Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Top 5 teams in leicester

Go down 
+4
Skeems
Bucko
dezza
somebody
8 posters
AuthorMessage
somebody

Top 5 teams in leicester Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 teams in leicester   Top 5 teams in leicester Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 6:41 pm

Who are the top 5 teams in Leicester from all leagues?

I'm going:

1) star & garter
2) creation builders
3)whitwick compass
4) birstall Stamford
5) GT

Do you agree???
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 teams in leicester   Top 5 teams in leicester Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 7:10 pm

I would like to think we could be in that top 5 and also moshdock
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 teams in leicester   Top 5 teams in leicester Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 8:16 pm

Gt??????ru serious they wouldnt even make top 10
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 teams in leicester   Top 5 teams in leicester Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 9:40 pm

For me take out Stanny and GT and replace with Azzurri and Moshdock.

Like us being at number one though
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 teams in leicester   Top 5 teams in leicester Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 10:49 pm

this all depends on if ur counting appelby magna in this aswell considering there in our county cup, if so id say star,builders, appelby, compass, azzuri obviously im biast tho lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 teams in leicester   Top 5 teams in leicester Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2014, 2:05 pm

with all due respect to GT, we played them yesterday and in the first half they were very poor, we went in very comfortable at 1-0 up. Credit to them, they came out firing in the second half and when they finally equalised on 68 minutes our heads went completely and we had a last 10 minute collapse. I think if you defend a lead for an hour as we did, if they finally break through you lose a lot of momentum and that is certainly what happened to us.

The only other Prem side I have seen this year is Sparta Moshdock, and whilst there is doubtless still some good quality around, for me personally a merge of the Prem and Div 1 would be the best option because both those divisions cut up badly this season and are definitely not a patch on what they were only 3 or 4 years ago
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 teams in leicester   Top 5 teams in leicester Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2014, 7:07 pm

Quite harsh to say GT wouldn't be in the top 10 when they are currently top of the premier division! They are one of the hardest working sides we have played against.

I forgot about Appleby magna, they would have to be in there like the cat says . I think I would echo the same top 5 as the cat.
Back to top Go down
trueblue

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 teams in leicester   Top 5 teams in leicester Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2014, 10:36 pm

i think 1st place wil be decided in the premier county cup final Smile
1st star/creation
2nd ...runners up
3rd sparta mosdoch
4th applebymagna
5th whitwick compass
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 teams in leicester   Top 5 teams in leicester Icon_minitimeTue 04 Mar 2014, 1:04 pm

Any 5 teams without a PH in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 teams in leicester   Top 5 teams in leicester Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 teams in leicester
Page 1 of 1