Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played Sunday 5th September

Go down 
+31
di33y_89
Kauto Stars Fc
mowmacre fc
Paulo
Coley21
WEUR
lmao
funtime frankie
Snash
stav
talbotkeeper
dave ash
Throop Gaffer
shawry1984
michael
Sneijder10
barney rubble
Bruce Campbell
riley
CSKA Mod
Tomassi
Welsh Dan
kirby muxloe ranger N10
Alan Partridge
norty14
dan_mitchell_WRFC
dezza
Minty
chubby
Rajiv14
Aussie Owl
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Empty
PostSubject: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

Away you go, win or lose

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:41 pm

Win!
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 12:50 pm

Saffron Lounge 3 FC Komrska 2

Totally rubbish from us, after being 2-0 we just fell to pieces. Game was poor, too much hoofing from both teams.
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 1:07 pm

West End Res 3 - 2 Hat and Beaver

Good result today for us started with a bear 11 as 4 lads away, 2-0 down within 10 minutes and then a good comeback with the winner being scored with 6 minutes to go.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 1:36 pm

AFC Beaumont 1
Superfly 1

thought we got the ball down well today and we're very disciplined. was very happy considering we we're missing a few important players to us. but the lads who stepped in did a good job.

well reffed Pete Scriven as well by the way
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 1:48 pm

Glenfield town 1 v 0 sporting highcross

Our first game in the alliance league and I can defo confirm the standard is a lot better in this league lol

Very close game today with in my opinion us having the better of the first half and glenfield the 2nd half!! Both teams missed chances to score but overall a good game to watch. Think glenfield will do well this season they moved the ball well and were solid at the back.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 1:57 pm

11 -2 for Wigston against Hood Park Rangers.
Immense.
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 2:06 pm

cska 2 qpr 2

considering we were very poor in pre season, 4 points so far is great. cska played some great passing football but we had our chances too. either team could have won. good bunch of lads just shame about the late tackle that put our lad out the game!! so late the ball had travelled 30 yards before he made contact!! ref apologised, said he hadn't seen it!! but don't make it right!!
Mad
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm

Sunbury 8 Tumar 1

An excellent all round performance by Sunbury with goals from all over the pitch.

Matty Towers fully deserved his hat-trick. Mark Dunkley excellent in midfield with brothers Danny and Jack also starring down the spine of the team. Lewis Thomson was also superb on the left.

5-0 at half time, we rung the changes on the hour and we stepped off the gas a little, but still did enough to rack up 12 goals in 40 hours.

Looking forward to welcoming Gutho on Friday. All the best to Tumar for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
kirby muxloe ranger N10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 3:19 pm

Another good win for us today and could have been more if my header had not been ruled out for offside even though I had a defender infront of me that I jumped higher than (not that I'm bitter or anything) and a penalty that the ref said would have been given if the lad went down if it is a foul it is a penalty just cause our player tried to stay on his feet did not get anything stupid if you ask me but still a good win 4 - 1 with 4 for mark brown
Back to top Go down
http://www.premier-prints.co.uk
Welsh Dan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 3:19 pm

West End Ressies 3 - 2 Hat & Beaver

Good Result today, went two nil down within 10 minutes to some very poor goals, However Pulled it back to 2-2 at half time. Special note for luke who banged in two goals, especially a deft lob and lee pearce who demanded his cross/shot "deflected" in off one of the beaver players... Biggest shame of the day... No bright pink kit for the beaver this season haha!
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 3:28 pm

From what i been told, our first team scored a 90th minute winner!! The reserves grinding out a result away to EFC pulled a muscle in me *rse Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 3:42 pm

norty14 wrote:
cska 2 qpr 2

considering we were very poor in pre season, 4 points so far is great. cska played some great passing football but we had our chances too. either team could have won. good bunch of lads just shame about the late tackle that put our lad out the game!! so late the ball had travelled 30 yards before he made contact!! ref apologised, said he hadn't seen it!! but don't make it right!!
Mad

Hi there Norty.

Spoke with the lad in question from our boys after the game and he genuinely didn't think he'd caught your lad but that said, after the game I saw the ankle in question and it did not look nice at all. Wishing the lad a speedy recovery. Our man apologises for it. I don't think it was as late as some of your boys thought and I think he honestly tried to block off the ball going down the line.

Other than that, an honest, tight fought game. Both sides did have chances to take all three points and I am a little disappointed we didn't but then I guess your lads are too.

