Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Who will win your Division?

Go down 
+25
norty14
SayItAsItIs
One footed Twig
12thman
Stevie Gerrard
Polska legend II
dezza
Blackie
Sparta3
Vardy9
Sirus
Pretty Boy
IanEdwards1991
LK_United
LakesideUtd
FC POCHIN
gattuso
the owl
KMRFC
Symonds
Hairy Hebrew!
MJR Legend
CSKA17
Wenger1982
Aussie Owl
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SayItAsItIs

Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2015, 11:39 am

Symonds wrote:
I see that St Marks only beat  Lakeside FC 2-1  (really a Div 7 side ????) or did St Marks only have 6 players Basketball

I see lakeside struggled yesterday to a 9 - 1 win making it 2 from 2, div 5 my a**e
lol!
Back to top Go down
LakesideUtd

LakesideUtd

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2015, 7:47 pm

SayItAsItIs wrote:
I see lakeside struggled yesterday to a 9 - 1 win making it 2 from 2, div 5 my a**e
lol!

It's ever so nice that you're following us closely, it was 9-2 and that doesn't do the opposition any favours as they played well.

Do I think we'll win the league? It's a possibility, but it will be close. There are some fantastic teams in our division who will give us a good game, and teams that make us walk off after 90 minutes with 0 points for our efforts.

I'd be interested to know who you actually are and what team you represent as it isn't the first time you've commented regarding our new team that has been together for all of 12 pre-season games, and 2 official matches.
Back to top Go down
IanEdwards1991

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2015, 7:48 pm

SayItAsItIs wrote:
Symonds wrote:
I see that St Marks only beat  Lakeside FC 2-1  (really a Div 7 side ????) or did St Marks only have 6 players Basketball

lol!

Hahahaha. Were not even good
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2015, 10:08 pm

think the same could be said for blaby in div 6. they've won 8-0 and 7-2 and destroyed both us and beaumont. looking back at the goalscorers from yesterday to last season, these players if registered before the deadline warranted a higher div than 6. i said in yesterdays banter feed that these would be fine in div 4 or above so another case of 'pot-hunting' and making the league a pointless excersise after what we've seen so far. i understand the committee have their work cut out and ask for honesty from teams but to get as totally outplayed as we and beaumont did last week (going by their report) and then one of the blaby lads gloating yesterday that 'division 6 will be just too easy for this team', it just makes teams question whats the point in turning up against these teams just to get spanked. not claiming to want easy games but to get a total miss-match is disheartening.
Back to top Go down
LakesideUtd

LakesideUtd

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2015, 2:38 am

We won 3-1 the week before last, and 9-2 the Sunday just gone. Our first result is a very close match I believe and the 9-2 scoreline really does United East Midlands no favours. We registered all but 5 of our players before the deadline and that wasn't down to hiding anything as most of our strongest players got registered within the first batch. We're a new team, and I think to put a new team any higher than Division 5 is a risk. We initially got told we'd be in Division 7 then got moved to Division 5 on the back of some of our results and analysing our players signed on which I'm glad they did as I think you ask Division 5 teams if it's a fair division for us to be in and I'm sure they'll agree. We've got two teams in our division that scored 11 goals in a game, yet nothing's said about them which amazes me.
Back to top Go down
Leicester emeralds fc

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2015, 3:01 pm

They scored 11 as we were dog turd
Back to top Go down
LakesideUtd

LakesideUtd

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2015, 3:10 pm

Leicester emeralds fc wrote:

I don't believe that for a minute Leicester Emeralds. You'll be out there battling for them points soon, just a rough start. Positivity is key. We're looking forward to playing you guys in two weeks time, I'm sure it will be a great match.
Back to top Go down
Leicester Emeralds No.2

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2015, 3:14 pm

Defo turd first game, thought a bit unlucky in the second. Silly knock-ons and mistakes gave them goals and some were just good goals tbf but on another day we could of scored 15!!!
Back to top Go down
LakesideUtd

LakesideUtd

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2015, 3:23 pm

Glad to hear it, just don't put 15 past us... Please.
Back to top Go down
DaylightWobbory

DaylightWobbory

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2015, 3:58 pm

Sirus wrote:
Shut up you bell......yeah we might all be 30 ish, but between us we have won everything you can win in the entire alliance league, div 3 is wise old owl level of football.......and we will smash it.....I'll be shocked if we drop more than 6 points all season.

Hmm.....that's the first 3 points dropped then?
Back to top Go down
Leicester emeralds fc

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2015, 12:32 pm

LakesideUtd wrote:

I don't believe that for a minute Leicester Emeralds. You'll be out there battling for them points soon, just a rough start. Positivity is key. We're looking forward to playing you guys in two weeks time, I'm sure it will be a great match.

Every team looks forward to playing us lol!
Back to top Go down
LakesideUtd

LakesideUtd

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2015, 11:07 pm

Now 4 games have passed for most teams, any new predictions?
Back to top Go down
Leicester emeralds fc

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2015, 10:30 am

Yh we'll be relegated by Xmas ha ha
Back to top Go down
LakesideUtd

LakesideUtd

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2015, 11:52 am

No chance, you're going to surprise some teams if you play like you did yesterday.
Back to top Go down
clarkeh

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2015, 12:27 pm

LakesideUtd wrote:
Now 4 games have passed for most teams, any new predictions?

Hoping if we continue the way we are, will hopefully be Div 4 champions! Long season ahead though with some tough opponents to play
Back to top Go down
Leicester emeralds fc

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2015, 10:36 pm

LakesideUtd wrote:

No chance, you're going to surprise some teams if you play like you did yesterday.

Lol well let's hope we continue to play like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win your Division?   Who will win your Division? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will win your Division?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2