Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Opening Fixtures - Div 1 Predictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Opening Fixtures - Div 1 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Opening Fixtures - Div 1 Predictions   Opening Fixtures - Div 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 1:13 pm

East Goscote Athletic v Wigston United - East Goscote have had a very impressive pre season and have gone unnoticed. Not too sure about Wigston but going on how well Goscote are doing a 3-1 to the home side

Monsell WMC v AC Wigston - Big game here and am going for a score draw. AC Wigston have added to their squad and if you believe the Monsell chap then they aren't as good as their League finishes suggest. 3-3 for me though

Mowmacre v Seaton - Only one winner here for me. Were so impressed with Mowmacre a couple of weeks back and will take a very good team to stop them. Again don't know a lot about Seaton recently but Mowmacre strongest in the league 4-1

Phoenix United v Webbys Wanderers - Played Phoenix a few weeks back and looked a very good team. Play it around very nicely. Perhaps should of been more clinical against us but I don't know if they were missing a few. Webbys I have heard have had to replace a lot of lads that have left so may take time gelling. Home win for me 4-2

Sparta Moshdock v AFC Royal Oak - Haven't got a clue about Moshdock. Heard so much about whether they should be in this league. They say they have lost a lot of players and only Sundays game will tell. As for ourselves it has not been the best pre season but I have managed to pick up a couple of very decent players in the last week. Am just hoping they can make it down as much as I hope and settle in to our style of play.
Back to top Go down
bishbosh

Opening Fixtures - Div 1 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Fixtures - Div 1 Predictions   Opening Fixtures - Div 1 Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 10:34 pm

Goscote 4 - Wigston 2

monsell 2 - AC 3

mowmacre 5 - Seaton 1

Phoenix 5 - Webbys 3

Mosdock 1 - Royal Oak 3

Back to top Go down

Opening Fixtures - Div 1 Predictions
Page 1 of 1