Well played though and we look forward to the return at yours.
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 3:59 pm

magna 3- sparta 4

lost to a last minute goal should have won the game easily!!! first 20 min was all sparta but afta that they were hardly in the game!!! there lino was ***** i dnt think there was a single time he didnt put his flag up!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 4:12 pm

very disappointed today, not with our team but hoskins. They said they only had 3 from the old swifts team at the start of the season but obviously not. Its not even the leagues fault as they can only go on what they've been. Our gaffer was superb today and im proud to be part of this team because their a genuine bunch of lads. Anstey are way too good for us and this league!
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 4:14 pm

dezza wrote:
Glenfield town 1 v 0 sporting highcross

Our first game in the alliance league and I can defo confirm the standard is a lot better in this league lol

Very close game today with in my opinion us having the better of the first half and glenfield the 2nd half!! Both teams missed chances to score but overall a good game to watch. Think glenfield will do well this season they moved the ball well and were solid at the back.

spot on was a very close game, both teams will be difficult to beat.
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 5:21 pm

Sporting Wigston No.1 wrote:
very disappointed today, not with our team but hoskins. They said they only had 3 from the old swifts team at the start of the season but obviously not. Its not even the leagues fault as they can only go on what they've been. Our gaffer was superb today and im proud to be part of this team because their a genuine bunch of lads. Anstey are way too good for us and this league!
..... we are all mates and proud to play together too!!stop whingeing!!the league couldve put us in 1 or 2 but i think this is a very competetive division,kauto,us,trinderbox,foxes,star n garter,humbo,so i think the league may of got it right.you gave a good account of yourselves but when we brought fresh legs on you couldnt stay with us because you had a bare eleven .....
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 5:28 pm

Azul Zorros 1-3 Leicester Bharat Talbot

Andy Bray (Pen)

Much improved performance from Friday night considering we were missing 1 or 2 lads, got sucked into playing the more direct style than getting the ball down and playing at our own pace, when we did we were dangerous, proved it with the move which led to the penalty. Hopefully we can kick on and get a result on Wednesday night.

Best wishes to the Bharat keeper from everyone at the club, hope his ankles okay.

Tom Marsden was excellent today, controlled the game really really well.
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 5:38 pm

thanks bud im sure he would like that message
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 5:58 pm

great win today for NPE

2-1 up til last min then they got back to 2-2 and we scored from kick off with seconds to go
cracking game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 6:19 pm

Western 5
Fleckney 4

Tim Glenn 1
Tom hill 2
Matt garner 2

Got up and running today despite goin 2-0 down.
Still nowhere near our best but at least it's a step in the right direction. Time to try and move up another gear for webbys on Friday.

Last edited by wafc on Sun 05 Sep 2010, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Throop Gaffer

Throop Gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 6:45 pm

C.Royals 3-2 Throops.fc
much improved royals this season from when we beat them in cup last season. But today we failed to take our chances and it proved costly Sad cant fault my team for effort just werent to be today!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 7:01 pm

Welsh Dan wrote:
West End Ressies 3 - 2 Hat & Beaver

Good Result today, went two nil down within 10 minutes to some very poor goals, However Pulled it back to 2-2 at half time. Special note for luke who banged in two goals, especially a deft lob and lee pearce who demanded his cross/shot "deflected" in off one of the beaver players... Biggest shame of the day... No bright pink kit for the beaver this season haha!

Thats cus we had it on Embarassed

Well played today considering the players we had missing.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 7:14 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:

Andy Bray (Pen)

Much improved performance from Friday night considering we were missing 1 or 2 lads, got sucked into playing the more direct style than getting the ball down and playing at our own pace, when we did we were dangerous, proved it with the move which led to the penalty. Hopefully we can kick on and get a result on Wednesday night.

Best wishes to the Bharat keeper from everyone at the club, hope his ankles okay.

just would like to say thank you to azul zorros for the support not sure who the lady was from ur side but a big thanks to her lucky i have not broke my ankle but have got ligament damage and strain my achellis tenden (sorry can;t spell)

the game it self was very good u will be up there if u keep playing the way u did today and i think ur keeper was man of the match by far pulled 4 or 5 top saves good luck for the rest of the season and thanks again i;ll be back playing with in 12 weeks

Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 7:53 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:

Andy Bray (Pen)

just would like to say thank you to azul zorros for the support not sure who the lady was from ur side but a big thanks to her lucky i have not broke my ankle but have got ligament damage and strain my achellis tenden (sorry can;t spell)

the game it self was very good u will be up there if u keep playing the way u did today and i think ur keeper was man of the match by far pulled 4 or 5 top saves good luck for the rest of the season and thanks again i;ll be back playing with in 12 weeks

12 weeks ain't the end of the world all things considered, thought it was gonna be much worse at the time, especially when the paramedics we're making everyone get away as they removed your sock. as to the game thought the smaller pitch didn't help either side. meant that players we're on top of each other and it was harder to resist playing the longer ball. Will Gonga with his 7th goal of the season already, great addition to our squad
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 8:11 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
11 -2 for Wigston against Hood Park Rangers.
Immense.

