been a fair result today as Bulls head alot of possesion, but Coleman how can you possibly comment on our game when you were on your own?

See you didn't mention the goal we had disallowed for offside when our lad crossed it from the byline(work that one out) which would of put us 2-0 up, we should've been a couple up in the first 5 mins really, but after that the Bullshead lads played really well, not gonna say nothing about the ref as he's just joined this league I believe but gave some strange decisions,

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

maybe mulit tasking isnt just a womens thing
Back to top Go down
jay-jimmy

jay-jimmy

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:50 pm

played Komrska, Azul Zorros, the Wheel n Oadby Owls Mens so far... Kormska n the Wheel seem to be honest tackling decent lads, we got CSKA next hope they play football not rugby "in Wengers word" hahahaha

the referee, Komrska lads were great on sunday n was a good game to play in n watch aswell i suppose, bring on CSKA...!!!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:17 pm

exact wrote:
fozzi wrote:

That is all.

iddisah is also under alot of commitment at the moment, jay is commited with WCB and the prodgilogical son Madelin is on his way back.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:19 pm

shaun riley wrote:
shaun riley 1
dan riley 1
dale clarke 1
ben murphy 2
not the best performance from us in the first half..it was only 1-0 at half time but then we went 3-5-2 and dominated the game from then on..it cud of bin more than 5-0 if sum of the players put the chances we had away..we're startin 2 gel more and more and r lukin good this season for potential promotion pushers..100% start so far..and jus 2 think i wanted 2 join ac wigston b4 start of season but im glad i joined sparta cus it luks like theres problems in the camp..gud luk anyway dee..uve got good players aswell..u jus need 2 get em there everyweek..especially madeline..he'd bag goals for ya everyday of the week if he turned up

join a new team or follow a manager that had you as fourth choice all season, shows your intelligence there you strawberry blonde assassin!

Dont worry about Ac's problems and learn to pay subs.
Back to top Go down
shaun riley

shaun riley

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 6:06 pm

fozzi wrote:
shaun riley wrote:
shaun riley 1
dan riley 1
dale clarke 1
ben murphy 2

join a new team or follow a manager that had you as fourth choice all season, shows your intelligence there you strawberry blonde assassin!

Dont worry about Ac's problems and learn to pay subs.
im payin my subs foz..and i was on the bench all the time for great wigston cus i wernt there half the games
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 6:24 pm

and because we had the top 2 strikers in the division at the time, he woz 3rd behind rutter and towers which isnt to bad is it considering there quality
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 6:49 pm

spurs wrote:
chubby wrote:
Billy Walton

m8 to b fair we played sh*t today so u got a win.as for lino well your lads up top should no if they are try to kiss my goalkeeper all day then went you put the long ball over top its easy for the lino. the right team won to day. as for clint he is right you wont beat us again thats for sure .

You played better than us for the 1st half an hour or so granted, if you put your chances away could have been more up by half time.

I have to agree with the lino statement mate, he was terrible!!!! there were quite a few balls through where our left forward was just too quick for your defence and your lino flagged straight away.

You boys need to learn that getting on at each other how you were wont get you anywhere!!! all shouting and swearing at each other when things dont go your way....

As for beating you again this season, im pretty sure it will be a good battle next game but im sure we will get the 3 points off you boys!!!
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:05 pm

Kylinhio wrote:
rapidvodup wrote:

I never said cheat to win, you won the game easily enough so why have a cheating lino?
no need for it

Looks like you did say cheat.
and they should have been put in the prem another team in the wrong league Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Welsh Dan

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:26 pm

WEUR wrote:
spurs wrote:
chubby wrote:
Billy Walton

You played better than us for the 1st half an hour or so granted, if you put your chances away could have been more up by half time.

I have to agree with the lino statement mate, he was terrible!!!! there were quite a few balls through where our left forward was just too quick for your defence and your lino flagged straight away.

You boys need to learn that getting on at each other how you were wont get you anywhere!!! all shouting and swearing at each other when things dont go your way....

As for beating you again this season, im pretty sure it will be a good battle next game but im sure we will get the 3 points off you boys!!!

Personally I thought it was a bloody good cup tie.. End to end stuff with a little bit of argie bargie in between. Looking forward to the rematch in the league and hope it will be just as competitive!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:32 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Minty wrote:
Magna Town 5
AFC Beaumont 0
(HT) 2-0

First of all Magna played well and thoroughly deserved their win. Better in every department.

Thanks for the game mate, was a very enjoyable, with both teams looking to pass it which was a refreshing change. Also very well refed by Ritchie Robertson, great banter but a very vocal ref who explains decisions which is all i can ask of a ref! Good luck for the rest of the season looking forward to the return leg. Big game for us at Niffy next week now

cheers mate. was an even game for 30 mins. but then we we're outplayed. you guys have some very good players especially through the middle of the park. we're just trying to improve week by week and will come unstuck now and again. and richie, who reffed us the week before in our 13-1 win couldnt believe what he saw from us. he's a quality ref aint he
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:48 am

Minty wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Minty wrote:
Magna Town 5
AFC Beaumont 0
(HT) 2-0

cheers mate. was an even game for 30 mins. but then we we're outplayed. you guys have some very good players especially through the middle of the park. we're just trying to improve week by week and will come unstuck now and again. and richie, who reffed us the week before in our 13-1 win couldnt believe what he saw from us. he's a quality ref aint he

Yeah ritchie is a really good ref- likes to keep the game flowing. Must admit one of the most enjoyable games played in since we started Magna with both teams passing it really Was concerned if u had scored at 2-0 we might have crumbled but thankfully we held our nerve! Good luck for the rest of the season and looking forward to the return leg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER   BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BANTER FOR SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2