Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played Friday, 10th September

Go down 
+11
Hellboy
Sparky
gattuso
jamo11
retroroyal
Fishandchips
s777
Jimmyb
ginner
Alan Partridge
Aussie Owl
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jamo11

jamo11

Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:26 pm

heighton wrote:
we can only keep on winning and niffy can only keep chasing! better to go down to the wire than a run away leader!

jamo agree on your ref comments but jesus you dont half moan (very good player if he kept quiet and played his stuff)

agree, just the way peeps like it.
loving moaning it's my fav hobby after footie. Laughing
would love to say your a good player but don't know which player you were?
hopefully nobody i kicked. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:27 pm

wafc wrote:
He was better when he had his Alice band in! Very Happy

In all seriousness though jamo is a good player. He came down for a couple of pre season games with us and I'd have been more than happy to sign him on.

NEVER. an old lace. couldn't afford a hair cut let alone an alice band. lol.

cheers danny. (make an already big head bigger. lol
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 1:30 pm

jamo11 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
mjsajs08 wrote:
all im saying is just keep winning boys cause niffy res are coming

Glad to see you guys on here again in force....you went a bit quiet after the first game of the season.... Very Happy I love you

we only started talking in response to some of your comments.
we are like assasins. we will wait in the background ready to pounce. Laughing
Slowly slowly catchie monlkey? U won't even see us comin?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 2:18 pm

heighton wrote:
we can only keep on winning and niffy can only keep chasing! better to go down to the wire than a run away leader!

jamo agree on your ref comments but jesus you dont half moan (very good player if he kept quiet and played his stuff)

New Road Inn -2 Desford United - 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 4:33 pm

jamo11 wrote:
talking bout yourself in the third person is sad. lol.

Haha - i was talking in my role as manager!!! To be fair i was hoping not to be known as our keeper as the inevitable blunders that will come through the season wouldnt be highlighted lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 4:34 pm

Hellboy wrote:
heighton wrote:

New Road Inn -2 Desford United - 6

Awesome, i didnt think we would net....cheers boyo!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 4:35 pm

mjsajs08 wrote:
jamo11 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
mjsajs08 wrote:

Glad to see you guys on here again in force....you went a bit quiet after the first game of the season.... Very Happy I love you

I was only responding to the comments of your guys....Carling etc....who started tho, the chicken or the egg???
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 5:56 pm

in response to all of the above,, isnt it nice to see us all getting on (group hug)

yeah good old days number 10 is rams. played for us last season but moved on because its his mates team. very good player and top bloke.
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 6:17 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
mjsajs08 wrote:
jamo11 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
mjsajs08 wrote:

I was only responding to the comments of your guys....Carling etc....who started tho, the chicken or the egg???
Am I'm tellin u watch ur bks? 1 slip up an were there? Oh an the egg comes 1st dnt know wht tht gt to do wiv u lot bein under pressure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 6:41 pm

How did the egg get there though?
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 6:44 pm

wafc wrote:
Lol u tell me? I'm talkin football he's talkin eggs. Must b scared lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 6:46 pm

mjsajs08 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
mjsajs08 wrote:
jamo11 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
mjsajs08 wrote:

Am I'm tellin u watch ur bks? 1 slip up an were there? Oh an the egg comes 1st dnt know wht tht gt to do wiv u lot bein under pressure

You're still in the egg with that grammar, come on peck your way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 6:53 pm

mjsajs08 wrote:
wafc wrote:
Lol u tell me? I'm talkin football he's talkin eggs. Must b scared lol

It's all about the eggs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:06 pm

Cant believe you have all chatted about eggs so much....i am 'shell'shocked!!!!!!! Boom boom!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:26 pm

Why did the chicken cross the football pitch?
He heard the referee calling fowls !!

(sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:28 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Why did the chicken cross the football pitch?
He heard the referee calling fowls !!

(sorry)

Thats a terrible yolk!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:33 pm

Why did humpty dumpty push his wife off the wall?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:38 pm

Hellboy wrote:

He had just taken out a life insurance policy with a high level financial return and the guarantee of all fixed assets to be transferred to his name in the event of her sad demise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:00 pm

Minty wrote:
in response to all of the above,, isnt it nice to see us all getting on (group hug)

yeah good old days number 10 is rams. played for us last season but moved on because its his mates team. very good player and top bloke.

Its good to have a love in, but at the end of the season i will be disappointed if there isnt pure hatred lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:04 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

He had just taken out a life insurance policy with a high level financial return and the guarantee of all fixed assets to be transferred to his name in the event of her sad demise

Nah, it was to see her crack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:14 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Nah, it was to see her crack.

Better!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Friday, 10th September   Banter for games played Friday, 10th September - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played Friday, 10th September
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2