Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January

Go down 
+18
THE MAGICIAN
WPR
hanging large
Polingtons
Blackie
BIGBADWOLF
allen654
spartamoshdock
CSKA17
Polska legend II
dezza
allroads1
o.f.c
Bucko
gattuso
Cobbo
Hairy Hebrew!
Gordon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January   Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 8:32 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Blackie wrote:
FC Pochin 6 v 0 Trinderbox

Jordan Cunningham 2
Joe Tailby
Emerson Black-Chambers
Kenroy Galloway
Chris Durrance

Simply unplayable 1st half today and went in 5-0 up. Included in the goals were a 30 yarder from Joey and a screamer from Jordan.

Became a bit wasteful and lacklustre 2nd half but still created lots more chances leaving the watching on Shane Jackson chomping at the bit.

Happy with our 4th clean sheet on the bounce too.

A word for Chris Durrance who this week has suffered flu, short sightedness, headaches, diarrhoea (verbal), an ingrown toe nail, dizziness and fatigue to turn up and play for us - legend

You have about wrapped the league up already Blackie, think a triple promotion beckons though. lol.

Not counting our chickens Malc, long way to go and we have some tough games to come...

As for the triple promotion we'll see how good we really are when we finally play Frolesworth in the Billy Walton!!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January   Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 4:05 pm

behave malc
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January   Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 5:13 pm

It's not as far fetched as you think a triple move, one and a half divisions would be to make up the Prem and Div 1 then with you absolutely destroying our division it will be expected I think.

It will look worse than the actual reality of it all.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January   Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 5:16 pm

absolutely destroying the division!
malc you never fail to make me smile
Back to top Go down
MidgeKeeps94

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January   Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 5:47 pm

WPR wrote:
WPR 4 Inter Mivan 3

another slow start from WPR conceding within the first 10 mins, maybe this was the wake up we needed in our first game since before Christmas. WPR then turned the game on its head with a quick fire double taking us to 2-1 up, Inter Mivan then scored just before half time taking the game to 2- 2 at half time. Inter Mivan then went 3 - 2 up with a lovely strike from out side the area, but WPR fought back with another a 3rd for Easton Wightman and a lovely lob by Scotty G to win us the match!

7 unbeaten now for WPR and will continue to climb the league.

Easton Wightman 3
Scott Graham 1

Scot graham browney u spelt my name wrong haha
Was a lucky lob from me shin rolled ha, still played well for a goalkeeper.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January   Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 6:07 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
absolutely destroying the division!
malc you never fail to make me smile

Lol on this one I'm being deadly serious, you have got an excellent balance and it's proving it in your results, you have built up a great team there mate, it's most definitely a compliment and not a p1ss take.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January   Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:51 pm

stop it malc i've got a tear in my eye Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January   Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 11:08 am

Turn the vibration button down a bit. bounce 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January   Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Sunday 19 January
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2