Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Assistant manager needed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Assistant manager needed. Empty
PostSubject: Assistant manager needed.   Assistant manager needed. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 6:05 pm

We (Monsell WMC first team) are growing fast and are in need of an experienced manager. I have been managing the team myself for the last 3 years but I find it difficult as I am an important player for the club and its not easy doing both. What we need is that leader from the sidelines, a motivational speaker, old fashioned boss that can help us knit together and move forward.
We are in our third season, 2nd in the alliance league. We won the double last season and were promoted to division 3. We intend to promote again hopefully to division 1. We want the prem and I believe we have enough to get there.

I am not interested in signing 20 players, we are happy with the squad we have. So if your only interested in bringing your own boys then sorry, not for us.

What I want is for someone that doesn't know any of our players and thinks they have what it takes to help us climb.

You will be an assistant manager for the remainder of this season so you can get to know the lads and all about the club and me. Then you will start the following season as manager. Dont worry about the secretary side of things, I will handle all of that. Your job will be solely football.

I would prefer someone that is retired from the game and has no intention of playing but that isn't a must.

If your interested then you can either PM me or contact me on any of the below.

Email - adam.j.jones82@gmail.com
Mobile - 07806829953

Back to top Go down

Assistant manager needed.
Page 1 of 1