Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept

Go down 
+3
mowmacre fc
Skeems
Coley21
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Coley21

Coley21

PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Empty
PostSubject: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:47 pm

Advance Couriers ??

V

Bulls Head Athletic ??

STEVE J KINGS

Glenfield Town, Sunday ??

V

Perrin Rangers ??

MICHAEL BOWEN

GT ??

V

Kirby Muxloe Rangers ??

AKIL HOWSON

Magna 73 Rangers ??

V

Premier Sports Travel ??

VERNON TURNER

Scraptoft Garage ??

V

Sparta Moshdock ??

BRIAN MORRELL
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:02 pm

Note: Results predicted in this thread will NOT count to the Predictor League. Only postings in the Predictor League thread will be accepted into the predictor league. You are free to copy and paste your predictions into the official thread however when it gets up and running.

Sorry about that Cole, had to do the terms & conditions!!!

My predicions:

Advance Couriers 4-2 Bulls Head Athletic - Ryan Ogden to tear the Bullies apart!!
Glenfield Town 2-3 Perrin Rangers - Perrin to make dream start to Premier Division football
GT 3-1 Kirby Muxloe Rangers - GT to be to strong to the Prems new boys
Magna 73 Rangers 2-5 Premier Sports Travel - Magna's defensive frailties to be shown up by Prem
Scrappy 4-2 Sparta Moshdock - Scrappy should have to much for Moshdock but the Div 1 champs will give em a good game
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:10 pm

advance 2 bullies 4
glenfield 1 perrin 3
gt 6 kirby 2
magna 2 prem 4
scrappy p-p sparta

Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:12 pm

No worries Kev lol

My predictions..

Advance Couriers 5-4 Bulls Head Athletic - Opening game thriller!
Glenfield Town 1-1 Perrin Rangers - see these 2 cancelling each other out
GT 6-1 Kirby Muxloe Rangers - Bias Very Happy
Magna 73 Rangers 1-4 Premier Sports Travel - Prem are just to strong for magna
Scrappy 5-0 Sparta Moshdock - welcome to the prem lol
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:12 pm

Quote :
scrappy p-p sparta

haha, good prediction!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:14 pm

get me points
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:32 pm

Advance Couriers 1-3 Bulls Head Athletic - Bullies to rip into and get off to a flyer
Glenfield Town 2-2 Perrin Rangers - Perrin to be a surprise this year and expect them to be in the middle of the table
GT 1-6 Kirby Muxloe Rangers - Cole to confirm recent revelations about him being an average keeper with insipid display between the sticks Wink
Magna 73 Rangers 1-3 Premier Sports Travel - no inspirational keeping from Kev, will make this tough
Scrappy 1-2 Sparta Moshdock (Scrappy only getting 8 players together and Sparta making the most)
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:41 pm

Widds wrote:
Advance Couriers 1-3 Bulls Head Athletic - Bullies to rip into and get off to a flyer
Glenfield Town 2-2 Perrin Rangers - Perrin to be a surprise this year and expect them to be in the middle of the table
GT 1-6 Kirby Muxloe Rangers - Cole to confirm recent revelations about him being an average keeper with insipid display between the sticks Wink
Magna 73 Rangers 1-3 Premier Sports Travel - no inspirational keeping from Kev, will make this tough
Scrappy 1-2 Sparta Moshdock (Scrappy only getting 8 players together and Sparta making the most)

Hahaha touche Monsieur lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:50 pm

advance 2 - 3 bullies

glenny 1 - 4 perrin

gt 4 - 3 kirby

magna 2 - 3 prem sports

scrappy to fold and moshdock with a free week to watch advance v bullies at their home ground Wink (this is the most likely to come true i reckon)
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 6:10 pm

Anyone know for sure what is happening with Scrappy? Heard alot of rumours but nothing confirmed yet?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 6:16 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
Anyone know for sure what is happening with Scrappy? Heard alot of rumours but nothing confirmed yet?

Have you had a call about this weeks game? Prob going to be the clearest indication
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 6:49 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:

have a lie in matey Wink i think your extremely unlikely to be playing on sunday
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 6:49 pm

advance 3 - 3 bullies

glenny 2 - 3 perrin

gt 6 - 1 kirby

magna 2 - 5 prem sports

not even going to bother predicting scrappy's score..........oh and if its a manager they are short of someone give them my number i'll do it for the right salary lol!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 6:51 pm

greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:

have a lie in matey Wink i think your extremely unlikely to be playing on sunday

you home or away on sunday danny ? gonna come and watch oh and you seen who's back top of the dream team mini league Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:19 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:

you home or away on sunday danny ? gonna come and watch oh and you seen who's back top of the dream team mini league Very Happy

we're away dezza horsewell lane i think it is.
and yes i noticed you had gone back to the top of the mini league Wink got bout 70 odd points this week didnt ya?
ive done 3 transfers already
drogba
terry
petrov are out

rooney
suarez
collocini are in

im planning on catching u up dezza son............. then i got my head out the cornflakes lol!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:49 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:

and yes i noticed you had gone back to the top of the mini league Wink got bout 70 odd points this week didnt ya?
drogba
terry
petrov are out

rooney
suarez
collocini are in

im planning on catching u up dezza son............. then i got my head out the cornflakes lol!

sound i'll come and watch on sunday.

yeah did well this weekend!!! help having aguero,rooney and suarez upfront!!!!! going to do some transfers in my midfield though!!!! getting rid of valencia and pedersen haha
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:52 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:

drogba
terry
petrov are out

rooney
suarez
collocini are in

yeah did well this weekend!!! help having aguero,rooney and suarez upfront!!!!! going to do some transfers in my midfield though!!!! getting rid of valencia and pedersen haha

thats who i have now got up front aswell lol
u seen how well that edin dzeko is doing for man city cant see tevez getting back in the team at this rate
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:30 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:

drogba
terry
petrov are out

rooney
suarez
collocini are in

u seen how well that edin dzeko is doing for man city cant see tevez getting back in the team at this rate

cant believe you have copied my forward line hahahaha yeah dzeko is doing quality i considered swapping him for aguero, just put silva,mata and agger in my team
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:41 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:

drogba
terry
petrov are out

rooney
suarez
collocini are in

cant believe you have copied my forward line hahahaha yeah dzeko is doing quality i considered swapping him for aguero, just put silva,mata and agger in my team

that david silva is sheer class sure to earn u more points than valencia anyway dezza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept   PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PREM Opening fixture predictions?? 4th Sept
Page 1 of 1