Not a great day for me. 4 stitches in my chin and 3 inside my mouth. Thanks to the Wigston boys and the ref for poviding temporary bandaging.
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 8:28 pm

Glenfield Town 1-0 sporting highcross
very good game of football and could have gone either way,luckily we got the goal.apart from advance and scrappy the best team we have played in the prem without doubt hope they keep there team together cause they will be there or thereabouts at the end
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 10:10 pm

funtime frankie wrote:
Glenfield Town 1-0 sporting highcross
very good game of football and could have gone either way,luckily we got the goal.apart from advance and scrappy the best team we have played in the prem without doubt hope they keep there team together cause they will be there or thereabouts at the end

cheers for the complement mate, like you said very good game with some quality football played by both teams shame neither side could finish lol we will keep our team together no worries there although theres been a few teams sniffing round Evil or Very Mad long way to go yet but reckon glenny will be up there and hopefullywe will be aswell
Back to top Go down
lmao

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 11:42 pm

chubby wrote:

West End Res 3 - 2 Hat and Beaver

Good result today for us started with a bear 11 as 4 lads away, 2-0 down within 10 minutes and then a good comeback with the winner being scored with 6 minutes to go.

yo chubbs, you got a luke northen playing for you??
Back to top Go down
lmao

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 11:44 pm

also, up the new road inn! go widds, you got away from the friendly before the season starts, yeah you know who now lmao!
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:02 am

lmao yeh luke northern plays for us mate.
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:29 am

GT 1 Bullshead 1

We out played Bullshead today passing and chances wise with them opting for the long ball for the quick lad they hve upfront,there a decent counter attacking team with some good strong players, both teams had there chnces just disappointing we couldnt put our possession in goals,all in all a fair result
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:59 am

Magna Town 3-4 Sparta Parva

Goal Scorers
Hogan Smith
ASh Matisysik
Ryan Griffin

Terrible first 20-25 minutes deserved to be 2-0 down. Fought hard to get to 2-2 for the half then seemed like only one team to win it but sliced volley from 18yards from our player gave Sparta the lead back, and a goal at the death killed us! Disappointing as we deserved something from the game no doubt

Thanks to the Sparta lads was a good competitive, fair game, ref was very dodgy but we will discuss that with the league. Good luck to Sparta but looks very compeitive league with some surprise results already occuring!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:38 am

juat a bit off early season form ive noticed in division 3

leicester foxes played 2 havent score in second half teams should get in front first half maybe will have more off chance beating these
foxes vs hoskins 2-2 at HT finished 3-2
foxes vs kauto stars 4-0 up HT finished 4-3
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:00 pm

maybe should of been 4-4 with a goal disalowed in the last 5 mins for us but as well all know there lino is straight as u can get so maybe just a mistake then? Very Happy fairly beaten in the end
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:52 pm

Snash

"Not a great day for me. 4 stitches in my chin and 3 inside my mouth. Thanks to the Wigston boys and the ref for poviding temporary bandaging."

Ahh sorry to hear that man, get well soon.
Back to top Go down
lmao

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:02 pm

WEUR wrote:

Wow! Thought he hung his gloves up years ago!
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:33 pm

lmao wrote:
WEUR wrote:

Wow! Thought he hung his gloves up years ago!

Well he is a mate of mine, i managed to get him to get the boots back out and dust them off!!! believe it or not he plays as a striker now lol, well he can carry on playing as a striker if he scores 2 goals a game for us!!!
Back to top Go down
di33y_89

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:13 pm

good luck and a speedy recovery to the talbott keeper, great bunch of lads.
thanks for the praise from the talbott keeper, things can only get better for azul zorros. i think both team will agree that the ref yesterdyat was very good best i have had in a long time
also on a final note the support from r supporters is amazing cheers Very Happy

Last edited by di33y_89 on Mon 06 Sep 2010, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:49 pm

wafc wrote:
Western 5
Fleckney 4

Tim Glenn 1
Tom hill 2
Matt garner 2

Got up and running today despite goin 2-0 down.
Still nowhere near our best but at least it's a step in the right direction. Time to try and move up another gear for webbys on Friday.

agree we have some points on the board but dont think we have actually started the season yet... been very poor so far, there is only one way to go though...

Soundly beaten on friday by a good sunbury side but i honestly think we will do them in the return game just as we did last year. They have some good players though so if your not on your game you will get punished - simple. Fleckney looked like they have a point to prove after being done over friday by Wiggo Reserves and to be fair to them were very unlucky with some good players on show and never gave up.

Big game versus Webbys friday, very good team and played them a few times now so know a bit about them, depends who can get a team out on a week day as well. should be good fun.

Timmy Glenn looking solid again this year but with a bit of fire in his belly which is good to see for us but not for anyone else and Matty G is always dangerous with the addition of Tom Hill who was outstanding sunday we could be in the mix if we start playing to how we can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 5th September   Banter for games played Sunday 5th September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played Sunday 5th September
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next