Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

experienced manager needed for next season 2014/15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

experienced manager needed for next season 2014/15 Empty
PostSubject: experienced manager needed for next season 2014/15   experienced manager needed for next season 2014/15 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2014, 10:35 am

We are looking for a new manager for our first team for next season.
We are likely to be playing in division 1 or 2.
Our home ground is Sturdee Road, Eyres Monsell.
Our club sponsor is at the Monsell club.

Must have experience in high division sunday league football.

We don't need players! Just a manager.

Get in touch if your interested.

PM me or text me on 07805673381 and I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

experienced manager needed for next season 2014/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: experienced manager needed for next season 2014/15   experienced manager needed for next season 2014/15 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2014, 12:01 pm

All secretary duties will still be done by myself and I will be there as a player for all games.
The lads are a good bunch and will give any new manager as much respect as they've given me over the last 3 years.
The reason I am looking to step down as manager is so that I can concentrate on just playing. Any of you that have been a player/manager/secretary will know it is not an easy task.

We will start training/friendlies sometime in July, so that's when the new manager will be introduced to the squad and all managing duties (team selection, substitutions, team talks, any football related issues) will then be the new managers responsibility.

I would like a manager that is available all Sundays throughout the season.

We are very ambitious with our sunday league football. None of us play Saturdays because of work/children so we take our sunday football seriously and want to achieve the best we can.

We enter each season with the target of promotion and we will hopefully push ourselves to eventually achieve a place in the Alliance Premier.

We don't like to sign a million players a year, we tend to look at replacing players that leave. We still have 12 players from the original team that started 3 years ago.

If your interested but don't know any of the lads or myself then don't worry, we are easy to get along with and anyone will fit in in no time.

So don't hesitate, get in touch and help us achieve our goals...
Back to top Go down

experienced manager needed for next season 2014/15
Page 1 of 1