Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County cup

Go down 
+7
man in black
Blackie
THE MAGICIAN
LKS gaffer
Jedster
FC POCHIN
mowmacre fc
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov 2013, 4:45 pm

Tough draws for
Sparta moshdock vs creation builders
Mdh vs Albion
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov 2013, 5:12 pm

melton lions and wymeswold are the dangers for me
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Jedster

Jedster

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov 2013, 5:16 pm

Whos everone else got? any links?
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov 2013, 5:27 pm

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/cups? hope the link works , good luck to all
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov 2013, 6:16 pm

We have a home tie to Mountsorrel Imps who are Division 2 of the Charnwood league so will be very tough.

They have already smashed 10 past Kilworth who beat us and knocked QPR out in the last round.

Can always dream of an upset I suppose. Cool 
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov 2013, 9:21 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
We have a home tie to Mountsorrel Imps who are Division 2 of the Charnwood league so will be very tough.

They have already smashed 10 past Kilworth who beat us and knocked QPR out in the last round.

Can always dream of an upset I suppose.  Cool 
As a measure for you we put 9 past Leicestershire Constabulary in pre-season and they are in the same division - hope that helps Malc

Reckon you'll be ok mate
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 5:11 pm

Blackie wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

As a measure for you we put 9 past Leicestershire Constabulary in pre-season and they are in the same division - hope that helps Malc

Reckon you'll be ok mate
what and no red cards,,,,,sorry Blackie had to be done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 7:27 pm

ha ha ha Your reputation precedes you Blackie.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013, 10:29 pm

Just as I was beginning to get over it.... now I've got Clive chipping in too!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Butterfingers

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeThu 14 Nov 2013, 2:45 pm

They are not a great side. Wigston should roll them over quite easy.

Q.P.R should have been 4-0 up before they got into our half.

2 defensive mistakes & not taking them at the other end cost us in last round.

They had 4 shot max in whole game

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeThu 14 Nov 2013, 3:44 pm

Cheers for your input Butterfingers, it gives me greater confidence that you think we have a chance, will have to try our best and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeThu 14 Nov 2013, 4:27 pm

mountsorrell are in div3 malc it's not a great division I don't think any teams from that division will get through to the next round apart from the ones playing each other
stl ath joint top of div 2 lsl and snarestone globe from the tamworth league are the ones you don't want

best of luck i'm sure you will get through
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeThu 14 Nov 2013, 5:59 pm

Yeah, when I first looked for them it was an old league table from last year when they were in Div 2 ha ha. Found the upto date site now. Well only time will tell eh. ha ha

Back to top Go down
allroads1

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeThu 14 Nov 2013, 7:38 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
mountsorrell are in div3 malc it's not a great division I don't think any teams from that division will get through to the next round apart from the ones playing each other
stl ath joint top of div 2 lsl and snarestone globe from the tamworth league are the ones you don't want

I agree with you about Snarestone Globe - saw them at the start of the season when they won 8-3 in a Tamworth Sunday League fixture and were very impressive, especially going forward.
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
Plough 19

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeFri 15 Nov 2013, 1:00 pm

Blackie wrote:
Just as I was beginning to get over it.... now I've got Clive chipping in too!! lol!
Thought you'd know better at your age mate!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeFri 15 Nov 2013, 1:31 pm

allroads1 wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

I agree with you about Snarestone Globe - saw them at the start of the season when they won 8-3 in a Tamworth Sunday League fixture and were very impressive, especially going forward.  
Great, cheers guys!! Lets hope they dont travel well!!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeFri 15 Nov 2013, 1:33 pm

allroads1 wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

Great, cheers guys!! Lets hope they dont travel well!!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeFri 15 Nov 2013, 1:36 pm

oops sorry Jamie didn't realise you were playing them
just prove me wrong mate
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitimeFri 15 Nov 2013, 1:54 pm

allroads1 wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

had a look at your photo's last night very impressive you should come and do us one day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

County cup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup    County cup  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County cup
Page 1 of 1